Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reoccurring calcium oxalate phosphate kidney stones

I'm sick of this. Fed up. The calcium oxalate phosphate stones forming over again, again and again every 2-3 months.
. What's the fucking cause of this!???

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I'm sick of this. Fed up. The calcium oxalate phosphate stones forming over again, again and again every 2-3 months.

Libra and Venus rule this in Astrology, kidneys and kidney problems including stones. It could be something on your chart especially since it's a recurring problem, which shows that it could be strongly fated. You can actually try a Venus square for health when Venus enters Pisces. Or do the Venus mantra a number of times daily with an affirmation for over 40 days.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Low energy of the kidneys means they have a harder time maintaining their internal environment. This results in the buildup of stones or failure in other areas like regulation of the bladder or in the case of edema.

The kidneys serve as the battery pack for the body's yin and yang resources, so the kidneys are the first to get drained when a person's health is stressed (which can have many many causes). In this sense, the health of the kidneys reflects someone's overall vitality.

If your Sun sign is in an air sign, then this is not great for overall vitality, so this is one contributing factor. However, this points to the solution to your problem, as well:

You will want to use anything pertaining to fire to increase your vitality. Sowilo or Uruz workings, Sun Square or Mars Squares. Mars squares can be started this November. October 31st is a great Virgo date for ending health issues.

However, those dates are far away, so it might make sense to start a working sooner than later. For example, Sowilo or Uruz x80 directly into the kidneys. Depending on how much energy you think you can raise, then this would change whether you want to focus on healing just the stones, or healing the kidneys as a whole, or whatever.

There are not many perfect upcoming dates for this. Just do your best. Perhaps today, while the moon is in Sagittarius, is ok. Otherwise, maybe the full moon will be decent enough.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Low energy of the kidneys means they have a harder time maintaining their internal environment. This results in the buildup of stones or failure in other areas like regulation of the bladder or in the case of edema.

The kidneys serve as the battery pack for the body's yin and yang resources, so the kidneys are the first to get drained when a person's health is stressed (which can have many many causes). In this sense, the health of the kidneys reflects someone's overall vitality.

If your Sun sign is in an air sign, then this is not great for overall vitality, so this is one contributing factor. However, this points to the solution to your problem, as well:

You will want to use anything pertaining to fire to increase your vitality. Sowilo or Uruz workings, Sun Square or Mars Squares. Mars squares can be started this November. October 31st is a great Virgo date for ending health issues.

However, those dates are far away, so it might make sense to start a working sooner than later. For example, Sowilo or Uruz x80 directly into the kidneys. Depending on how much energy you think you can raise, then this would change whether you want to focus on healing just the stones, or healing the kidneys as a whole, or whatever.

There are not many perfect upcoming dates for this. Just do your best. Perhaps today, while the moon is in Sagittarius, is ok. Otherwise, maybe the full moon will be decent enough.
Thank you I'll do sowilo for now. Could you please suggest a short good affirmation for the overall health of my kidneys? Should I focus on removing stones or improving overall kidneys health?

The sun is in libra yeah.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Thank you I'll do sowilo for now. Could you please suggest a short good affirmation for the overall health of my kidneys? Should I focus on removing stones or improving overall kidneys health?

Either approach works, based on what astrological opportunities are available. If you want to remove health issues of the kidney, make it broader than just kidney stones, because the stones result from imbalances of the kidneys. Sowilo is good for improving vitality, but I like Satanama better for direct healing.

"The energy of Satanama has removed any and all health problems from my kidneys, now and permanently, and in a positive manner for me." x9

Then visualize the Kidneys glowing or flashing brightly and then left in a healthy state, full of energy and without issue.

or

"The energy of Satanama has permanently strengthened all aspects of my kidneys' health, in a positive and healthy manner for me." x10

Visualize the kidneys glowing or flashing with energy, then imagine they are upgrading and are now stronger than before, in all ways. This means they recover faster, remove negative elements faster, etc.

