Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

having trouble in orgasm(female)

Osiris

So this problem has happened for several years: having trouble in reaching orgasm during masturbating. The ‘orgasm' was short, not content and very unsatisfying, which can lead to frustrated feelings.

As orgasm is necessary in amplifying the life force, this problem is so bothering. But I do remember there was true orgasm at the first time.

I don't know what's going wrong. What can I do to fix it?

homeraee said:
So this problem has happened for several years: having trouble in reaching orgasm during masturbating. The ‘orgasm' was short, not content and very unsatisfying, which can lead to frustrated feelings.

As orgasm is necessary in amplifying the life force, this problem is so bothering. But I do remember there was true orgasm at the first time.

Unblocking your lower chakras, especially the sacral. Thaur is a good mantra. You can alternatively use Ansuz.

You can also try to explore your body and find what works for you.

homeraee said:

I am not a female. But remember that stress or anxiety or trying too much to orgasm or forcing it will give you poor orgasms. Take it easy this is not a competition and try to enjoy it and not stress it.

Also check if you have lots of stress in your day-to-day life.

@O.P.

By any chance I've mentioned this before to two female members. But by any chance do you Syntribate(cross-legged masturbation)?

I ask because if you perform this and usually for many Woman it starts as a monkey see, monkey do scenario watching their mother or other women perform it when they are young girls. In other words they copy what they do eventually they keep doing it and they get off. Once they experience that they just keep doing sometimes for years on end. Some women are so ignorant in not knowing it's an orgasm that when they masturbate directly or have sex for the first time they go "WTF Syntribating sensation = sexual/orgasm?!?!)

It's possible if this is the case you may have rewired your sexual organs to only get off from Syntribating and so when you masturbate you struggle to get off. Funny enough many Women have pointed out they feel better and stronger orgasms getting off by Syntribation rather than by masturbating and even sex. Strange kinda begs the questions if they stimulate the female 'spots' of the female organ does it make them feel better.

Either way this could be one of the major reasons why you are having issues. Others could be stress or hormonal imbalance maybe lack of exercise healthy stressors with chemical/hormone release.

If your at the age of having sexual encounters and even your sex life is hampered by lack of feelings/orgasm. Then another issue could be you might need to have syntribation sex. You spread open the guy penetrates you, you close and cross your legs syntribate while he is humping you and you'll get off. So this rewire affects not just personal touching but also from the actions with a partner.

homeraee said:

I think this is mainly related to a weaker sacral chakra, and what you are experiencing is the physical manifestation of that. From what you said in the past, you seemed to suffer from excess Vata/air in your body, which would mean the lower chakras need more work. Physically, kapha (earth) and pitta (fire) are what help balance someone with Vata, and earth and fire are what the lower chakras represent best.

Auruz would work well here, as well as vata-balancing physical solutions. Mars in Capricorn can be used for this, given its similar nature.

homeraee said:

It depends on if it’s mainly emotional or physical, hormones play a huge role when this happens. If you have an OB, ask them to test your hormone levels. They won’t usually be thorough or do much of anything helpful unless you tell them. Mine are a lot more satisfying if I ever have issues when I focus more on feelings of love and when I feel really good about myself. Long term meditation definitely helps with all of this too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back