Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Indestructible Bones/Tendons/Muscles?!DEATHWISH!

Bravera

Hello, I spend alot of my free time watching Skateboarding videos and see these insane people jumping off 10 ft. Staircases, going 20 mph down hills, etc.
https://youtu.be/El29fTjL4xk

I have been doing hatha yoga pretty consistently for about 5 years now, I have grown a strong foundation for my skateboarding skills and want to take it a step further. I have an aesthetic body and my Muscles are becoming like steel. The past two years I have had the intention of building stronger bones. I have a powerful Aura of Protection. But, I work full time and don't want to risk breaking any bones and definitely don't want to injure my brain.

What are your recommendations, physically and spiritually, to building a body that would be capable of these insane tricks?

I'll comment on a physical level, as for spiritual applications others will have to comment.

With skateboarding, the main thing you'll want to increase is the bone strength of your legs, so when you end up doing a sick 10 foot ollie off the roof you don't break your legs. Well, what's the absolute best exercise for building stronger leg bones?

You may be surprised to know that it's actually running.

What you'll want to do to increase the leg strength of your bones is begin running, if you have a phone then check out some "zero to 5k" apps that will get you from sitting around to running 5 killometers.

Now, what you want to do is work your way up from zero to 5k with just your normal weight, work your way up to where you can do a 5k and this should build the skeletal structure you need to survive such shit without destroying your legs. However, when you try to do this very dangerous shit, make sure you start out small and see how you feel, instead of starting at 10 feet start at 3, then work your way up to 5, 7, before eventually 10.

If you find out that you feel pain on a specific height, work your way up to it. Let's say it hurts on 7 foot but not 6 foot, well, work with 6 foot for a while and then try 7 foot again after a few weeks or so, see, the body is a master at adapting to the circumstances you throw at it, and, while yes, being able to run 5k should be enough, I don't know your specific circumstances, so, it may not be enough.

Just, go at a slow pace, and you'll be fine, acclimate yourself slowly as with anything, start slow and build up slow. That's the only way to do anything really. You can't go to the gym with no muscle mass and to lift 200 LBS, of course not, you have to slowly work your way up to 200 LBS, no matter how much you try to lift the 200 LBS with no muscle mass it won't work, this is the same with everything, you have to go one step at a time. take it slow.

If you are planning to do as I say, then I'd recommend you also do some research about barefoot running and barefoot shoes, adopt a mid foot strike pattern as to use the arche of your feet as they were meant to be used, as a spring. Running heal to toe is bad for us, one should adopt a mid foot strike, however, modern shoe designs have fucked us up.

Mantak Chia, Iron Shirt touches this territory.

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Bravera said:
Hello, I spend alot of my free time watching Skateboarding videos and see these insane people jumping off 10 ft. Staircases, going 20 mph down hills, etc.

I have been doing hatha yoga pretty consistently for about 5 years now, I have grown a strong foundation for my skateboarding skills and want to take it a step further. I have an aesthetic body and my Muscles are becoming like steel. The past two years I have had the intention of building stronger bones. I have a powerful Aura of Protection. But, I work full time and don't want to risk breaking any bones and definitely don't want to injure my brain.

What are your recommendations, physically and spiritually, to building a body that would be capable of these insane tricks?

We are advised to not engage in stupid/dangerous actions if avoidabel. Imagine you would be your GD and had to look out for you everytime you go out and skate trying to master tricks, which could lead to death if done wrong.

I have a rune working in my signature which should help,not solve completely your problem.

Artisan said:
I'll comment on a physical level, as for spiritual applications others will have to comment.

With skateboarding, the main thing you'll want to increase is the bone strength of your legs, so when you end up doing a sick 10 foot ollie off the roof you don't break your legs. Well, what's the absolute best exercise for building stronger leg bones?

You may be surprised to know that it's actually running.

What you'll want to do to increase the leg strength of your bones is begin running, if you have a phone then check out some "zero to 5k" apps that will get you from sitting around to running 5 killometers.

Now, what you want to do is work your way up from zero to 5k with just your normal weight, work your way up to where you can do a 5k and this should build the skeletal structure you need to survive such shit without destroying your legs. However, when you try to do this very dangerous shit, make sure you start out small and see how you feel, instead of starting at 10 feet start at 3, then work your way up to 5, 7, before eventually 10.