Any affirmation is subjective to you, so make sure this makes sense in your brain. Whatever you intend to happen is what will happen; the words themselves are more like a guide.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Either approach works, based on what astrological opportunities are available. If you want to remove health issues of the kidney, make it broader than just kidney stones, because the stones result from imbalances of the kidneys. Sowilo is good for improving vitality, but I like Satanama better for direct healing.

"The energy of Satanama has removed any and all health problems from my kidneys, now and permanently, and in a positive manner for me." x9

Then visualize the Kidneys glowing or flashing brightly and then left in a healthy state, full of energy and without issue.

or

"The energy of Satanama has permanently strengthened all aspects of my kidneys' health, in a positive and healthy manner for me." x10

Visualize the kidneys glowing or flashing with energy, then imagine they are upgrading and are now stronger than before, in all ways. This means they recover faster, remove negative elements faster, etc.

Any affirmation is subjective to you, so make sure this makes sense in your brain. Whatever you intend to happen is what will happen; the words themselves are more like a guide.

Thank you hope it will help :(

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Btw, I'm considering to take Spirulina capsules. Should I take this in condition when I need to heal kidneys. Can I take this spirulina?
This is the spirulina I have right now :

1593233919400x300.jpg

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Btw, I'm considering to take Spirulina capsules. Should I take this in condition when I need to heal kidneys. Can I take this spirulina?

Yes. Both spirulina and ashwagandha will aid kidney health. They act both indirectly and directly. The direct benefits are the jing tonifying effects, which will help the kidney yin.

http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=784

https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofhealing.com/herbs/ashwagandha/

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Yes. Both spirulina and ashwagandha will aid kidney health. They act both indirectly and directly. The direct benefits are the jing tonifying effects, which will help the kidney yin.

Hmmm but I've just read on Google that spirulina can be harmful if one has kidney stones... No?

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Anyway I believe you and TCM. I'll take it. One time a day.

And BTW, I've been doing Hatha Yoga regularly and just now a while ago I did cobra stretch, I felt pleasurable chilling cold sensation in my spine. I'm sitting crossed legged now and I can still feel it. It's it's kind of chilling burning good feeling sensation.

What does this indicate?

And I think my spine is becoming flexible too bit by bit. I wanna do those super flexible stretches, hopefully with time gradually I'll be able to do those.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Hmmm but I've just read on Google that spirulina can be harmful if one has kidney stones... No?

I looked at what they were saying online and it seems they were claiming it can lead to uric acid buildup, but then again so do a lot of meats and so forth. However, meat and spirulina also contain the yin elements necessary for rebuilding the kidneys, which would then help it to remove uric acid anyway.

That is why it is better to focus on removing any stressors to kidney health, and on doing things to add energy back into them. If this is done, the kidneys will be able to more effectively clear out any debris or damaging influences and rebuild themselves.

Remember, you can always push Kidney 3. You can also add the Tibetan 5 Rites to your routine. The movements in that routine directly energize the solar chakra and kidneys. You will feel it on your lower back area, just like you felt something with the hatha yoga, which seemed to be some positive energy movement.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

I looked at what they were saying online and it seems they were claiming it can lead to uric acid buildup, but then again so do a lot of meats and so forth. However, meat and spirulina also contain the yin elements necessary for rebuilding the kidneys, which would then help it to remove uric acid anyway.

That is why it is better to focus on removing any stressors to kidney health, and on doing things to add energy back into them. If this is done, the kidneys will be able to more effectively clear out any debris or damaging influences and rebuild themselves.

Remember, you can always push Kidney 3. You can also add the Tibetan 5 Rites to your routine. The movements in that routine directly energize the solar chakra and kidneys. You will feel it on your lower back area, just like you felt something with the hatha yoga, which seemed to be some positive energy movement.

Thank yyou. I'll add Tibetan breath too. And what a out masturbation frequency!? Should I just ignore it for few months?

