Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feet self-massage

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
I've heard that getting massages on the feet has many positive effects, then I found different maps on the organs stimulated according to the point of the foot stimulated, which is the official one? I wouldn't want to have something fake.

Does anyone have any experience with the techniques or sequences? I have found very little on the internet.

FuckYu_666 said:
I've heard that getting massages on the feet has many positive effects, then I found different maps on the organs stimulated according to the point of the foot stimulated, which is the official one? I wouldn't want to have something fake.

Does anyone have any experience with the techniques or sequences? I have found very little on the internet.
This could prove at least partially useful: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56592

Henu the Great said:
FuckYu_666 said:

This could prove at least partially useful: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56592
Thanks

FuckYu_666 said:

This is equivalent to pushing acupoints, except now you are stimulated foot-based acupoints. Keep in mind that such stimulations, done on the foot or otherwise, merely direct your own energy into the target location. You do not necessarily "gain energy", although you would end up with more energy if you "patched" a weak organ's energy deficiency, restoring balance.

You should focus mainly on your problem areas, such as symptoms you may have now. Also, looking at your body type, as well as afflicted planets and so on, can help you determine where you may have issues. Look at yourself in your current state, rather than get bogged down by astrology details, because your current body is the full manifestation of everything in your chart, from a health perspective.

Remember, vitality as a whole is best gained through the Sun and Mars and related energies. However, you may need to direct said vitality to afflicted parts of the body, yet if you have enough total vitality, then the body will do this automatically, especially when yoga asanas are being done.

Hopefully, this gives you a little more insight and focus. Although I would deem it inefficient due to the above reasons, you can get a foot-stimulating shoe online, which will do the same as a massage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back