Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birth Control

CardinalRose

Greetings

I've been wondering about birth control.
I do *not* want children, and while there are several options given to me by my Doctor, I was curious if there is a more natural way to go about it? I dont really feel comfy with the idea of pills or anything messing with my hormones and body.
On that note- about sterilization/tubes tied etc. Would this be a good option? Or should it be avoided?
Thanks for the help.

CardinalRose said:
Greetings

I've been wondering about birth control.
I do *not* want children, and while there are several options given to me by my Doctor, I was curious if there is a more natural way to go about it? I dont really feel comfy with the idea of pills or anything messing with my hormones and body.
On that note- about sterilization/tubes tied etc. Would this be a good option? Or should it be avoided?
Thanks for the help.

synthetic hormones weather they be anabolic steroids or birth control pills are very bad for your body and can even increase the risks of certain cancers. I was on the pill in the early years with my ex and it did nothing but give me bad side effects...also past a certain age around the late 20s or so taking those things can be dangerous. You might be better off having your partner wear a condom. The pull out method is risky and irresponsible as it can still result in a pregnancy...pre-ejaculation fluid also contains sperm cells.

As for not wanting children how old are you? (dont answer publicly for safety, just read the question and contemplate this internally) there are some women who realize very young, as children even that they do not want children, but for some this can change. It changed for my mother around my age. At anyrate i would not suggest any sort of unnatural surgical procedure such as this ans it can also have risks involved and are not always fullproof.

CardinalRose said:

I would definitely not get any surgery relating to this, because it would be way harder to undo.

I am unsure about natural birth control methods, and efficacy is always a question. Sometimes the solutions we have are not perfect, but better than any alternatives. Your health can always be improved in general, or you can take actions to counter birth control side effects as well.

I know Sundara went on them and it actually helped her, which I think because the hormones (being yin-like) corrected her conditions. Of course, this is entirely subjective. It just goes to show that they should not be entirely discounted.

I would suspect that if you have yin-excess conditions, liver stagnation, dampness, etc that the birth control may give some trouble, but I am not sure. You can always go back off them and stick with condoms.

You should not worry too much about certain health matters that you are forced to endure, because as Satanists we can transcend physical health issues. Just make sure you are currently in good enough shape to "tank" anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back