If you find out that you feel pain on a specific height, work your way up to it. Let's say it hurts on 7 foot but not 6 foot, well, work with 6 foot for a while and then try 7 foot again after a few weeks or so, see, the body is a master at adapting to the circumstances you throw at it, and, while yes, being able to run 5k should be enough, I don't know your specific circumstances, so, it may not be enough.

Just, go at a slow pace, and you'll be fine, acclimate yourself slowly as with anything, start slow and build up slow. That's the only way to do anything really. You can't go to the gym with no muscle mass and to lift 200 LBS, of course not, you have to slowly work your way up to 200 LBS, no matter how much you try to lift the 200 LBS with no muscle mass it won't work, this is the same with everything, you have to go one step at a time. take it slow.

If you are planning to do as I say, then I'd recommend you also do some research about barefoot running and barefoot shoes, adopt a mid foot strike pattern as to use the arche of your feet as they were meant to be used, as a spring. Running heal to toe is bad for us, one should adopt a mid foot strike, however, modern shoe designs have fucked us up.

I will have to take your advice very seriously, as there are many many reasons why I would want to begin a running routine.

About the feet, We skaters use flat bottom shoes, they typically don't have alot of Sole invading inside of the arch. I have this technique I use for everything in life, "perfect practice makes perfect", this tells me that I should learn to complete a 5k with skateboarding shoes.

Bravera said:

Uruz is the best for earthly vitality and structure, it is like Taurus. Nauthiz creates strong bones, and also rules part of the kidneys. For those who know TCM theory, the kidneys create jing (stem cells), and the marrow within the bones. TCM also views the brain as the "sea of marrow" due to its structure. My point is that I bet Nauthiz would also play some part in protecting the brain as well.

With all this said, it depends on what you are trying to protect against. If you are protecting yourself from the stress that you get from doing these tricks, then probably Uruz would be fine, or even just normal hatha yoga and other empowerment methods. However, if you are trying to protect against accidents specifically, then create a specific AOP to protect against injury from skating.

Just keep in mind if this is all worth your time, as well. I am not saying don't do what you love, but there is not an infinite amount of time that can be spent on one hobby, in addition to managing your worldly and Satanic careers.

Henu the Great said:
Mantak Chia, Iron Shirt touches this territory.

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Wow, I believe I will finish this book within a week, the information is phenomenal and is already greatly enhancing my physical and spiritual knowledge. I would also like to thank you for all of the books and pdfs you have compiled here.
It has been my goal this past few months to "ease my mind" so that I can find great enjoyment from books like I did in my younger years.

Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

Uruz is the best for earthly vitality and structure, it is like Taurus. Nauthiz creates strong bones, and also rules part of the kidneys. For those who know TCM theory, the kidneys create jing (stem cells), and the marrow within the bones. TCM also views the brain as the "sea of marrow" due to its structure. My point is that I bet Nauthiz would also play some part in protecting the brain as well.

With all this said, it depends on what you are trying to protect against. If you are protecting yourself from the stress that you get from doing these tricks, then probably Uruz would be fine, or even just normal hatha yoga and other empowerment methods. However, if you are trying to protect against accidents specifically, then create a specific AOP to protect against injury from skating.

Just keep in mind if this is all worth your time, as well. I am not saying don't do what you love, but there is not an infinite amount of time that can be spent on one hobby, in addition to managing your worldly and Satanic careers.

I never really have considered skateboarding as a hobby, it is a Skatanic lifestyle that I aspire for. This is my form of movement that is necessary to develop my soul.

I have been using Sowilo currently as a means to retain and grow my discipline, though I have not been using affirmations after vibrating this, do you believe I should use affirmations as well or could I just vibrate the runes?

Bravera said:

Sowilo is used for force of will, like the Sun or Leo. Nauthiz is used for discipline, which is restrictive like Saturn and Capricorn.

Yes, you should always affirm/program any energies you work with. If you were using your intentions without saying anything, then this is still programming, but you have to keep the programming consistent to complete a 40 day working.

