Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chronic tinnitus. A little urgent :/ (not so much anymore but still)

hailourtruegod

3rd time making this post. 1st I made it into the wrong forum and I'm assuming since I posted it during a VoC on accident that helped it get lost or something in the 2nd try. It's been 3 days so I feel I should try posting this again.

Quick note: I feel like getting into deep trances and even just a light trance while I'm out and about (if I'm not going anything heavy) will help me a lot in this especially if the anxiety spikes again. That helped me last night a lot. The spike started days ago and lasted that long until last night I did my best to get into a deep trance and that calmed me down. Glad I did that. I was so close to smoking weed just to calm down for a bit. :roll:

Original Post:

I ask to bare with me as I try to explain how bad this problem is while not writing a whole essay which I'll tell whomever reads this right now is difficult for me since this has affected almost every aspect of my life from external to internal.

It's a loud static like ring. Becomes the loudest when my my heart rate is raised no matter why the cause so from getting nervous to when I just finished a workout/exercise including at the end of jogs. Earliest memory of this was when I was around 5? Before that I'm not sure. I'm still not sure if I was born with it or it happened when I slammed the back of my skull on the concrete ground after trying to do a wheelie on my bike and the handle bars came off once I pulled on them so I went full force into the concrete and apparently there was glass too exactly where where my head landed.

What I remember is an adult in my family cleaning it while I cried and on a later date just picking at the scab. I'm not sure if I needed stitches and recently I asked another family member that was there and they said they can't remember anymore if I did get stitches or not.

If it's necessary for me to know if the root cause was something physical (as opposed as the chance that the root cause is spiritual since there is something said in my natal chart about being spiritually gifted but off set being mental problems that can occur if I go about life the wrong way as opposed the path I'm in today, if you allow me to paraphrase) then I'll have to ask a family member or two that I'm not in good standing with at the moment but whatever I'll deal with that if need be.

More about my symptoms

I've experienced severe and chronic anxiety and depression most of my life and it getting way worse before finding the JoS. At that time I became heavily suicidal. Along side being very irritable and last night while reflecting on my life I have a suspicion this also affected my cognitive abilities and might still today but to nowhere close as before, thank the Gods. I cringe looking back at myself but that I know that part specifically is normal for people advancing their souls.

I can say that last line honestly thanks to this place and it's knowledge that I have been able to treat the symptoms very effectively and bring myself up.

That's the thing though, I've only been treating the symptoms and I had a strong feeling I wasn't at the root cause of all this inner pain and *extreme mental anguish*. Except the physical pain from not doing yoga before SS that now there no off now that I'm walking correctly (fixing flat feet) and stretching.

I was lying to myself before but now I acknowledge I've been acting tough and machismo and ignoring this anguish this whole time because of being called a bitch faggot or similar insults from family members including my dad for having a pained look on my face and when bringing up that I don't feel well but idk what's wrong, (this was when I was in my teens). That affected me from ever complaining if I'm not in extreme pain where I'm about to collapse and even then I think I would of just stayed quiet and be nervous to ask for help. I'm ready to just let all that nonsense go now.

The tinnitus has had control of my emotions before me knowing why I was feeling anxious and then getting mad at people and thinking they're in the wrong for thinking I'm angry and yelling when in reality I now notice I can't control the volume of my voice when I get excited or do get angry out of nowhere. That has bleed here on the forums when I have gotten into arguments and I can feel myself nervous even if I take a day or two to reply. There was a member that pointed it out and just seemed like shit talking but now I clearly see what he meant about me not being able to handle myself in a conversation or what have you. I just didn't know why I felt so nervous and mad. I could stop for a bit like I said but it would come back as easy.

Also I noticed just treating the symptoms stopped being as affected or idk what exactly was happening but I was getting at my limit these past couple of years. Since becoming SS, I was at my limit right before winter even though I've been on top of my spiritual practices for almost 2 years and been doing yoga constantly since the beginning of last year as I've mentioned in past post a.

