Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maintaining Breast Size During Weight Loss

Bakorra Kaiba

I've been working on losing weight for the past year and a half, and I have lost 60 lbs thus far. However, I've come to a halt out of worry about my breasts shrinking. Without saying too much, I'm very busty, and I feel very lucky to be that way. I want to keep them the way they are, while I continue my weight loss journey.
I massage them daily to help them stay healthy, and I don't wear a bra most days, since I do almost everything from home. I don't mind losing a little bit of breast fat, but I still would like them to be the same cup size as my band size goes down.
What else can I do to help my breasts stay the same size while I lose body fat elsewhere?

Put energy to work for that, MAKE ENERGY > affirm it to do what you want her to do for you.

Ex : Masturbate/have orgasm (making sexual energy) and affirm it with an affirmation like"This sexual energy make my breasts to look beautiful/whatever you want , in the best way for me/most pozitive way for me) OR WHATEVER but with that in the end (in the best way for me/most pozitive way for me)

Because the energy don t know what is good or bad, she know just to do what you told her to do in the FASTEST way, and for an example you say SHE MAKE MY BREASTS BEAUTIFUL and she does smth like keeping the water in them or the fat, or closing some body functions(fastest way to say) that will make you have cancer, but also make your breasts to be beautiful, so yea.

Or put it to make you lose weight without saying in pozitive way, and she give you cancer, (you lose weight fast), you got it.

Who cares about your breast size? Is it facial beauty that matters most. In my opinion, women with small boobs appears more attractive. Small breasts are more elegant to me. Of course, this is my perspective. There a lot of males who like big boobs more though.

Who cared about...Just my opinion...

Decide.

What is your bussines what she cares about? Oe others, keep your opinion for YOURSELF buddy

When you lose weight, this happens more or less uniformly. Your proportions will stay relatively the same though. If for your size, your breasts are large, they will still be large if you’re losing weight, comparatively. However, if they’re large because you’re overweight, and you get to a healthy weight, you will lose much breast fat and go down in cup size. It’s the way it is. Weigh the pros and cons when deciding what weight to settle into. Most men don’t like stick figure women, but at the same time, too high of a body fat isn’t healthy and can get in the way of flexibility for yoga or other exercises. So consider this.

Bakorra Kaiba said:
I've been working on losing weight for the past year and a half, and I have lost 60 lbs thus far. However, I've come to a halt out of worry about my breasts shrinking. Without saying too much, I'm very busty, and I feel very lucky to be that way. I want to keep them the way they are, while I continue my weight loss journey.
I massage them daily to help them stay healthy, and I don't wear a bra most days, since I do almost everything from home. I don't mind losing a little bit of breast fat, but I still would like them to be the same cup size as my band size goes down.
What else can I do to help my breasts stay the same size while I lose body fat elsewhere?

Your feminity is based on proportionality. In other words, you will still look "busty" at any weight. Your body assigns a certain amount of fat to the breasts and hips based on estrogenic activity. This sort of thing is the same for men, too. The point is, lose weight and get to a healthy size. I guarantee you will still look just as feminine.

If you want to look more feminine, then that is what Venus energy, Berkano, and Uruz are for.

Regularly consuming raw milk and cream can significantly increase breast size

Lol you’re obese not “busty” you should be glad that those fat saggers will be gone in favor of something more healthy and normal looking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back