If you want to improve discipline, then you can start a Nauthiz working on this upcoming Taurus moon (Capricorn has already passed). Start it on the hour of Saturn for added benefit.

Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

Sowilo is used for force of will, like the Sun or Leo. Nauthiz is used for discipline, which is restrictive like Saturn and Capricorn.

Yes, you should always affirm/program any energies you work with. If you were using your intentions without saying anything, then this is still programming, but you have to keep the programming consistent to complete a 40 day working.

If you want to improve discipline, then you can start a Nauthiz working on this upcoming Taurus moon (Capricorn has already passed). Start it on the hour of Saturn for added benefit.

I suppose my use of the word discipline is comparable to force of will. If I have the strength to follow through on my will, then I would consider this as mastery of discipline.
I believe I can be successful at anything as long as I put in the work, as well as long as I fight as an SS, I will be blessed by the God's. So it is of extreme importance for me at this time, to achieve mastery over my mind, so that I may follow through completely on any task set before me.

I think you give this whole "skater" thing too much importance. It's just a board with wheels.
You are too attached to the identity of a "skateboarder", my hypothesis is that you feel you need an identity, and you want to identify with what you like, which is skateboarding, but the thing is.... Skateboarding is just that, riding a board with wheels. Not that important, most likely fun, but attributing yourself the identity of skateboarder and giving it so much importance makes me believe that you have issues with your identity.

Bravera said:
it is a Skatanic lifestyle that I aspire for. This is my form of movement that is necessary to develop my soul.
Supports my point. This either seems like you just overthinked everything, or needed that identity to feel more "complete".

My two cents.

If you do actually have issues with identity, I did have them too and overcame them, If you want I can help you out with it, if of course you want the help.

Aquarius said:
I think you give this whole "skater" thing too much importance. It's just a board with wheels.
You are too attached to the identity of a "skateboarder", my hypothesis is that you feel you need an identity, and you want to identify with what you like, which is skateboarding, but the thing is.... Skateboarding is just that, riding a board with wheels. Not that important, most likely fun, but attributing yourself the identity of skateboarder and giving it so much importance makes me believe that you have issues with your identity.

Bravera said:
it is a Skatanic lifestyle that I aspire for. This is my form of movement that is necessary to develop my soul.
Supports my point. This either seems like you just overthinked everything, or needed that identity to feel more "complete".

My two cents.

If you do actually have issues with identity, I did have them too and overcame them, If you want I can help you out with it, if of course you want the help.

Aquarius, the amount of posts you have made on my topics that simply do not resonate with me, is becoming a common occurrence. I respect you, but I simply do not agree with many of the things you have told me specifically.

I am in fact interested in having style, a style that is away from the normie status. One of athletic prowess, freedom, and independence. The amount of time I spend at work dreaming of the days in my future where I will be free to soak in the sun and explore the earth while riding my skateboard.

I do aspire for great things, I hope to work directly with the God's to restore the earth, to be a role model and leader for humanity, to build communities and habitats. But no matter how much I do for my community, I must never forget that if I lose this soul, I will have nothing. Therefore my own soul is of greatest importance to me.

Skateboarding gets me out and into the sun, moving in an artistic and athletic format. This is a Satanic Sport, and is not leaving this planet anytime soon. I represent the greatest aspects of humanity. And without a doubt, the skateboarding community is one of the most Satanic and beautiful things to ever enter this planet.

You have only inspired me even moreso, to embrace that movement which my dreams are calling out to me.

Aquarius said:

Bravera said:

My two cents.

https://youtu.be/sau0nZbhmOY

Bravera said:
This is a Satanic Sport
Yes, all people who are into skating are all truth seeking people with the highest morality.
More like trash people, baggy clothes negro style and weed. Nothing Satanic in it.
I'm not saying it's a bad sport, but you're just unrealistic in your plans. Travelling the world soaking in the sun with a skateboard is something I'd expect to read on reddit, no offence to you.

Aquarius said:

Bravera said:

My two cents.

Chapter I

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

Bravera said:

My two cents.

Chapter I

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.
How could I not allow him to follow his nature? Lol
I'm just giving my opinion here. You could've posted this in any context, even if it was a dude who said he was using drugs.

