Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sucrulose question protein and diet advice?

SATchives

Ill keep it short right now im doing boxing, i am try to get to 200 lbs weight of muscle and lean out more.

Before i was getting 1700 calories in in about a four hour period from 9-1. I was not getting enough protein in though. So i was losing too much muscle

I need a way to get easy protein, i was trying these powders but i hate the idea of consuming so much sucralose. As i was doing a total of 5 scoops, 150g of protein. Does anyone have any suggestions of a brand that is not too expensive but not unhealthy, with stevia(not sure if this is healther either) or something more natural.

Should i just try to bare down with something unflavored i see a bunch of terrible reviews on the unflavored. But not sure what to trust. Some places say this is fine and other say its not.

I know it wouls be best to get it all naturally but that is really difficult, with the way meat is right now. Thr powder i am getting now is 30$ so thats a few dollars a day because it lasts 9 days for me.

Any advice will be nice. 9-1 is the only time i have to eat so I have been doing 2 1/2 scoops 2 filays of tilapia and cottage cheese or yogurt some greens and 2 more 1/2 scoops gets me to 200g protein. Its easy for my busy life schedule little cooking and everything is organic except the powder so i guess thays where im at i need a reliable source of quick protein that wont break my wallet. I also take a bunch of vitamins and certain herbs on and off

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back