Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vivid dreams every night exhausting me

of the true light

So it all happened after my doctor put me on Haloperidol some time back. Ever since then I now have vivid dreams every time I sleep. And not good vivid dreams. Shit, the other night I was attacked by wild animals, I've been shot, people dying gruesome death's around me, being stabbed viciously. The list goes on. Night after night after night after night. It never ends and I bellyache at the thought of having to go to sleep these day's. What will it be tonight? I ask myself. Anyways does anyone have any advice they can give me. Because the only thing that seems to have any relief effect is getting drunk because one does not sleep as deeply but I don't want to get drunk before bed because (A) it's not healthy and (B) Buer doesn't like it. Maybe there are some herbal remedies or some other way's I can fix this because let me tell you it's fucking torture. Thanks!

After some research; I'm thinking about giving this a try:

https://www.drhomeo.com/medicine/arsenic-album-homeopathic-medicine/

Seems to tackle a lot of things including bad dreams.

Do not ingest any form of arsenic, it is a very bad poison.

I don't know what that Haloperidol is, or what it is being used for, but if it is possible it would be a very good idea to stop taking that. Obviously it has been having bad effects on you, and it is an unnatural thing. If you actually do need it to fix some urgent medical problem then keep taking it, and if you do stop you should stop gradually by taking lower doses and not just stop all at once.

Talk to your doctor.

Learn to make them lucid and change them to whatever thing you want, like having sword fights and having a harem.

I'm working on the same problem. I don't know about the medicine but find out how the ingredients effect your body and soul. Is it weakening your aura?

I would have periods of sleepless nights back to back because my dreams would be intense and wake me up multiple times. Dreams of parasitic creatures, people attacking me, never ending brutal fights and insects. Not only that but I would vividly see spiders and other creepy images come towards me mentally while I tried to go to sleep. I would see spiders a lot in my dreams.

What helped was deep cleaning and a much stronger aura of protection. I normally use runes for protection but 18 reps was no longer working. Now I try to do no less than 25 reps and make sure it's a number that corresponds with the rune. For deep cleaning I was switching between vishudhi (might be incorrect spelling) Raum and Suryae. Now I just use Suryae. Focusing on my self and chakras while doing the final RTR works too and maybe better. Consider cleaning and protecting your bedroom or sleeping space.

When i do power meditation I have better control over my dreams and combative ability. I make sure to put a lot of this power into my protection to prevent additional "thoughtforms" from attaching. This also decreased the rate I would get sleep paralysis. This is what helped me.

Aura cleaning and protection play a critical role here, as have been relayed above. I think that most psychoactive medications are also lowering your spiritual vibrational level which means that during you take them, you would need to do more power mediation/cleaning/protection to counter the effects. Consider tapering off from them and healing by yoga.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do not ingest any form of arsenic, it is a very bad poison.

I don't know what that Haloperidol is, or what it is being used for, but if it is possible it would be a very good idea to stop taking that. Obviously it has been having bad effects on you, and it is an unnatural thing. If you actually do need it to fix some urgent medical problem then keep taking it, and if you do stop you should stop gradually by taking lower doses and not just stop all at once.

Talk to your doctor.
It's arsenic that has had the poison properties removed.

I haven't taken Haloperidol in a long time and I had only took it three times.

Apparently enough times to fuck one up though.

Thanks for the reply :)

of the true light said:
So it all happened after my doctor put me on Haloperidol some time back. Ever since then I now have vivid dreams every time I sleep. And not good vivid dreams. Shit, the other night I was attacked by wild animals, I've been shot, people dying gruesome death's around me, being stabbed viciously. The list goes on. Night after night after night after night. It never ends and I bellyache at the thought of having to go to sleep these day's. What will it be tonight? I ask myself. Anyways does anyone have any advice they can give me. Because the only thing that seems to have any relief effect is getting drunk because one does not sleep as deeply but I don't want to get drunk before bed because (A) it's not healthy and (B) Buer doesn't like it. Maybe there are some herbal remedies or some other way's I can fix this because let me tell you it's fucking torture. Thanks!

It is the medication. I was on Lexapro for more than a year, and it caused vivid and absolutely insane dreams. And please, stay away from arsenic, what do you mean "non toxic arsenic"? Arsenic is arsenic, that's like saying "non toxic cyanide".

of the true light said:

Try a healing working for this issue, especially if you stopped taking that medication. Given the graphic nature of these dreams, make sure your AOP is strong.

Otherwise, it could be physical symptoms, such as listed here: https://www.acupuncture-points.org/excess-dreaming.html

Thank you guys for your responses.

I'm also working with Buer on this and since then my dreams have lessened a little in their intensity.

Hopefully I can find a cure and I will do some yoga because I have been neglecting it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back