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
This is a Satanic Sport
Yes, all people who are into skating are all truth seeking people with the highest morality.
More like trash people, baggy clothes negro style and weed. Nothing Satanic in it.
I'm not saying it's a bad sport, but you're just unrealistic in your plans. Travelling the world soaking in the sun with a skateboard is something I'd expect to read on reddit, no offence to you.

OK Karen xD
I don't have time for you. Goodbye.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

My two cents.

Chapter I

How could I not allow him to follow his nature? Lol
I'm just giving my opinion here. You could've posted this in any context, even if it was a dude who said he was using drugs.
There are positive and negative polarities to things. In this context, the polarity is positive.

Fuchs said:

We are advised to not engage in stupid/dangerous actions if avoidabel. Imagine you would be your GD and had to look out for you everytime you go out and skate trying to master tricks, which could lead to death if done wrong.

I have a rune working in my signature which should help,not solve completely your problem.

Can I ask your opinion on this affirmation, combined with the runes you have in your link.

"My body is constantly improving in ability, performance, and endurance, this is happening in a positive, safe, and healthy manner for me. I am Immortal."

I believe this covers more than just my desire to improve in skateboarding.

Bravera said:
Fuchs said:

Can I ask your opinion on this affirmation, combined with the runes you have in your link.

"My body is constantly improving in ability, performance, and endurance, this is happening in a positive, safe, and healthy manner for me. I am Immortal."

I dont think the last sentence is good:

I am Immortal.

It is similar to affirm I´m a god, there is no direction for the energy to build /culminate something. Even in my affirmation I don´t know if it can lead to immortality in the end, but it won´t hurt to include it (besides the point later mentioned²).

Also you don´t have resistance included.

If you just want strong bones , only state this in a way it can culminate (with healthy and safe way included).

²The more the energy is allowed to do the less fokused effects you will get.

Strength is ruled by red color, not sure about bones density, you may check the color site on jos.

Fuchs said:
Bravera said:
Fuchs said:

I am Immortal.

It is similar to affirm I´m a god, there is no direction for the energy to build /culminate something. Even in my affirmation I don´t know if it can lead to immortality in the end, but it won´t hurt to include it (besides the point later mentioned²).

If you just want strong bones , only state this in a way it can culminate (with healthy and safe way included).

Strength is ruled by red color, not sure about bones density, you may check the color site on jos.

Do you believe that the "ability to endure" is the same as, resistance? In common understanding, typically endurance is not related to resistance from damage, though from a etymological standpoint, it creates a connection.

In a sense isn't this similar to our runes in how we connect to the "divine sounds" of the universe?

I am concerned with using an affirmation that would change my body formation directly.(Density) As something I may want today, might not make sense at another time. As well, considering density would cause my body to become more heavy, it would become more "difficult" to complete any physical activity.

Bravera said:
Fuchs said:
Bravera said:

I am Immortal.

Do you believe that the "ability to endure" is the same as, resistance? In common understanding, typically endurance is not related to resistance from damage, though from a etymological standpoint, it creates a connection.

In a sense isn't this similar to our runes in how we connect to the "divine sounds" of the universe?

I am concerned with using an affirmation that would change my body formation directly.(Density) As something I may want today, might not make sense at another time. As well, considering density would cause my body to become more heavy, it would become more "difficult" to complete any physical activity.

Enduring can also mean you can take more damage before blackout but you still take the damage. You want to not get damage from skateboarding.

More weight means you have to use more energy to move, but can´t think this would be more then 5kg. Also always use in a safe and healthy way for me. You can´t have both same bones weight and stronger bones, don´t think the working can create a more litgther but stronger bone structure or change your bones dna :lol:

Bravera said:

Iron Shirt is the answer for this.

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:

Bravera said:

My two cents.

I saw the video and all that was Satanic was a sign saying "666" on a billboard which was meaningless because the billboard was being held by a guy dressed as yeshua with sunglasses (probably 666 was only there because the title said halloween).
Otherwise all I saw was kids screaming, I can't understand how this could be an activity that will exist in the future.