For the record I'm saying I can't do this or that in regards to before me understanding what tinnitus was. Past week or so I've been working on taking control but I'm still experiencing spikes in anxiety like the last couple of days including right now actually. It's just more controllable now while at the same time now that I know there's a mental problem I'm getting upset here and there because of how much I hate going thru this in general.

Lastly and if not the most severe thing is I have a strong feeling this is getting in my way of advancing because of how hard it is to keep go into deep meditation. I'll keep trying though since I can't be here saying it won't work or hasn't work if I just started doing void while at the same time knowing where this noise is from.

Maybe that's what I need, time. I wanted to ask for help regardless, just in case. It's also like i said, I've been experiencing a spike in anxiety in the past couple of days and felt now was time to bring this up here.

I really don't want to rely on drugs for obvious reasons so any help and advice would be more than sublime and if it works, who knows I might have to do something in return and not because I'm begging or bribery but because of how happy I'll be for my mind to finally be at ease..

End of original post.

I've been researching some more and apparently there's no idea what's the cause or how to cure Chronic Tinnitus as opposed to regular Tinnitus. It makes this situation more stressful for me but like I said in the beginning, trance might be the way to go at least to help me live my life normally for once. Sounds like I'm being dramatic but I left out a lot of details of how this crap has affected me and how it even affected my world view on things in a negative manner.

Hello brother,

I do not know why no one has bothered answering you, but i do have an idea of what is going on, so i hope that i am able to help you with this. I did not read the whole story, tough if i am correct you are suffering from a loud ringing in your ears right? By sheer coincidence i stumbled across a doctor that did touch on this subject, i will share a link to his site below.

Tinnitus is a problem within the nervous system, so what most likely happened to you, when you fell on the back of your head when you were young, you damaged part of your nervous system. Now i do not know if its possible to completely heal this, but it might be possible to lessen the effect of this ringing.

There is a exercise that you can do to help, this won't help with everyone, but from what i picked up from your story, this exercise will most likely be of some help to you ;)

The exercise goes as follows:

1. Place both of your hands behind your head, with your finger tips almost touching each other.
2. tap with both your index fingers on the back of your head 20 times. (You will tap on the point where your spine connects to your skull)
3. repeat this every day for 8 days (Or longer if you want)

There will be a video on the site i linked below, so if you would rather watch that video instead of following my horrible instructions please do :lol:

https://www.drberg.com/blog/how-to-...ars-in-30-seconds-with-this-technique-dr-berg

hailourtruegod said:

Problem Overview

In general, this is a base chakra/earth problem, as far as its relation to anxiety and fear, plus anger. The base chakra partially controls the kidneys. In Chinese Medicine, when the kidneys are out of control, particularly when they are yin deficient, this can result in both fear and tinnitus, so that is the physical cause.

This is related to Saturn, which rules the base chakra. A harsh Saturn can result in a harsh father, such as how you describe.

Source on base: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base_Chakra.html
Source on Saturn: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html
Source on tinnitus and kidneys: https://www.tcmsimple.com/tinnitus.php

Yin deficiency relates to the earth element, and it will affect you cognitively since the brain is made up of yin components (although also powered by yang as well). This is not permanent or anything, though.

Weed will destabilize both your body and soul and you should destroy it all right now. Physically, it affects the heart, potentially disturbing the mind and this is where some people have profound anxiety from it. Even when this is not the case, it also causes the body to burn up yin, replacing damaged stem cells and tissues, which will amplify the yin deficiencies.

Not to be confused, Weed also has a yin influence on the brain and body, but this is a false influence that generates an opposing reaction from the body afterward. So it is not a true solution to your problem.

Source on weed: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33013

------------------------------
Freeing Working

Given the situation you describe, it is clear that there is some karma here that needs to be taken care of. You should use Munka or Ansuz, perhaps even together, to remove any obstacles pertaining to this.

For example 90x Munka then "The energy of Munka has permanently removed any negative karma pertaining to tinnitus or the stability of my emotions, in the best way for me." x9

You can modify this as you want; I tried to make it all-encompassing for the problems you described. However, you may need to continue working longer than 40 days or add more energy to it, to fully solve everything here. Start on a Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius waning moon. For a day and hour to start, I believe either Saturn and its relation to the base would work well, but this is not essential.

