Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big Pharma, and American Gluttony

Hey Zeus Kristos

I figured I'd ask about the whole Pharma medication making people fat conspiracy theory here since you guys follow the same conspiracy theory stuff I'm into.

Pharma medications coming in plastic like pills and gel like pills, wounder what toxic chemicals are in the coatings.

Also many medications are designed to solve issues that natural remedies can do such as Aloe Vera for skin, Lemon Water to help go to bathroom ect.

Gluttony is a big thing in America. Every Boomer pretty much has a beer belly or is a sumo in the rural parts and suburbs. I don't know much about it aside from The System finds new ways to get people to crave food. Extra salt, Aspartame, MSG, Sweet and Low, Stevia, Processed Foods, Lunch Meats loaded with salt (Ham), stuff loaded with tons of cheese.

I always take apart the capsule and dump the contents in water. I prefer to take my herbal supplements as a tea instead of a pill.

Hey Zeus Kristos said:

You may be interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) or Ayurveda, which are holistic medical systems. They understand the simple causes and solutions behind all aspects of disease. Such knowledge can easily be applied by laymen as well. For example, one can self-treat by pressing specific acupoints or modifying their diet accordingly.

Allopathic medicine knows "oh yeah yeah antioxidants in this food" but they don't know how to apply it, or what it means. TCM uses the elemental system, just like we do here, to describe the properties of various foods. For example, fruit is good for clearing "heat" (inflammation), but since it is cooling and excessively sweet, it can clog the digestion of certain people.

You can see the various properties of foods here: http://chinesenutrition.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back