Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best way for Teeth Health

RockSeed13

What does the gods do prevent tooth decay? How do they clean their teeth? (I am thinking that they didn't produced plastic for it can cause micro-plastics and is bad for the health).

RockSeed13 said:
What does the gods do prevent tooth decay? How do they clean their teeth? (I am thinking that they didn't produced plastic for it can cause micro-plastics and is bad for the health).

• Avoid toothpastes containing fluoride.
  • Avoid fluoridated water, but if that's not possible: get a Zero Water filter or Brita filter (minimizes the amount).
  • Chew more sugar-free gum (NO aspartame, and instead pick gum with either stevia, xylitol, or erythritol).
  • Shake your saliva around your teeth to help remineralize enamel.
  • Brush teeth twice a day, but brush away from gums.
  • Floss once daily or as needed.
  • Fruit cleans the teeth due to water content and slight acidity.
  • Taste of the natural fructose of fruit stimulates saliva glands.

A 100% natural method I saw while searching and lurking, but may not be accessible for everyone:
InlovewithSatan said:
3. For teeth, throw all of your toothpaste even stop using non fluoride toothpaste. It still contains sodium chloride and many other dangerous chemicals. This is the same chemical they use for shaving creams and washing clothes powder.

Stop using a toothbrush. Why? It weakens your gum. Too much bacteria sits on a toothbrush. How? Have you ever closely examined your toothbrush and saw that it has that yellowish and brownish and other dirt at the bottom of the bristles which you can't even clean properly. It invites alot of viruses.

Use Neem tree sticks instead.

neem-chew-sticks-05.jpg

DreamWeaver said:
RockSeed13 said:

• Avoid toothpastes containing fluoride.
  • Avoid fluoridated water, but if that's not possible: get a Zero Water filter or Brita filter (minimizes the amount).
  • Chew more sugar-free gum (NO aspartame, and instead pick gum with either stevia, xylitol, or erythritol).
  • Shake your saliva around your teeth to help remineralize enamel.
  • Brush teeth twice a day, but brush away from gums.
  • Floss once daily or as needed.
  • Fruit cleans the teeth due to water content and slight acidity.
  • Taste of the natural fructose of fruit stimulates saliva glands.

A 100% natural method I saw while searching and lurking, but may not be accessible for everyone:
InlovewithSatan said:
3. For teeth, throw all of your toothpaste even stop using non fluoride toothpaste. It still contains sodium chloride and many other dangerous chemicals. This is the same chemical they use for shaving creams and washing clothes powder.

Stop using a toothbrush. Why? It weakens your gum. Too much bacteria sits on a toothbrush. How? Have you ever closely examined your toothbrush and saw that it has that yellowish and brownish and other dirt at the bottom of the bristles which you can't even clean properly. It invites alot of viruses.

Use Neem tree sticks instead.

neem-chew-sticks-05.jpg

Thanks.

1. Use nano-hydroxyapitite toothpaste(your teeth are made out of hydroxyapitite and using )

2. Stop eating processes shit, only eat things in their natural form(If you could harvest/grow/hunt for it yourself then eat it, if not, then don't. This includes avoiding things like pasturized milk and olive oil)

3. Don't eat fruit, focus on eating fungi and vegetables instead(fruit has been selectively bread over generations to become less nutritional while filled with much more sugar. It's basically candy at this point and you can get everything you can from fruit out of vegetables)

4. Chew sugar-free gum with xylitol(Xylitol is a sugar-alcohol or as many people know "artificial sweetener" which has shown amazing effects in the oral industry. Use your favorite search engine and look up "xylitol dental effects" and it should pull up a nih.gov study)

5. The one minute cure(You can find a pdf at the bottom of Satanic Healing)

6. Eating eggshells(Use your favorite search engine and look up "eggshells for teeth" for more information)

7. Only drink water

8. A working for repairing the teeth

Let me know if you have any questions.

I would say twice a day isn't sufficient. Teeth should be brushed about 20 minutes after every time you eat or drink something that is not water. Otherwise, tartar and plaque will form and corrode the enamel. This could result in cavities or black stains on the teeth. Black stains do not go away with just brushing and flossing. You need specific apparatus to get rid of it or booking an hygiene session at the dentist, unfortunately.