Blitzkreig said:
... but then again so do a lot of meats and so forth.

Do a lot of meats what? Means to eat alot of meat? Chicken?

And I forgot to tell you that I had been feeling aching but mildy painful sensation on kidney 1 point which is on the below side of the feet, and on kidney 3 on both sides. Why is it aching? But slightly mildy painful.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

It is the Tibetan 5 Rites, a full routine of 5 or 6 exercises, not just a breath.

A few months is way too long and not necessary either. About 5 or 6 days should be plenty of time to recover, but like I was saying this is only one factor that influences kidney health.

Meats are said by western medicine to create uric acid, which the kidneys have to filter, but if you look at the whole holistic description of meats, they are also very nourishing for the yin of the body, so you need them to heal as well.

Don't overeat meat, perhaps 5 or 6 ounces per meal, and not every single meal has to have it. The rest should be vegetables and some carbohydrates. This does not have to be perfect either, it is more important that you are simply eating regularly and not skipping meals.

The aching on certain points or meridians means the associated organs are deficient in energy. This is useful for diagnosing problems in the body. It means you have to help the organ, such as pushing on the point more. The 5th Tibetan exercise pumps energy right into the meridian that runs behind the knee, for example.

Whenever you stimulate acupoints, you are stimulating the energetic nadis to do a certain action. So the kidney acupoints tell the body or soul to start healing the kidneys faster than normal. Therefore, the kidneys will begin to more quickly clear out any stones or conditions inside them that lead to stone formation (heat and dampness).

---------------------------

Since you are of an air constitution, it will be harder for your to maintain your kidney health than others, but this also means that you are fixing the main obstacle in your path. Others will have to go through this same battle with other obstacles that are unique to them.

Air people are mainly deficient in yin elements in the body, so they can get dry and unstable like the wind. Also, their energy can be lacking in certain amounts of yang which can leave them feeling cold or with less sustained energy. This is also like wind, which loves to be quick.

If you google a vata (air) balancing lifestyle or diet, it includes lots of nourishing foods that calm you down and give you more energy, basically. For someone different, this diet would be to stagnating, for example, but air people are less prone to stagnation.

Looking at your elements, you likely need more earth and fire. I think mainly earth since you said you were very heavy in air. You should invoke these elements and allow them to safely balance you. That will help a lot with your mental state.

You should also do workings to improve your energy and vitality. The uruz rune represents Taurus and the physical body, and this would be a great rune for an air person to balance their body with, for example.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

It is the Tibetan 5 Rites, a full routine of 5 or 6 exercises, not just a breath.

A few months is way too long and not necessary either. About 5 or 6 days should be plenty of time to recover, but like I was saying this is only one factor that influences kidney health.

Meats are said by western medicine to create uric acid, which the kidneys have to filter, but if you look at the whole holistic description of meats, they are also very nourishing for the yin of the body, so you need them to heal as well.

Don't overeat meat, perhaps 5 or 6 ounces per meal, and not every single meal has to have it. The rest should be vegetables and some carbohydrates. This does not have to be perfect either, it is more important that you are simply eating regularly and not skipping meals.

The aching on certain points or meridians means the associated organs are deficient in energy. This is useful for diagnosing problems in the body. It means you have to help the organ, such as pushing on the point more. The 5th Tibetan exercise pumps energy right into the meridian that runs behind the knee, for example.

Whenever you stimulate acupoints, you are stimulating the energetic nadis to do a certain action. So the kidney acupoints tell the body or soul to start healing the kidneys faster than normal. Therefore, the kidneys will begin to more quickly clear out any stones or conditions inside them that lead to stone formation (heat and dampness).

---------------------------

Since you are of an air constitution, it will be harder for your to maintain your kidney health than others, but this also means that you are fixing the main obstacle in your path. Others will have to go through this same battle with other obstacles that are unique to them.