Additive Working

Going further than this, you can use Nauthiz to strengthen the base chakra/natal Saturn energies, or instead focus the energy on improving your emotional resiliency to stress. I would do this after the first working, or even simultaneously if possible.

For example: x100 Nauthiz "This energy of Nauthiz has now and permanently increased my resiliency to stress, in a positive manner for me." x10

Capricorn as a moon phase is currently waning right now, but you need a waxing sign. Taurus can work well here, especially during the day and hour of Saturn. During April and May, Taurus can be found on a waxing moon on a Saturday. However, by July, Capricorn will be on the Esbat, which would make a very strong date as well.

You can modify the affirmation to be specific to emotional stress, if you feel the need to make it more specific. Also, while directing Nauthiz at the base or Saturn part of your soul would also improve your stability, focusing the energy right on the problem itself is will more quickly solve the specific problem. It is likely you will still have to work on Saturn, in general, beyond this.

Source on the characteristics of signs: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html
Source on runes: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Lesser/Immediate Spiritual Solutions

Lastly, you can consider ordering an Obsidian or Onyx stone, which are of Saturn. Charging it with white-gold, you can use it to give you an immediate boost to your grounding. Additionally, you can use earth energy for a similar purpose. Take caution to do this in a safe manner, so as to not disturb your elements.

For example: x5 breaths of earth energy "This earth energy has now relieved my emotional distress, in a positive and healthy manner for me" x3

Better yet, using ether is better, due to its balanced nature, allowing it to give you all the elements, where needed. You can use a similar affirmation as above, or try to simply balance yourself with the ether.

"This ether energy has now balanced my elements in all ways, in a positive and healthy manner for me." x3

Physical Solutions

As mentioned above, this is a problem that pertains to the kidneys. Due to the nature of the kidneys, the solution can become a little complex and multi-factorial. However, I have written a post on this before, encompassing the majority of things which can drain them.

Without getting overwhelmed, try to change any major errors in your lifestyle. Above all, focus heavily on yoga, especially hatha yoga, which will do wonders for the physical body.

Post on kidneys: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=263586#p263586

Lastly, you can use mudras, such as the Apana mudra, seen here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=129131#p129131

Just be careful not to do the mudra excessively, because it can you symptoms of too much earth, such as fatigue or feeling heavy.

Good luck!

Took me an exact week to see these replies lol. Thank you both. :) Very helpful responses especially the examples of affirmations since I was having trouble coming up with one. I'll start these as soon as possible. Most likely after the current RTR schedule instead of during just so I don't overwhelm myself and will be used to doing all of it if we go into another schedule in a later date.

I was considering going to a TCM doctor too just so I can understand it from their point of view and I got just that from Blitzkreig. Thank you very much Brother :D

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332338 time=1646773093 user_id=21286]
[

Weed will destabilize both your body and soul and you should destroy it all right now. Physically, it affects the heart, potentially disturbing the mind and this is where some people have profound anxiety from it. Even when this is not the case, it also causes the body to burn up yin, replacing damaged stem cells and tissues, which will amplify the yin deficiencies.

Not to be confused, Weed also has a yin influence on the brain and body, but this is a false influence that generates an opposing reaction from the body afterward. So it is not a true solution to your problem.

Source on weed: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33013

You've given me info on how TCM looks at weed and it was very insightful and I can say everything you wrote about the negative effects is true from my own experiences in the past. It's why I stay away from it on top of the spiritual damage it does which is connected to the physical damage it causes.

I had a lot of heart fire and Qi Gong helped me recover and even my back cleared up from acne. I've tried telling others about this too but they're in denial and say their back acne is because of other stuff that I know is irrelevant. Oh well what can you do against the arrogant.

I'm sure you know this but I'm writing it in case others read this too and it'll help them to stay away from it. It's not worth it whatsoever and does way more harm than good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back