I'm interested in understanding what you see in this and how you connect it to Satanism, if you have time to explain.
(Don't take it as an offence, I'm just curious).

FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:
Aquarius said:

My two cents.

I saw the video and all that was Satanic was a sign saying "666" on a billboard which was meaningless because the billboard was being held by a guy dressed as yeshua with sunglasses (probably 666 was only there because the title said halloween).
Otherwise all I saw was kids screaming, I can't understand how this could be an activity that will exist in the future.

I'm interested in understanding what you see in this and how you connect it to Satanism, if you have time to explain.

I had to rewrite this so I imagine this is closer to my true feelings.
Growing up in a "multiracial, multicultural", Houston suburbs. Being brought up as a Jewhovah Witness.

Skateboarding was an introduction for me into having a connection with my racial lineage.

I began not just playing outside of my house, but into the road, and away from home. It was very difficult for me to learn skateboarding, being scraped on the pavement, the board slipping from under my feet, asthma, getting hit by the board in the shins and ankles, bruises and cuts and stabs. It was up to me to get back on that board, and for some reason I kept doing it, despite at that time not having skater friends.

When I got into my freshman year, I made friends in the skate community very fast, this was of extreme importance for me because I was shy and did not have any white role models. I even felt resentful at being white because my three older siblings were black and I felt excluded at times.

I made a place for myself away from my biological family, with my racial family...

And although I could not have known this back then, I understand completely now.
----
Being human is Satanic in and of itself, but only an SS truly knows what it means to be "Human".
But, what makes this a Satanic Sport you ask, id rather leave you with some words.

Freedom, Nature, Movement, Endurance, Health, Beauty, Strength, Happiness, ability, goals, achievement, rebellion, Bravery, determination, Spin, Flip, Kick, Pop, Shove, 180, 360, expression, Creation.

Skateboarding is an artform, of the physical body, that requires many different attributes, mental, physical, and spiritual. If one truly wants to be a skateboarder, they will be required to advance in the most important aspects known to humanity.

There is a different type of intelligence built from this. One will understand that they will face many troubles in whatever they set out to do. But it is of greatest importance to get back on your board every day. <3

Bravera said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:

Growing up in a "multiracial, multicultural", Houston suburbs. Being brought up as a Jewhovah Witness.

Skateboarding was an introduction for me into having a connection with my racial lineage.

I began not just playing outside of my house, but into the road, and away from home. It was very difficult for me to learn skateboarding, being scraped on the pavement, the board slipping from under my feet, asthma, getting hit by the board in the shins and ankles, bruises and cuts and stabs. It was up to me to get back on that board, and for some reason I kept doing it, despite at that time not having skater friends.

When I got into my freshman year, I made friends in the skate community very fast, this was of extreme importance for me because I was shy and did not have any white role models. I even felt resentful at being white because my three older siblings were black and I felt excluded at times.

I made a place for myself away from my biological family, with my racial family...

And although I could not have known this back then, I understand completely now.
----
Being human is Satanic in and of itself, but only an SS truly knows what it means to be "Human".
But, what makes this a Satanic Sport you ask, id rather leave you with some words.

Freedom, Nature, Movement, Endurance, Health, Beauty, Strength, Happiness, ability, goals, achievement, rebellion, Bravery, determination, Spin, Flip, Kick, Pop, Shove, 180, 360, expression, Creation.

Skateboarding is an artform, of the physical body, that requires many different attributes, mental, physical, and spiritual. If one truly wants to be a skateboarder, they will be required to advance in the most important aspects known to humanity.

There is a different type of intelligence built from this. One will understand that they will face many troubles in whatever they set out to do. But it is of greatest importance to get back on your board every day. <3
I honestly see the values in Satanism much more in meditation, sexuality and learning.
But in the end everyone has their own nature, the important thing is that it does not get in the way of our SS priorities.

FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:
FuckYu_666 said:

----

I honestly see the values in Satanism much more in meditation, sexuality and learning.
But in the end everyone has their own nature, the important thing is that it does not get in the way of our SS priorities.

