Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pulsing head and random laughing and crying

Cynthia

Today my head has been pulsing on the top but no pain. I keep getting rushes to my head and laughing. Yesterday I felt like crying most of the day but also had a few random laughter moments. What is wrong with me? Ive been meditating for about a year and a half now (consistently), and mostly the changes have been positive but Ive been really emotional lately and I dont understand why. Is anyone else going through this? Sorry, I know I dont post much but I feel like I dont have any new information to contribute and other people usually have better answers anyway. Ive been reading and learning from the forums every day though and I am grateful for the information. Im reaching out because I dont know if these symptoms mean a positive direction in spritual development or an aneurysm.
Thank you for your time.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:

There could be a variety of factors involved here. You will have to try both physical and spiritual remedies.

The unstable emotions sounds like it comes from a disturbed "shen" (or mind) which is housed in the heart. However, you would have other symptoms with this. Head rushes mean low blood pressure, which can be a yang deficiency or blood deficiency (and corresponding organ deficiencies).

When I did some research, I found this imbalance about phlegm in the heart:

"Phlegm fire heart-disturbing syndrome (http://www.tcmbasics.com/syndromes_zf_heart.htm)
Mental disorder, weeping and laughing without apparent reason (emotional liability), mania, redness of face, thirst, coarse breath, yellowish urine, yellow and sticky tongue coating, slippery, rapid, and forceful pulse."

Do these other symptoms pertain to you at all?

Tongue description from meandqi.com
"Red and swollen tongue with yellow sticky coating and deep middle crack. Redder and swollen tip with points."

---------------

As far as your head goes. A dull headache is likely either qi or blood deficiency. Source

Headache10.jpg

So taking this all together, it is possible you have a qi or blood deficiency which is then impacting the ability of the heart to remove excess phlegm or cool itself. The spleen is what is responsible for removing excess phlegm in the body, and is also responsible for creating qi and blood from food. So that is a good place to look at as well.

You will want to push a few acupoints to treat your condition. There also are seemingly a billion different tips I could write out, so you should do your own research as well.
Anyway: to treat the spleen and make it generate more qi and blood, plus remove phlegm, push Stomach 36:

stomach_36_measure_.jpg

To treat the conditions of the heart, push Heart 7 or Heart 8 .

---------------

Make sure you are eating enough in general, and consistently as well. Healthy snacking is better than nothing. Do your yoga diligently and go to bed before 11pm.

Push the acupoints for at least 10 minutes per day, but the more the better. Also, push them during any symptomatic episodes.

I am pretty sure this is the cause, but if what I am saying doesn't seem accurate, then please get back to me so we can brainstorm some other solutions.

General resource on the heart:
https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/basic-concepts/heart#it_manifests_in_the_face

Blitzkreig said:
Cynthia said:

There could be a variety of factors involved here. You will have to try both physical and spiritual remedies.

The unstable emotions sounds like it comes from a disturbed "shen" (or mind) which is housed in the heart. However, you would have other symptoms with this. Head rushes mean low blood pressure, which can be a yang deficiency or blood deficiency (and corresponding organ deficiencies).

"Phlegm fire heart-disturbing syndrome (http://www.tcmbasics.com/syndromes_zf_heart.htm)
Mental disorder, weeping and laughing without apparent reason (emotional liability), mania, redness of face, thirst, coarse breath, yellowish urine, yellow and sticky tongue coating, slippery, rapid, and forceful pulse."

"Red and swollen tongue with yellow sticky coating and deep middle crack. Redder and swollen tip with points."

---------------

As far as your head goes. A dull headache is likely either qi or blood deficiency. Source

Headache10.jpg

So taking this all together, it is possible you have a qi or blood deficiency which is then impacting the ability of the heart to remove excess phlegm or cool itself. The spleen is what is responsible for removing excess phlegm in the body, and is also responsible for creating qi and blood from food. So that is a good place to look at as well.

You will want to push a few acupoints to treat your condition. There also are seemingly a billion different tips I could write out, so you should do your own research as well.
Anyway: to treat the spleen and make it generate more qi and blood, plus remove phlegm, push Stomach 36:

stomach_36_measure_.jpg

---------------

Make sure you are eating enough in general, and consistently as well. Healthy snacking is better than nothing. Do your yoga diligently and go to bed before 11pm.

