Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing Pyramid

SyrArisMarsMartin

So I had this idea for a while. I want to build a small Pyramid in my garden. I am thinking of using copper and placing it directly on the earth. I want to be able to sit inside. I also want to fill it with various healing crystals. So I can meditate/heal myself inside of it. That is the plan. What degrees should a pyramid like this have? What healing crystals should I use? I want to hear your opinions.

I suggest you to search for those informations on google too, and also to use the search bar on this forum for key words like : crystals or metals / whatever you think helps.

Also to take in consideration to don t depend on those things to much, use them but not for everything

These do give you a bonus of power, but with the cost of your independence of them, careful.
I speak for longterm.of course(years)

Gooluck , i wanted to do smth likd that with jade , so i can absorb energy better

OpenMind2 said:
I suggest you to search for those informations on google too, and also to use the search bar on this forum for key words like : crystals or metals / whatever you think helps.

Also to take in consideration to don t depend on those things to much, use them but not for everything

These do give you a bonus of power, but with the cost of your independence of them, careful.
I speak for longterm.of course(years)

Gooluck , i wanted to do smth likd that with jade , so i can absorb energy better

Hey thanks for the reply. Sure. Dependance on external things is not good. I remember when i started meditating seriously, a small orgon pyramid really helped me out in the beginning. Jade sounds good, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back