Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I was forced to have the vaxx

Hellknight

Hey guys this story is quite long I'll make it short as possible I was in an pisslamic state I had been detained and forcefully rejected entry back to my own country even after the case was clearly evident I would get deported but later a scam of shit popped out of nowhere unless I had the fucking vaxx now I was forced on a single shot but I fought against the second shot once more until I got deported kindly my lovely brothers and sisters someone with a clue, meditation,herbs to kill this poison in my veins please I have been through too much and I wondered what the fuck was happening whether suicide was an option for this I felt lonely and used to weep in my bed alone at night..

Hellknight said:

Sowilo and Uruz can be used to restore health and vitality. Satanama should be used to heal specific damage. Continue to do your yoga and meditate, as well.

You fought very hard, but in the end, were forced to take it. Therefore, this is not a defeat on your part. We knew that the enemy would try very hard to force many people, so for some getting the vaccine was inevitable. This is not an issue to commit suicide or feel bad over. Sometimes the enemy hits us, but we continue the fight no matter what.

Hellknight said:
Hey guys this story is quite long I'll make it short as possible I was in an pisslamic state I had been detained and forcefully rejected entry back to my own country even after the case was clearly evident I would get deported but later a scam of shit popped out of nowhere unless I had the fucking vaxx now I was forced on a single shot but I fought against the second shot once more until I got deported kindly my lovely brothers and sisters someone with a clue, meditation,herbs to kill this poison in my veins please I have been through too much and I wondered what the fuck was happening whether suicide was an option for this I felt lonely and used to weep in my bed alone at night..

You did your best It was your spiritual part to resist this that was the most important thing. Keep meditating and strengthen your resolve.

Thank you so much for the very wise advice I will do just that and keep my head up at that moment I was broken but I still held on to the light I will never succumb to the foe I will fight on with all my will and heart as I advance myself as is the eternal mission.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back