Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini & Multiple sclerosis

SShiva_fr

Is it possible for Kundalini to rise when you have multiple sclerosis?
Especially if the lesions are concentrated in the lower spinal cord?

Thank you in advance if any advanced members have answers to this question.

Please, this is a rather serious disease and a fundamental question, does anyone have any answers?

Nice, zero response...
Or at least a suggestion for healing work?
Serious problem but literally ignored.

SShiva_fr said:
Nice, zero response...

The above quote you made had broken brackets and this means I wouldn't see it. You could also e-mail.

Yes, the Kundalini can rise, because it's a consciousness energy. Yet you must go slowly and not do reckless things that overload your nervous system. But you will need to do extra work with this. Use the Sun Square at the first interval that you can and affirm that you have a healthy rising, or a health working. This will help you greatly.

Do not fear the condition, keep meditating, but make sure to focus on healing workings for as long as required. The work you do on the soul stays on the soul, despite of physical issues that may arise.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SShiva_fr said:
Nice, zero response...

The above quote you made had broken brackets and this means I wouldn't see it. You could also e-mail.

Yes, the Kundalini can rise, because it's a consciousness energy. Yet you must go slowly and not do reckless things that overload your nervous system. But you will need to do extra work with this. Use the Sun Square at the first interval that you can and affirm that you have a healthy rising, or a health working. This will help you greatly.

Do not fear the condition, keep meditating, but make sure to focus on healing workings for as long as required. The work you do on the soul stays on the soul, despite of physical issues that may arise.

Thank you very much HP Cobra for your answer. I was feeling pitiful about my outburst of mood through my last message, that's why I was afraid to connect...I hope you will accept my apology...

This question came to me suddenly because, sometimes it hurts to do the Hatha yoga. And..:"what if these lesions prevented any progress, in the physical sense? What if the Snake could NEVER express itself because of the lesions?"
It would be pretty terrible to think that despite a real desire to advance and the implementation of this advancement, even though it is in its very early stages, if this advancement would be compromised anyway?

Your answer gives me hope.

I have started several healing works, I have done 2 sun squares (in April and August), a Jupiter square, I am currently working with Wunjo to release fears and blockages + AoP + return of curses after each Rtr.
I have also started the chakra opening circuit.
(This is probably also why the squares do not give a great result because my chakras are still very weak. I'll do it again when I'm more advanced)
At the next full moon in Virgo, I will begin physical healing work.

Thanks again for your time.

SShiva_fr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SShiva_fr said:
Nice, zero response...

Thank you very much HP Cobra for your answer. I was feeling pitiful about my outburst of mood through my last message, that's why I was afraid to connect...I hope you will accept my apology...

This question came to me suddenly because, sometimes it hurts to do the Hatha yoga. And..:"what if these lesions prevented any progress, in the physical sense? What if the Snake could NEVER express itself because of the lesions?"
It would be pretty terrible to think that despite a real desire to advance and the implementation of this advancement, even though it is in its very early stages, if this advancement would be compromised anyway?

Your answer gives me hope.

It is alright, I understand you are going through some difficulties and that this is why you spoke that way, so I would not be affected by it or hold this against you. No problems. I am glad to hear your reply and that you have been advancing and that is admirable in itself.

Yoga has the ability to heal all sorts of otherwise impossible to heal ailments. That is proven.

Keep at it, stay strong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is alright, I understand you are going through some difficulties and that this is why you spoke that way, so I would not be affected by it or hold this against you. No problems. I am glad to hear your reply and that you have been advancing and that is admirable in itself.

Yoga has the ability to heal all sorts of otherwise impossible to heal ailments. That is proven.

Keep at it, stay strong.

Thank you very much, your encouragement motivates me even more.

Believe me, I was bitterly regretting my words.

SShiva_fr said:

You would have healed this long beforehand, either through a working like you are doing or through the sheer amount of energy of the soul. While you have MS, others have their own unique issues based on their constitution or karma. Some are worse and some are easier to deal with.

MS is completely curable even through non-spiritual means. Like Covid, jew medicine tries to get us chronically struck with illnesses. You can see the success of TCM treatment on MS in this article: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32721

"Jiang also observed that acupuncture and herbal medicine in combination provide effective treatment of MS symptoms. One patient experienced a nearly full recovery from severe physical and psychological symptoms in just over two months, which Jiang describes in detail"

Blitzkreig said:
SShiva_fr said:

You would have healed this long beforehand, either through a working like you are doing or through the sheer amount of energy of the soul. While you have MS, others have their own unique issues based on their constitution or karma. Some are worse and some are easier to deal with.

MS is completely curable even through non-spiritual means. Like Covid, jew medicine tries to get us chronically struck with illnesses. You can see the success of TCM treatment on MS in this article: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32721

"Jiang also observed that acupuncture and herbal medicine in combination provide effective treatment of MS symptoms. One patient experienced a nearly full recovery from severe physical and psychological symptoms in just over two months, which Jiang describes in detail"

Thank you very much for your answer and link which I have read carefully.

I will look into this subject as well as the specific diets that can act on multiple sclerosis.

I am no longer followed by any neurologist since I forcefully refused their intravenous and per os treatments which made me much more disabled, two years ago.
He told me "if you refuse to take a treatment, I won't follow you anymore".
Me "ok! Bye"

I know Father Satan will help me because I have not had a significant seizure since that interview with the neurologist aka the chemical poisoner.

I am taking physical action by doing quite a bit of activity, including hatha yoga, refusing to think about it more than necessary, implementing spiritual work.

All of a sudden, this question appeared to me as insurmountable, a kind of panic fear, existential, whereas usually I think very little about multiple sclerosis.
A bit like the horrible question "Am I Jewish? (a question that still bothers me by "puffs" of anxiety), the thing that assails you mentally... in short, that many works in view to try to get rid of its limits

Thanks you

Multiple sclerosis is due to phlegm obstruction.

The phlegm blockage causes a massive blockage of prana and therefore pain arises.

This phlegm must be dissolved by herbal, dietary and physical therapy to attain the clearing that you desire. This will take time.

Apologies I did not respond sooner, there is alot going on in Australia and I have been fighting to make a living let alone engage a higher purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back