Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neck pain that won’t stop

The Outlaw Torn

So I’ve had pain around the sides and back of my neck for a few months now. I thought it was my wisdom teeth causing this but they were removed 2 weeks ago and the pain is still here. Some days it is better than others it is very inconsistent.

Could this be a damaged throat chakra? I don’t actually have pain inside my neck where the chakra is but maybe someone more experienced can tell me.

How is your yoga routine? It could be tight back muscles, and/or backsides of legs being tight causing this. How is your posture in your day to day activities? That does play into this as well.

It could be different things... Posture, tight muscles in the neck, tight muscles in the upper back, jaw clenching and tightness, posture of the tongue ecc

The Outlaw Torn said:
So I’ve had pain around the sides and back of my neck for a few months now. I thought it was my wisdom teeth causing this but they were removed 2 weeks ago and the pain is still here. Some days it is better than others it is very inconsistent.

Could this be a damaged throat chakra? I don’t actually have pain inside my neck where the chakra is but maybe someone more experienced can tell me.

See a Physiotherapist, removing the wisdom teeth is only adviced, if your other teeth are tight to them or wisdom teeth are severe damaged. It´s always better to have some spare parts.->

Wisdom tooth repair or remove?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19197

The Outlaw Torn said:
Maybe a massage will help. I will need to look into certain yoga poses to remedy this.
Massages can work, if is correctly applied. However for long term relief and actual remedy, yoga is must. Correct posture is key as well.

Henu the Great said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Maybe a massage will help. I will need to look into certain yoga poses to remedy this.
Massages can work, if is correctly applied. However for long term relief and actual remedy, yoga is must. Correct posture is key as well.
I’ve become more aware of my posture and am fixing it but it’s still there. Like it hurts to even look up and down at something.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Henu the Great said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
I’ve become more aware of my posture and am fixing it but it’s still there. Like it hurts to even look up and down at something.
From my expierence it takes at least day or two after fixing posture for the pain to subside, given that there is enough rest and also stretching or better yet, yoga.

Do not do any kind of swirling or twisting motion with your neck. This can be extremely dangerous for arteries or nerves inside of your spine.

Please watch this guy's videos. He does a great job showing you things that you can safely do.
Www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lvPVVm0Mv53QK7vdnC-rw/featured

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Do not do any kind of swirling or twisting motion with your neck. This can be extremely dangerous for arteries or nerves inside of your spine.

Please watch this guy's videos. He does a great job showing you things that you can safely do.
Www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lvPVVm0Mv53QK7vdnC-rw/featured
When I was in third grade we were watching a movie in school, and the teacher stopped the movie and said something along the lines of: We've been sat for a long time, now do some movement!
I wanted to imitate the chiropractor so I placed my hands at the sides of my head and pulled as a chiropractor would, I cracked my neck and it was really loud, I had a classmate who was like "WHAT, did you guys see that". Funny times, I'd probably go to the hospital if I attemted it now.

Aquarius said:
When I was in third grade we were watching a movie in school, and the teacher stopped the movie and said something along the lines of: We've been sat for a long time, now do some movement!
I wanted to imitate the chiropractor so I placed my hands at the sides of my head and pulled as a chiropractor would, I cracked my neck and it was really loud, I had a classmate who was like "WHAT, did you guys see that". Funny times, I'd probably go to the hospital if I attemted it now.

:lol:

I used to be able to fall completely on the ground without getting hurt. So I would be pretending to stretch, and have a pencil hidden in my hands on the back of my neck. Snap the pencil in half and immediately fall completely on the ground. That trick successfully scared a few people. :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:

:lol:

I used to be able to fall completely on the ground without getting hurt. So I would be pretending to stretch, and have a pencil hidden in my hands on the back of my neck. Snap the pencil in half and immediately fall completely on the ground. That trick successfully scared a few people. :lol:
:lol: Good one.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Certain organs, when in dysfunction, send pain or pathogens (redness, pimples, or congestion) along the meridians associated with them. This could be one cause for your pain, and other symptoms would further elucidate this. See the image below:

MeridanHead-1-1024x398.jpg

The solution would then be to press certain acupoints that have a draining effect on the meridian, as well as take lifestyle actions that would prevent the organ from becoming imbalanced in the first place.

Blitzkreig said:
Certain organs, when in dysfunction, send pain or pathogens (redness, pimples, or congestion) along the meridians associated with them. This could be one cause for your pain, and other symptoms would further elucidate this. See the image below:

MeridanHead-1-1024x398.jpg

The solution would then be to press certain acupoints that have a draining effect on the meridian, as well as take lifestyle actions that would prevent the organ from becoming imbalanced in the first place.
Would going too an acupuncture clinic be good or should I try to do it myself?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Would going too an acupuncture clinic be good or should I try to do it myself?

A lot of TCM treatments can be done yourself. The hard point is accurately diagnosing yourself, and this is what the clinic can do well. Once you have your diagnosis, you can much more easily treat and prevent the problem on your own, if that is what you choose to do.

They can also clue you in on other problems you may have, if at all, so I would consider it worthwhile if you have the opportunity to do so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back