Air people are mainly deficient in yin elements in the body, so they can get dry and unstable like the wind. Also, their energy can be lacking in certain amounts of yang which can leave them feeling cold or with less sustained energy. This is also like wind, which loves to be quick.

If you google a vata (air) balancing lifestyle or diet, it includes lots of nourishing foods that calm you down and give you more energy, basically. For someone different, this diet would be to stagnating, for example, but air people are less prone to stagnation.

Looking at your elements, you likely need more earth and fire. I think mainly earth since you said you were very heavy in air. You should invoke these elements and allow them to safely balance you. That will help a lot with your mental state.

You should also do workings to improve your energy and vitality. The uruz rune represents Taurus and the physical body, and this would be a great rune for an air person to balance their body with, for example.

There are only 5 exercises poses in five Tibetan breaths. Is there also a sixth exercise in that?

So I should adopt a vata pacifying diet?

It's harder to maintain kidney health for me? So it would take a long time to get rid of this stone reoccurrence every 3-4 months? :( :(

I want to totally and permanently heal my kidneys and make them young and strong again. I've been doing sowilo vibrations and last night I started Satanama as you had previously suggested.

I'll do the Uruz vibration too.

And thank you, you are such a GENIUS. You actually answered to whatever problem I had.

Yeah I'll do acupuncture too. I think I had also felt that ache behind left knee many weeks ago.

Now since today I started feeling ache in right kidney. Maybe another stone grew in size.

I took Spirulina capsule. One per day for two days in a row at night with milk. Maybe it worsened kidney stone situation!? No? If not then maybe it's cuz of chocolate biscuits I ate or maybe Duran wheat spaghetti caused it??

And today I took that berberis vulgaris homeopathy 10 drops and it's additional medicine called mother tincture drops maybe, and then immediately it felt like it peeled my throat and it was too bitter in taste.

It's not cranberry but made from barberry maybe.

I think it helped relieving left side ureter kidney pipe whatever it is called, it was swollen I feel it is helping.

But man how can a stone be formed within 4-5 days, last time I went for ultrasound was on 29sept and found Nothing. and now since yesterday I felt that stone ache in the right kidney. Wtf man.... It took four days to form a kidney stone.... What's going on in my body and kidneys.... Damn

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

I just wanted to express gratitude and appreciation for all that extremely helpful input, advices you've given me. I thank you brother from the core of my soul and heart.

Well. Right kidney seems to have a stone... I'm really fed up bro... I'll stopped doing sowilo and Satanama and now I'll restart again.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

A vata pacifying diet is what calms and nourishes air-based people. Since the kidneys get strained more on air-people, therefore this diet would help the kidneys (along with other good behaviors).

It is harder for all vata people to maintain both kidney yin and yang. Other body types can usually maintain the yin or yang pretty well, but vata has trouble with both. What vata is good at is being mobile and quick in all ways, though.

The spirulina or wheat are not the main contributors to the stones, but the sugar is. Any white flour or sugar creates dampness in the body, which can lead to stones forming when in the presence of pathological heat.

---------------------

I am unsure why you are susceptible to stones like that. I hurt my kidneys pretty badly before I knew TCM and never got stones, but I had plenty of other symptoms, mainly heat related ones.

As far as what you can do now, I think you should switch this up a little bit: Satanama and Sowilo are good in their own ways, but Uruz is much better, especially in regards to the kidneys. This is because Uruz relates to very primal earth and fire, as well as fertility and vitality (which the kidneys are responsible for, physically).

In addition, Uruz has a destructive function that can remove negative karma. Therefore, you can use Uruz both in a constructive fashion during waxing moons, as well as in a destruction fashion on waning moons.

And when I mean "destructive", I mean like removing your body's susceptibility to kidney stones. Given that these stones are giving you so much trouble, I think it is better to focus your witch power on just the stones and not healing the entire kidneys (although there will be a lot of indirect healing to remove the stones anyway).