Stormblood said:
I would say twice a day isn't sufficient. Teeth should be brushed about 20 minutes after every time you eat or drink something that is not water. Otherwise, tartar and plaque will form and corrode the enamel. This could result in cavities or black stains on the teeth. Black stains do not go away with just brushing and flossing. You need specific apparatus to get rid of it or booking an hygiene session at the dentist, unfortunately.

That isn't always practical, unfortunately, even if it should be done. I think the solution to this is oil pulling, which can remove the bacterial plaque: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19336860/
I would suggest people invest in an automatic toothbrush, although you need at least a decent one, which will clean a lot better than mechanical brushing.

Another cause of tooth/gum problems from TCM can come from stomach heat or low kidney yang. Low kidney yang will make the nerves sensitive and possibly weaken the tooth. Stomach heat rises from the stomach into the mouth, causing gingivitis, bleeding, odor, and maybe something else. On the contrary, pushing stomach points can relieve a lot of mouth problems.

Artisan said:
3. Don't eat fruit, focus on eating fungi and vegetables instead(fruit has been selectively bread over generations to become less nutritional while filled with much more sugar. It's basically candy at this point and you can get everything you can from fruit out of vegetables)

I agree that fruit has been bred to be excessively sugary. However, in certain cases, fruit can be more useful than vegetables. I am referring to the ability of the fruit to hydrate and clear heat from the body. Although vegetables can do this as well, fruit can do it exceptionally well.

Also, in regards to other foods, the influence of the enemy has wrecked a lot of them, but not all foods are bad either. One does not have to be totally Paleo for the sake of it. Instead, it is better to look at the exact properties of the food itself. In some cases, it would be beneficial for certain people or conditions to eat a particular food than otherwise.

Although, in regards to health, one should really invest into a vitality working, freeing up not just their health from these restrictions, but their time, which is the main limit we face.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=322309 time=1644044713 user_id=21286]
Stormblood said:

That isn't always practical, unfortunately, even if it should be done. I think the solution to this is oil pulling, which can remove the bacterial plaque: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19336860/
I would suggest people invest in an automatic toothbrush, although you need at least a decent one, which will clean a lot better than mechanical brushing.

Another cause of tooth/gum problems from TCM can come from stomach heat or low kidney yang. Low kidney yang will make the nerves sensitive and possibly weaken the tooth. Stomach heat rises from the stomach into the mouth, causing gingivitis, bleeding, odor, and maybe something else. On the contrary, pushing stomach points can relieve a lot of mouth problems.

Here, general stores also sell very small brushes that are similar to what dental hygienist use. Never seen those in a general store in my birth country.

My point is that keeping them clean is important, avoiding food leftovers from harming the enamel. I agree that an automatic toothbrush is often better than a manual one. I personally don't do oil pulling because coconut oil makes me barf. And, yes, I did have extra-virgin, cold-pressed, organic coconut oil lol

Some people are able to self-create a frequency in their mouth that affects their teeth with small vibrations that can replace any external method overtime, when sufficient proficiency is reached.

I always found it weird there are people who don't bring any hygiene tool/product to school and work, and when they go to eat out. Always thought they were slobs, with poor self-management skills.

Hello, does fluorine has same bad effect on pineal gland like fluoride? Or maybe it’s not harmful?

TerKorian666 said:
Hello, does fluorine has same bad effect on pineal gland like fluoride? Or maybe it’s not harmful?

I read that fluoride appears from fluorine, but as I understand it forms out of fluorine when some kind of chemical reaction is happening, but I don’t know if I understood it right. This question arisen cuz I tried matcha tea few times and I liked effect of that, but later I read that it contains fluorine, so I wonder is it not harmful to pineal gland, cuz it is not fluoride.

TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

I read that fluoride appears from fluorine, but as I understand it forms out of fluorine when some kind of chemical reaction is happening, but I don’t know if I understood it right. This question arisen cuz I tried matcha tea few times and I liked effect of that, but later I read that it contains fluorine, so I wonder is it not harmful to pineal gland, cuz it is not fluoride.

Yes, that's what makes fluoride harmful. Fluoride is a basically a fluorine atom that has lost one proton, becoming an ion (anion specifically, since it has a negative charge).

The thing is, like everything, a moderate amount won't be of any issue. However, the amounts contained in water and toothpaste are in the toxic range. The amount recommended by health institutions across the world is already in a toxic range.

If I buy water stored in glass bottles is there a big probability to get fluoride out of it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back