Push the acupoints for at least 10 minutes per day, but the more the better. Also, push them during any symptomatic episodes.

I am pretty sure this is the cause, but if what I am saying doesn't seem accurate, then please get back to me so we can brainstorm some other solutions.

https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/basic-concepts/heart#it_manifests_in_the_face
To add, this could just be a process of your chakras gettin cleansed, the head chakras are known for blissful moments. Just to add a different perspective, as not everything has necessarily to do with health problems.

Blitzkreig said:
Cynthia said:

---------------

Headache10.jpg

stomach_36_measure_.jpg

---------------

You have described my symptoms well. I do have low blood pressure (85/60). I feel dizzy when i stand up too fast. I am taking iron pills to try and help counteract this. Meditation has helped me calm my laughing most days but sometimes i still have days where I laugh or cry randomly. Thank you gor your help. This helped me understand better.

Aquarius said:
To add, this could just be a process of your chakras gettin cleansed, the head chakras are known for blissful moments. Just to add a different perspective, as not everything has necessarily to do with health problems.

Yes, this is true, and I considered this possibility as well. There is a bit of an investigation that has to occur where the individual tests various solutions, and this will lead to the source of the problem.

For example, touching the meridians associated with certain organs, and if they are sore then you know it is more physical, or at least strongly manifested physically.

Certain spiritual problems can also be solved more quickly than physical ones, as the physical problems are rooted in this lower earth realm and take longer to change. So if she manipulated her chakras and this problem stopped (such as through balancing actions), then it would seem more a problem with the astral-based energy.

Since she mentioned head rushes, plus the crying (not just laughing), this made me suspect the physical heart, and also ask if she had other related symptoms. Of course, it is very likely that her natal chart shows susceptibility to this type of problem anyway, so then the problem is back to the spiritual.

So the problem can be heavily influenced by the spiritual, or it could be fully physical. I think it is usually a case of both, with varying degrees. Regardless of this, it is best to be aware of both physical and spiritual solutions to the problem.

--------------------

What is interesting about acupuncture specifically is that it is the best of both worlds. When you manipulate an acupoint, you are telling the energy of the body to concentrate healing there. It would make sense that higher degrees of vril moving through you would result in higher degrees of healing through acupoint manipulation.

Of course, acupuncture cannot change the body as a full working can. Someone with their sun in Libra is simply not going to have the same vitality as someone with their sun in Leo, no matter how much they push the acupoints for their digestive organs. However, they can at least expect "normal digestion", and this is what acupressure can provide.

Therefore, one should maintain their physical problems as best as they can with a variety of solutions until they can fully implement a spiritual solution, such as through Uruz or Saulo, a planetary square, or through removal workings.

Cynthia said:
You have described my symptoms well. I do have low blood pressure (85/60). I feel dizzy when i stand up too fast. I am taking iron pills to try and help counteract this. Meditation has helped me calm my laughing most days but sometimes i still have days where I laugh or cry randomly. Thank you gor your help. This helped me understand better.

Low blood pressure can be from heart yang deficiency, but also from kidney or spleen deficiencies as well, as with the blood deficiency. Most of these problems compound each other, so one thing leads to another issue and so on. Therefore, it is important to figure out where the main weakness of your body is.

Read more here: https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases/orthostatic_hypotension

This is where identifying your body's constitution becomes useful. Ayurveda medicine (ancient Indian) describes three main constitutions: Vata (air/skinny), Pitta (fire/muscular), and Kapha (earth/overweight). If you know what you are, then you know the main source of the problem. For example, Vata people need more yang and yin energy. Kapha people need a lot of yang. Pitta needs cooling yin.

If you have a blood deficiency, then you are likely more Vata, and this is probably the case because a Pitta person is less likely to suffer from low blood pressure. However, I could be wrong here, so it is important that you reflect on this yourself.

As far as solving blood deficiency, you will need to look at your diet beyond just iron pills, particularly with consuming more meats. If you know your constitution, you can look up a diet or lifestyle guide that balances you perfectly, and tells you what to do and what not to do.

