Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental Health

Crystalball

Hello Brothers and Sisters
I went through a lot in a short time and I stopped doing my meditations . I had hallucinations about the enemy pretending to be our Gods and in a summary of what happened, I quit thinking logically, and Satan's enemies threatened me and all of my family to me barring large sharp teeth. I'm back from that horrid day dream that was a week of my life. I screamed to them that I didn't want to be a Satanist and threw all my things away to appease it to try not to get immediately harmed since it was in my home. I am now doing better and I need to do protection affirmations. I was stupid and a coward. Now I'm seeking therapy which I have gone. Did I revoke my Satanism do I need to do the Ritual to become one again?

Thank you for understanding, I know some are not so kind on the forum and in a advance thank you for your time and effort in replying.

OK first of all, as you might have realized already, these are definitely NOT our Gods, and you need to figure out why exactly are these creatures getting in something might be inviting them, maybe is you that do some sort of enemy practices unconsciously, say a weird meditation you got from random website on the internet, or maybe some family member is actively inviting these forces, be aware of that and do what you must to keep them away. I would only do JoS meditations/rituals. Also keep in mind that these creatures bark more than what they actually bite. In other words, most of the times all it takes is void meditation, cleaning and protection and that's all. They don't really have such a major effect on you, unless you let them.

Cleaning and Protection:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Banishing Ritual:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

As for the Satanic dedication, if you are true and honest to Satan and yourself, this is eternal. There's no need to repeat the ritual as long as you understand you were wrong and make an effort to fix things as in empowering yourself and elevating above this. The Gods don't really punish us for abandoning them, the action itself is punishment enough for without them it is not possible to overcome. The Gods understand that such things happen and why they happen, and they will always accept you back in, if you are honest in your decision, learn from your mistakes and work towards improvement.

BlackOnyx8 said:
OK first of all, as you might have realized already, these are definitely NOT our Gods, and you need to figure out why exactly are these creatures getting in something might be inviting them, maybe is you that do some sort of enemy practices unconsciously, say a weird meditation you got from random website on the internet, or maybe some family member is actively inviting these forces, be aware of that and do what you must to keep them away. I would only do JoS meditations/rituals. Also keep in mind that these creatures bark more than what they actually bite. In other words, most of the times all it takes is void meditation, cleaning and protection and that's all. They don't really have such a major effect on you, unless you let them.

Cleaning and Protection:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Banishing Ritual:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

As for the Satanic dedication, if you are true and honest to Satan and yourself, this is eternal. There's no need to repeat the ritual as long as you understand you were wrong and make an effort to fix things as in empowering yourself and elevating above this. The Gods don't really punish us for abandoning them, the action itself is punishment enough for without them it is not possible to overcome. The Gods understand that such things happen and why they happen, and they will always accept you back in, if you are honest in your decision, learn from your mistakes and work towards improvement.

Thank you so much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back