Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy drinks, alcohol and softdrinks

NewEra

As we all know alcohol is damaging our aura and it is creating holes in the aura. Is it only with alcohol or do energy drinks and softdrinks like coca cola similar things to use or the same. This is a very serious question and I appreciate every awnser.

Not sure about the spiritual effects of coca cola, but I know it's pretty much poison to your body... Not to mention high amounts of sugar. And shit like aspartame (on coca cola zero) that's directly linked with brain illnesses.

About the energy drinks:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34495&p=138742&hilit=Drinks&sid=c08b91e6a7e3fd47bd767b5c3ad56a63#p138742

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The Jew wants everyone to be tired. Energy drinks have become another target. Pay for your own destruction. Pushed on the tired public at supermarket checkouts along with other drinks that contain high amounts of sugar and other toxic ingredients, they make people ill and tired. Especially after continually drinking for a period of time.

Coca cola is a lot more dangerous than most alcohol. The amount of phosphoric acid in it is so high, and the way that the acid is neutralized is by taking Calcium and Boron out of your bones. It dissolves your bones then you pee away your bones. I can't even describe how much more dangerous this is than something like a beer. Many energy drinks are also very acidic, but coca cola and pepsi are the worst.

NewEra said:
As we all know alcohol is damaging our aura and it is creating holes in the aura. Is it only with alcohol or do energy drinks and softdrinks like coca cola similar things to use or the same. This is a very serious question and I appreciate every awnser.

In general everything that does inbalance you, is bad for you. I can´t give a statement regarding the aura.

I stopped drinking cola after I realised 1,5l of it, is nearly one day food energy consumption / 1700 calories.

Well, they are harmful for physical health too. If you need energy, it might be a good idea to go with coffee or herbal teas.

NewEra said:

Virtually all drinks and energy are owned by jewish multinationals like cocacola or pepsico, they just ruin you.
Drink water with as little fluoride as possible, homemade juices, or herbal tea if you have the knowledge, but mostly water.

FuckYu_666 said:
NewEra said:

Virtually all drinks and energy are owned by jewish multinationals like cocacola or pepsico, they just ruin you.
Drink water with as little fluoride as possible, homemade juices, or herbal tea if you have the knowledge, but mostly water.

Where I stay there is a lot of fluoride in the tap water but in Scotland you can drink the tap water as its clean and one of the best i have had. I only drink bottles now. Go on a water only period of time you will see a big difference in health skin will glow. Pass on the sugar drinks.

NewEra said:

Try to avoid energy and soft drinks as much as possible. They are toxic and on the long run can even cause cancer. One just for taste after a long time will not harm. Alcohol is ok as long as you drink with moderation and it is best to avoid drinking before meditation as it can reduce concentration capacity.

It really helped to read this. It makes me take quitting energy drinks and trying to be healthier a lot more seriously. Will regular aura cleanings help heal the holes quickly or would an additional working be necessary?

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
It really helped to read this. It makes me take quitting energy drinks and trying to be healthier a lot more seriously. Will regular aura cleanings help heal the holes quickly or would an additional working be necessary?

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

It is not necessary, but if you want to do it.
I didn't need any additional work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back