Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to restore Jing

Storing sexual energy in the sacral chakra.

Consuming dense, yin materials such as Shu Di Huang and Fo-Ti.

Microcosmic orbit.

Why am I feeling constant heat in the kidneys???

I'm so worried and constant crystal clear urination. No stones now.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Is this inflammation? Cuz of stone? How to heal this naturally?

sahasraraBliss666 said:

The jing restores on its own as you as do activities that are good for the kidneys, which is a lot of things: all things pertaining to good health, yoga, meditation, etc.

Don't get scared, because your health is in your control. Hold Kidney 3 while you meditate or something. Kidney 3 heals both kidney yin and yang.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Cranberry tea would be good.
And Yoga, maybe Nabhi Kriya or ones that focus on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras. You can find it at: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20nabhi%20kriya%20english.htm.
You could empower the 2nd chakra more.

Centralforce666 said:

Microcosmic orbit.

So that means no masturbation? Storing sexual energy in the sacral Chakra. So it restores Jing?

And what about some additional working to that, inhaling orange energy into sacral?

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

The jing restores on its own as you as do activities that are good for the kidneys, which is a lot of things: all things pertaining to good health, yoga, meditation, etc.

Don't get scared, because your health is in your control. Hold Kidney 3 while you meditate or something. Kidney 3 heals both kidney yin and yang.

Thank you. I ate some herb leave next day I think stone was flushed out.

But in the ultrasound report the gallbladder is shown distended, swollen? Why??? Do I need to worry???

I feel. Little pressure there and sometimes ache after eating. I do side stretches now. Should I eat butter to increase my fat I stake? Low fat diet causes gallstone but I also had high cholesterol. Can cholesterol cause it too???

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Centralforce666 said:

Microcosmic orbit.

So that means no masturbation? Storing sexual energy in the sacral Chakra. So it restores Jing?

And what about some additional working to that, inhaling orange energy into sacral?

No that means rotating sexual energy when you masturbate or have sex. Or just whenever you have an erection. You can have an orgasm without having to ejaculate. Search the forum for more info on microcosmic orbit.
Here's a good KY kriya:
http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for sex energy transformation.htm

Your kidneys probably still need to heal, if you think there is still heat work on clearing it or see a TCM expert if you can.

Look at your diet and lifestyle and determine if you are building more excess heat. Stuff like too much food causing heat, excessive working, and too much stress.

ModernMage said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Centralforce666 said:

Microcosmic orbit.

No that means rotating sexual energy when you masturbate or have sex. Or just whenever you have an erection. You can have an orgasm without having to ejaculate. Search the forum for more info on microcosmic orbit.
Here's a good KY kriya:
http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for sex energy transformation.htm

Your kidneys probably still need to heal, if you think there is still heat work on clearing it or see a TCM expert if you can.

Look at your diet and lifestyle and determine if you are building more excess heat. Stuff like too much food causing heat, excessive working, and too much stress.
Not ejaculating is okay for some days, but after that point it's useless as it will lower your testosterone and your sperms are gonna come out either way when you sleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back