Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear

pettyespaca

Hi!
I’m still new to this world, but it’s very exciting for me.
I have read several times, "spiritual satanism is not for everyone." I am a sensitive person and I have a big enough imagination. I really want to embark on this journey, but unfortunately I am very scared in the dark. From basically anything and everything. I watched a lot of horror when I was a teenager, I still love them, but I don’t watch them anymore.
I'm starting to think the SS isn't for me. Where can this completely unreal fear come from? Could you suggest a book, a movie, anything to help me?
I’m not a chicken today, I have children too, so it’s a pretty unpleasant thing to do. Or do I just tie up my pants and start meditating?
Thanks in advance for the answers!

You are not the only one who is afraid. It can be the result of traumatic experiences.
The Gods will guide you to work on your fears but nothing can be done for you. You will have to confront them. That is what I am trying to do.

But why do you talk about the "dark"??

Read the JoS site and if you are very attracted, make the dedication before any spiritual work. You will progress in security.
Good luck

pettyespaca said:

The fear can come from overdeveloped water, or lacking fire, in your soul.

Being an SS is for everyone, even if there are obstacles in the way. Not everyone has the ability, in this current age, to simultaneously fight against the enemy, advance, work long hours, and so forth. That is what was meant, not that certain people shouldn't advance or anything.

The statement goes beyond simply fear and deals more with the living conditions of the person, whether they have severe impairments or other conditions. It is not that, with the correct guidance, they may succeed, just that it may be very hard for them.

As you meditate, you will be able to directly address the main problems in your life. So yes, you should meditate as much as you can possibly can. The beginning is the hardest part, and it is why this path has a high attrition rate. You must make up your mind that you are not going to be stuck anymore, but you are going to advance and gain great success, for both yourself and those you care about.

If you are emotionally invested, diligent in your efforts, willing to research, learn, and plan your actions, and so forth, then you will be fine. There is a magical/energetic solution to everything, and therefore you can find your way around any obstacles as long as you simply don't give up.

I have been advised to overcome my fears by the of intake of the elements into my being/soul. The SS advised me, on a different post, stating that it seems as though I happen to have a lot of water present within my soul.

He even stated that water maybe dominant though I seem to in touch with air a lot more, as its characteristics are ever present in my everyday life and unmistakeable. I do lack fire though, that I know for sure. He then advised that I take in the Earth element day by day for the sake of grounding self, in little quantities, until I prove victorious over this fear.

I remember, however, reading about the dangers involved in invoking the elements given the conditions and circumstances that be potentially present at the current time in which the mage is to embark and act upon these invocations, within the 6 month meditation program.

now with that being said, should I even attempt to be entertaining the elements in this fashion? Is this not foolishness to be invoking the element of earth? Is there perhaps a rune that I can make use of to banish fear, or a chant of some sort? Or is there maybe a magical square I should thoroughly entertain? There was a time, for about 3 days, where I kept on thinking or rather the idea kept on coming to mind, that I should do the magical square of the sun for spiritual purposes, using surya. However I am doing the 40 days of power meditation program and within this program itself, it is written that the student must firstly finish the program before adding any other meditations to their list of daily workings. Should I do Surya nevertheless, I am beginning to think that it's advice from a demon...at least that what my intuition tells me, and it's never wrong.

I am afraid of invoking the elements, it's said to be dangerous. For example; until recently (roughly 6-7 months ago), I used to have seizures and would take medication that works with my nervous system. This was one of the conditions that was stated within the 6 month program, which gave reason as to why the invocation of elements must not take place for the sake of safety.

HAIL THE ALMIGHTY FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Surprisingly enough, I am not afraid of death...or at least not to my knowledge. I mean, I thought of killing myself when I was much younger but only due to my questions based on what death is like and what happens when one dies. What I fear is looking at the Gods and Demons in the eye, and the way that they feel. But i think it's because I have been having problems accepting a few things that are very much real, Additionally to the reply you've given me.

Thank you very much Smite, your last 2 paragraphs have given and notified me of something I didn't even know/was aware of.

Hail The Almighty Father Satan!

I feel that you're still too much influenced by Jewish social culture and propaganda, whether directly or indirectly. This is the reason for all your fears. Gods love Gentiles, they are generous and unrelated to horror movies at all.

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.
Satanism is not about "evil."
Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."
Satanism is not about death.
True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

- Joy of Satan Website

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back