Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts about Martial arts and power meditation

phaade99

Hey everyone, I just had some thoughts on martial arts lately and i wanted to share. First of all, I think martial arts and satanism go hand in hand and compliment each other very well. With both, void meditation is crucial, yoga benefits you spiritually and physically, martial arts improves your connection, sensitivity to, and strength of your own life force. What is more, it helps you to see clearly amongst the fog and opportunities amidst chaos, similar to the idea that darkness is light turned inside out. You strengthen your mars and solar energies especially, but all of your chakras will become empowered. Anyways, what i noticed is there didnt seem to be a whole lot of posts about martial arts in general, or just information on them. So what i want to do is just spread some insight, thoughts, questions, and introspect into martial arts, and even how it ties in with power meditation. Also my experiences with the two.
During meditation before i trained today, i was observing the animals around me. I noticed the dragon fly flying by me, changing directions here, angling off there, and darting back that way. It seemed so fast and unpredictable, but so effortless. All while glistening different colors in the sunlight. Thats why these insects are so impressive and people are entertained by them. Another example is the humming bird. Thats why these animals are so hard to catch, and are even studied by scientists as to how its possible they can fly the way they do. The dragonfly can suddenly change ditection, speed, height, and angles in the blink of an eye. How does it do this? Well, a lot of it has to do with the control it has over its wing speed, its always perfectly balanced, aware of everything, and lightweight. This makes it unpredictable, and very fast. I thought about how a martial artist might use it as an inspiration. The ability to quickly shift direction, cut angles, dart in and out with speed and footwork are abilities that are HIGHLY effective in martial arts, whether it be muay thai, wrestling, karate, or MMA. I think that a lot of these animals have great qualities, talents, and abilities that can be utilized by any martial artist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back