Looking at the calender, October 31st is an awesome date for removing health issues and you can combine this with Uruz to really destroy the issue permanently. The more powerful form of Uruz is Auruz, by the way.

So you can do something like:

Auruz 90x
"The energy of Auruz has completely and permanently removed any and all kidney stones from my body, in an entirely positive and healthy manner for me." x9

Start: 10/31/2021
Planetary hours of Venus, Sun, or Saturn

Visualizations:
-The energy of Auruz cleaning the kidneys and leaving them clear of stones
-Visualize a calender of your life, and each day without stones flashes gold. Then visualize every day or year flashing gold, then, then visualize an infinity symbol flashing gold.

This is just a fancy way to symbolize that you are permanetly free of the issue, and never have a time with the stones again. You can change the visualizations however you want, but these are just my examples.

And so you understand where I am coming from with the affirmation:
-permanent removal of the stones means that your body will never get them in the future, not just destroying any current ones
-any and all kidney stones means all different types that can form, not just "calcium stones" or whatever

Basically, you are not just removing the stones, but actually modifying your soul to never get kidney stones again. This may take some energy, perhaps either 40 or 80 days, or perhaps doing 180x instead of 90x reps.

Even if you have to repeat the working later, you should still gain some permanent resistance to stone formation if you complete a 40-day cycle.

In combination with other physical solutions, this should finally remove the issue.

Resources:
https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/uruz
https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

A vata pacifying diet is what calms and nourishes air-based people. Since the kidneys get strained more on air-people, therefore this diet would help the kidneys (along with other good behaviors).

It is harder for all vata people to maintain both kidney yin and yang. Other body types can usually maintain the yin or yang pretty well, but vata has trouble with both. What vata is good at is being mobile and quick in all ways, though.

The spirulina or wheat are not the main contributors to the stones, but the sugar is. Any white flour or sugar creates dampness in the body, which can lead to stones forming when in the presence of pathological heat.

---------------------

I am unsure why you are susceptible to stones like that. I hurt my kidneys pretty badly before I knew TCM and never got stones, but I had plenty of other symptoms, mainly heat related ones.

As far as what you can do now, I think you should switch this up a little bit: Satanama and Sowilo are good in their own ways, but Uruz is much better, especially in regards to the kidneys. This is because Uruz relates to very primal earth and fire, as well as fertility and vitality (which the kidneys are responsible for, physically).

In addition, Uruz has a destructive function that can remove negative karma. Therefore, you can use Uruz both in a constructive fashion during waxing moons, as well as in a destruction fashion on waning moons.

And when I mean "destructive", I mean like removing your body's susceptibility to kidney stones. Given that these stones are giving you so much trouble, I think it is better to focus your witch power on just the stones and not healing the entire kidneys (although there will be a lot of indirect healing to remove the stones anyway).

Looking at the calender, October 31st is an awesome date for removing health issues and you can combine this with Uruz to really destroy the issue permanently. The more powerful form of Uruz is Auruz, by the way.

So you can do something like:

Auruz 90x
"The energy of Auruz has completely and permanently removed any and all kidney stones from my body, in an entirely positive and healthy manner for me." x9

Start: 10/31/2021
Planetary hours of Venus, Sun, or Saturn

Visualizations:
-The energy of Auruz cleaning the kidneys and leaving them clear of stones
-Visualize a calender of your life, and each day without stones flashes gold. Then visualize every day or year flashing gold, then, then visualize an infinity symbol flashing gold.

This is just a fancy way to symbolize that you are permanetly free of the issue, and never have a time with the stones again. You can change the visualizations however you want, but these are just my examples.

And so you understand where I am coming from with the affirmation:
-permanent removal of the stones means that your body will never get them in the future, not just destroying any current ones
-any and all kidney stones means all different types that can form, not just "calcium stones" or whatever

Basically, you are not just removing the stones, but actually modifying your soul to never get kidney stones again. This may take some energy, perhaps either 40 or 80 days, or perhaps doing 180x instead of 90x reps.

