Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Onions and feet

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
According to traditional chinese medicine, putting onions in your socks while sleeping is cleaning your whole body.
Is this truth?

Serbon said:
According to traditional chinese medicine, putting onions in your socks while sleeping is cleaning your whole body.
Is this truth?

I know a half onion on your ear, while sleeping, can help against ear infections.

Serbon said:
Is this truth?

Is it spiritual or physical? Either way, seems like bull to me.

That sounds like one of detox fads you see in commercials sometimes- they try to sell paper you glue to your feet at night to "absorb the toxins." I don't think there's much truth to any of that. Just take a shower, physically and a "shower of light" in meditation to clean your aura.

Ok but have any of you tried doing it? I've done it. If you don't want to believe how well it cleanses the toxins from your body. At the least give it a go and you'll immediately notice how smooth and soft your soles are the morning after. Heck don't even have to go the whole night just have it on for a few hours. I swear by onions. Eat them. Wear them. Put them on your freakin eyes it'll do something good probably. I've done that. It Stings But I kinda like it haha.

If there's one food on this planet a Jew cannot tarnish I'll bet it's an Onion. Something about it. It's a Gift from The Gods.

SerenaMousse said:
Ok but have any of you tried doing it? I've done it. If you don't want to believe how well it cleanses the toxins from your body. At the least give it a go and you'll immediately notice how smooth and soft your soles are the morning after. Heck don't even have to go the whole night just have it on for a few hours. I swear by onions. Eat them. Wear them. Put them on your freakin eyes it'll do something good probably. I've done that. It Stings But I kinda like it haha.

If there's one food on this planet a Jew cannot tarnish I'll bet it's an Onion. Something about it. It's a Gift from The Gods.

Just cook and eat them and you will gain the benefits. There is no reason to do any of this extra stuff, which has negligible benefits, or is even destructive to you, such as irritating your eyes with a pungent material.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back