Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental/Physical Health and the Soul.

The cold one

So, after a very long time it was discovered that I received brain damage as a child and it was covered up. This does not effect my higher functions, but it does have effects on me both mentally and physically in some aspects. I have yet to find out the full extent of the damage and am looking to see if or how the pituitary was effected.

My question, and fear overall, is:

How and or will this effect reaching godhead?

Any thoughts and or prayers are much appreciated.

Hail Satan! Ruler of All!

The cold one said:

Of course, I do not know the specifics of any damage, but to me, this would be a relatively minor obstacle. You will probably want to do a healing working for this, tuning into the Gods to make sure it is done correctly, and so forth.

Everyone has their own unique karma and obstacles. Someone may have an emotional disorder, for example, which could become an obstacle even worse than this brain damage. The context and specifics are what determine how truly damaging something is.

As you increase in power, I would bet most of this would go away on its own. If not, then by the time you are truly limited by it, you would likely have enough power to deal with it.

I would love to discuss this in depth with one of the leadership, but honestly the information is excessive private and raw.

Let me say two things about it though:

JOS literally saved my life and provided me the strength needed to escape the situation which caused it.

And the damage I am referring to is known as SILENT. It is caused by prolonged and extensive exposure to Lithium Toxicity. Which I found out was one of the many drugs that was forced on me as a child by my parents, to keep me silent. Thusly, for me, the acronym hits twice as hard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back