These are definitely the keys to being an SS. Admittance and understanding of what is Truth.
I believe Maxine when she wrote the Joy of Satan website, placed the greatest importance upon, Study, Expanding Conciousness, Increasing Intelligence and Wisdom. It is the mind that allows us to understand the God's and spirituality. And true "worshipping of the Gods" begins with feeding our mind the reality of existence.

But it is the actions of the body that allow the mind to exist. And the body should be "worshipped" just as well, if we let the body deteriorate, so will the mind. If we embrace movement, the mind will follow and be enlightened in what is the true nature of being a living breathing eating physical being.

I cant help but think about our conversation often. I saw a wonderful video I wanted to share with you.
https://youtu.be/dgo0rBkpfD4

Bravera said:

I cant help but think about our conversation often. I saw a wonderful video I wanted to share with you.
I really see nothing wonderful in this video.. lol

Bravera said:

To me it still feels like a 'nigger and grass' style thing, around this style there seems to be a passion for skateboarding, but it feels too immersed in that style.
Then trash master, "trash master" with a pentagram behind it, seems to be something offensive, don't you think?

FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:

To me it still feels like a 'nigger and grass' style thing, around this style there seems to be a passion for skateboarding, but it feels too immersed in that style.
Then trash master, "trash master" with a pentagram behind it, seems to be something offensive, don't you think?

I'm more referring to how this man lives, eats and breathes skateboarding. How his friends pushed him to do something that would be extremely frightening. How many years did he have to train to learn these skills? Despite having no feet.. he has gone past many boundaries, by himself, but also empowered by his friends.

You can choose to see attire, or you can see the essence of what is being accomplished. A human being that has put in years of training to accomplish something that takes massive amount of skill.

Imagine for a moment if we placed humanity next to the God's and did a comparison. Who could live up to this comparison? Yes we should aspire towards this beauty, but is someone else's clothing something that will hold you personally back? Who gives a fuck what they are wearing, at least they are living life by doing something healthy.

Skaters are intentionally choosing to be different. Considering how many people are lazy and sit in front of a TV all day, I will look to the essence of what is required to skateboard instead of what is someone's attire.

This is like judging someone with tattoos. Or saying Rockstars are Sinners. Or calling someone a neckbeard. Or making fun of large trucks or tiny vehicles. There is no matter what one may see externally. A human.

I personally enjoy some rap music(very rarely). It reminds me very much of the Metal genre. There is actual Masculine strength, deep emotional expression, Movement towards a purpose.

Bravera said:
I'm more referring to how this man lives, eats and breathes skateboarding. How his friends pushed him to do something that would be extremely frightening. How many years did he have to train to learn these skills? Despite having no feet.. he has gone past many boundaries, by himself, but also empowered by his friends.

You can choose to see attire, or you can see the essence of what is being accomplished. A human being that has put in years of training to accomplish something that takes massive amount of skill.

Imagine for a moment if we placed humanity next to the God's and did a comparison. Who could live up to this comparison? Yes we should aspire towards this beauty, but is someone else's clothing something that will hold you personally back? Who gives a fuck what they are wearing, at least they are living life by doing something healthy.

Skaters are intentionally choosing to be different. Considering how many people are lazy and sit in front of a TV all day, I will look to the essence of what is required to skateboard instead of what is someone's attire.

This is like judging someone with tattoos. Or saying Rockstars are Sinners. Or calling someone a neckbeard. Or making fun of large trucks or tiny vehicles. There is no matter what one may see externally. A human.

I personally enjoy some rap music(very rarely). It reminds me very much of the Metal genre. There is actual Masculine strength, deep emotional expression, Movement towards a purpose.
I understand what you mean, but I don't like some of the details.
If these guys put their efforts into Satanism they would get to a good place, they could even govern a country with the right determination and the right ideas, they could create a successful billion dollar company, but what I mean is that to use all these qualities only on skateboarding seems a bit of a waste.
Skateboarding will not change the world, it can be a great passion to share with friends, but it will not take you to higher levels.
Hitler and the other high-ranking SS men didn't play on a skateboard on the playground, they put their commitment and values on something else more important and ruled an entire country and changed the fate of the Earth forever, if their commitment had been used in skateboarding Europe would be communist by now.
It can be a good passion and motivation to move forward, but remember that you will not build Rome (so to speak).