You can see a more comprehensive article on blood deficiency here: https://giovanni-maciocia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/EJOM_Blood_Deficiency.pdf

Not that you need to know all of the above, but some of it may prove useful. Here is another brief article on dietary guidelines for heart blood deficiency: https://eastmountain.ca/12heartblood.pdf

---------------------------

Like I mentioned to Aquarius above, these problems are usually a combination of physical and spiritual problems, and so solutions from both sides should be implemented for total success.

Uruz is probably the best rune for healing the physical body, followed by Sowilo or Thurisaz. Uruz also has an aspect of itself that can be used for removing things as well. This makes it especially good for removing health issues.

If you are inclined to do so, you can start working on this October 31st for removing your health issues, as this is an awesome date to do so.

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, this is true, and I considered this possibility as well. There is a bit of an investigation that has to occur where the individual tests various solutions, and this will lead to the source of the problem.

For example, touching the meridians associated with certain organs, and if they are sore then you know it is more physical, or at least strongly manifested physically.

Certain spiritual problems can also be solved more quickly than physical ones, as the physical problems are rooted in this lower earth realm and take longer to change. So if she manipulated her chakras and this problem stopped (such as through balancing actions), then it would seem more a problem with the astral-based energy.

Since she mentioned head rushes, plus the crying (not just laughing), this made me suspect the physical heart, and also ask if she had other related symptoms. Of course, it is very likely that her natal chart shows susceptibility to this type of problem anyway, so then the problem is back to the spiritual.

So the problem can be heavily influenced by the spiritual, or it could be fully physical. I think it is usually a case of both, with varying degrees. Regardless of this, it is best to be aware of both physical and spiritual solutions to the problem.

--------------------

What is interesting about acupuncture specifically is that it is the best of both worlds. When you manipulate an acupoint, you are telling the energy of the body to concentrate healing there. It would make sense that higher degrees of vril moving through you would result in higher degrees of healing through acupoint manipulation.

Of course, acupuncture cannot change the body as a full working can. Someone with their sun in Libra is simply not going to have the same vitality as someone with their sun in Leo, no matter how much they push the acupoints for their digestive organs. However, they can at least expect "normal digestion", and this is what acupressure can provide.

Therefore, one should maintain their physical problems as best as they can with a variety of solutions until they can fully implement a spiritual solution, such as through Uruz or Saulo, a planetary square, or through removal workings.

Cynthia said:

Low blood pressure can be from heart yang deficiency, but also from kidney or spleen deficiencies as well, as with the blood deficiency. Most of these problems compound each other, so one thing leads to another issue and so on. Therefore, it is important to figure out where the main weakness of your body is.

Read more here: https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases/orthostatic_hypotension

This is where identifying your body's constitution becomes useful. Ayurveda medicine (ancient Indian) describes three main constitutions: Vata (air/skinny), Pitta (fire/muscular), and Kapha (earth/overweight). If you know what you are, then you know the main source of the problem. For example, Vata people need more yang and yin energy. Kapha people need a lot of yang. Pitta needs cooling yin.

If you have a blood deficiency, then you are likely more Vata, and this is probably the case because a Pitta person is less likely to suffer from low blood pressure. However, I could be wrong here, so it is important that you reflect on this yourself.

As far as solving blood deficiency, you will need to look at your diet beyond just iron pills, particularly with consuming more meats. If you know your constitution, you can look up a diet or lifestyle guide that balances you perfectly, and tells you what to do and what not to do.

You can see a more comprehensive article on blood deficiency here: https://giovanni-maciocia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/EJOM_Blood_Deficiency.pdf

Not that you need to know all of the above, but some of it may prove useful. Here is another brief article on dietary guidelines for heart blood deficiency: https://eastmountain.ca/12heartblood.pdf

---------------------------

Like I mentioned to Aquarius above, these problems are usually a combination of physical and spiritual problems, and so solutions from both sides should be implemented for total success.

Uruz is probably the best rune for healing the physical body, followed by Sowilo or Thurisaz. Uruz also has an aspect of itself that can be used for removing things as well. This makes it especially good for removing health issues.

If you are inclined to do so, you can start working on this October 31st for removing your health issues, as this is an awesome date to do so.

Thank you for all of your help. I tried ashwagandha when it was just random laughing and it seemed to help a little but it gave me bad stomach aches so i had to stop. I have started trying the acupressure points and hoping it'll help. I think I am vata type and may need to adjust my diet as well.

Thank you again,
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back