Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homosexual relationships and different phenotypes?

Artisan

Okay, so, there is something I've been curious about.

Let's assume that there are two whites/blacks/asians, but, they are both from different sub races. However, they are both from different geographical backgrounds and thus, are of the white races, but, they are different phenotypes.

Brazillian whites and argentina whites are both whites, but, they are not the same "white".
African blacks and australian(aboriginal) blacks are both blacks, but, they are not the same "black".
Chinese orientals and japanese oriental are both orientals, but, they are not the same "oriental".

According to my understanding, race mixing is bad for mainly three reasons.

1 - offspring with fucked up genetics.

2 - The degredation of the soul

3 - Mixing of genetic information through intercourse and the potential negative effects that can have.

Now, for point 1, that would be exclusive to straight relationships, but points 2 and 3 would apply to all relationships.

However, an argentina white and brazillian white, both have the same type of "white" soul right? Or am I mistaken? Are there different souls in accordance to the different geographical phenotypes between races? Or is it all whites have white souls, blacks black, orentials oriental souls?

From my understanding, if one is off the three main races, there souls should be the same regardless of phenotypes, but, I may be wrong.

And how does it work with point 3? Obviously mixing between two different races is gonna fuck you up, but, if one is of the same main race, just a different geographical phenotype, would this still be a problem?

Could someone please break this down for me so that I can understand it? Thank you.

Not sure I mentioned sub races or whatever. Anyways, my question is, for clarification.

is a homosexual relationship between two whites/blacks/orientals alright if they are of different phenotypes but still of the same race? Like an argentina white being with a italian or brazilian white?

In a straight relationship this would not be considered okay(from my understanding) but would it be accepted in a homosexual relationship(considering there would be no offspring and both are of the same "main" race with different genotypes) or is it still something which would be against Satan?

Please explain it to me like I'm five.

Thank you everyone for your time.

I'm not sure about this thing with phenotypes either. Though not necessarily gay, I've seen my Succubus to be of a different phenotype than me, and that was confirmed by another HP. But that could be because:
1 - we both had a mutual astral misunderstanding, or
2 - because one's future perfect DNA, therefore souls dissonance wouldn't occur and Satan didn't mind anyway, then I don't know about the rule for gay people on Earth.

Egon said:
I'm not sure about this thing with phenotypes either. Though not necessarily gay, I've seen my Succubus to be of a different phenotype than me, and that was confirmed by another HP. But that could be because:
1 - we both had a mutual astral misunderstanding, or
2 - because one's future perfect DNA, therefore souls dissonance wouldn't occur and Satan didn't mind anyway, then I don't know about the rule for gay people on Earth.

For the second reason that you mentioned, can you elaborate? i think i might be confused. do you mean that when a DNA is perfect ( becoming as the gods, maybe?), then two individuals ( and their offspring ) from different phenotypes wont have any genetic or astral degeneration or problem when they are sexually involved with each other? or am i completely wrong here?

That is what I thought.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
For the second reason that you mentioned, can you elaborate? i think i might be confused. do you mean that when a DNA is perfect ( becoming as the gods, maybe?), then two individuals ( and their offspring ) from different phenotypes wont have any genetic or astral degeneration or problem when they are sexually involved with each other? or am i completely wrong here?

Egon said:
That is what I thought.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
oh alright then. thank you for informing us

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back