FuckYu_666 said:
Bravera said:

I understand what you mean, but I don't like some of the details.
If these guys put their efforts into Satanism they would get to a good place, they could even govern a country with the right determination and the right ideas, they could create a successful billion dollar company, but what I mean is that to use all these qualities only on skateboarding seems a bit of a waste.
Skateboarding will not change the world, it can be a great passion to share with friends, but it will not take you to higher levels.
Hitler and the other high-ranking SS men didn't play on a skateboard on the playground, they put their commitment and values on something else more important and ruled an entire country and changed the fate of the Earth forever, if their commitment had been used in skateboarding Europe would be communist by now.
It can be a good passion and motivation to move forward, but remember that you will not build Rome (so to speak).

Athletes have stronger Auras, Chakras, Energy flows easier. These people are the role models of true natural beauty. When the whole world has become lazy, these people have become Godlike in comparison. Everyone has their own goals and desires and each has their own optimal path.

Yes, you are right, Spiritual Intelligence makes it obvious that building for the future of the people, nation, world, is the optimal way to spend our time. But again, everyone has their own calling and ways of doing this. Athletes are loved by many, and inspire entire generations to be healthy, strong, train hard, smile, eat right, follow their dreams..

Bravera said:

You could do a material Mars Square with this affirmation:
“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical durability forever.”

This is for overall durability, it sounds like that’s what you’re looking for.

You should also be practicing Bone Marrow Nei Kung and Tendon Nei Kung by Mantak Chia for an indestructible body.

Healthy tendons are the foundation of true strength in the body. Here’s another affirmation you could use in a Mars Square: “In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing the strength of my tendons, joints and ligaments forever.”

You could do a bone strength working by vibrating the rune NAUTHIZ 40 times then saying this affirmation 9 times: “In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of NAUTHIZ are increasing the strength of my bones now and forever.” I’m not really sure which moon sign you’d start this working in though.

You should read these posts:

About Body Advancement by Stormblood
https://archive.ph/NJKv1
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223080821/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68365

Workings/Spells That Can Strengthen Your Bones
https://archive.ph/A8vYp
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223084125/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56200

Resources

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered:
https://archive.is/HOo67
https://web.archive.org/web/20220127080026/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66793hhh

These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to properly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Magical Planetary Squares:
https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

🪐 List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares 🪐
https://archive.ph/Hcywd
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223203822/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59048&p=327703

These are audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich on how to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

Academic Scholar said:
Bravera said:

You could do a material Mars Square with this affirmation:
“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical durability forever.”

This is for overall durability, it sounds like that’s what you’re looking for.

You should also be practicing Bone Marrow Nei Kung and Tendon Nei Kung by Mantak Chia for an indestructible body.

Healthy tendons are the foundation of true strength in the body. Here’s another affirmation you could use in a Mars Square: “In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing the strength of my tendons, joints and ligaments forever.”

You could do a bone strength working by vibrating the rune NAUTHIZ 40 times then saying this affirmation 9 times: “In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of NAUTHIZ are increasing the strength of my bones now and forever.” I’m not really sure which moon sign you’d start this working in though.

You should read these posts:

About Body Advancement by Stormblood
https://archive.ph/NJKv1
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223080821/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68365

Workings/Spells That Can Strengthen Your Bones
https://archive.ph/A8vYp
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223084125/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56200

Resources

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered:
https://archive.is/HOo67
https://web.archive.org/web/20220127080026/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66793hhh

These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to properly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Magical Planetary Squares:
https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

🪐 List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares 🪐
https://archive.ph/Hcywd
https://web.archive.org/web/20220223203822/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59048&p=327703

These are audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich on how to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

Thank you I have been seldomnly practicing breathing and packing energy into my bones since I read Mantak Chia. You are not the first person to recommend a Mars Square, as well I have yet to complete any Squares, I will not bypass the advice a second time.

My list of responsibilities and goals is ever increasing, I am currently finding a way to build a home for myself again, I had to give up my last one but I have learned so so much in only 2 months. Soon I will have the privacy again to delve deep into my meditations and training.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back