Even if you have to repeat the working later, you should still gain some permanent resistance to stone formation if you complete a 40-day cycle.

In combination with other physical solutions, this should finally remove the issue.

Resources:
https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/uruz
https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

So I should adopt vata pacifying diet...

But my everyday food contains WHEAT FLOUR or maize flour sometimes.

Hmm, I had read somewhere that kidney stone form also because when body is unable to absorb calcium. Absorption of calcium happens in the gut/intestine right?

I think my sedentary lifestyle if changed into active lifestyle can help my body absorb calcium no?? I've been living this sedentary lifestyle since 6-7 years now I think.

And how do I pronounce AURUZ? is it like AAAAAHHH-OOOOO-RRRRR-OOOOO-TSSsssssss???

CAN I also do the Venus square while it's in sagittarius???

So it's safe to eat spirulina capsules now?

BTW, after I started feeling ache in right kidney(now the ache is gone since I started taking that homeopathy berberis medicine) then I lost all the motivation to keep going without masturbation and then I masturbated once or twice each night for two days in a row.

What I surprised me on next night was, the sperm was more in quantity and little thicker which I didn't experience before I think if my memory serves me right..

I did on the third night again and same phenomenon I noticed. This means what?

More quantity than usual in sperm within one day!? I never witnessed this in last 6-7 years I think,.. It was thicker too. That's what surprised me. I've been doing yoga and eating home-cooked food only. Didn't even eat a candy these days.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Hmm, I had read somewhere that kidney stone form also because when body is unable to absorb calcium. Absorption of calcium happens in the gut/intestine right?

I think my sedentary lifestyle if changed into active lifestyle can help my body absorb calcium no?? I've been living this sedentary lifestyle since 6-7 years now I think.

And how do I pronounce AURUZ? is it like AAAAAHHH-OOOOO-RRRRR-OOOOO-TSSsssssss???

BTW, after I started feeling ache in right kidney(now the ache is gone since I started taking that homeopathy berberis medicine) then I lost all the motivation to keep going without masturbation and then I masturbated once or twice each night for two days in a row.

What I surprised me on next night was, the sperm was more in quantity and little thicker which I didn't experience before I think if my memory serves me right..

More quantity than usual in sperm within one day!? I never witnessed this in last 6-7 years I think,.. It was thicker too. That's what surprised me. I've been doing yoga and eating home-cooked food only. Didn't even eat a candy these days.

Wheat is not that big of a deal, nor are non-organic foods. This is not that they aren't harmful, but rather that you should be able to gain enough energy from eating, sleeping, and exercising properly for these specific items to not matter.

Calcium absorption falls under the role of the kidneys because they control the bones. The kidneys/adrenals are controlled by the lower chakras, hence why a vata soul, with lower fire and earth can manifest physically through weak kidneys.
So the point is that you just need to focus on generating enough energy to replenish the kidneys, which is still possible, even if harder.

The spirulina capsules were always safe for you to eat because they benefitted what your body was deficient in.

You should not do the Venus Square while it is in Sagittarius, since this is not a home or exalted sign of Venus. The best would be Taurus because it relates to earth, but remember that Venus itself is not totally an earth planet/energy. Therefore, Uruz or Nauthiz would be better since they relate to the sacral and base chakras, respectively.

Your pronunciation of Auruz is correct.

I think the presence of thicker sperm indicates a better quality, which would reflect as better health of the kidneys. Of course, I didn't see exactly what you did, so I can't say for certain. However, I think this is the case.

What yoga are you doing? Hatha? You should probably do more. Add in either the Tibetan 5 Rites or Kundalini Yoga. Both of these directly energize the kidneys. You will really feel it.

Bad cholesterol relates to phlegm and dampness, which is not something air people should have a big problem with. If you do have some, it will clear much more quickly than for other people. Nonetheless, the answer to problems of dampness or phlegm is to add in more yang energy to the body, since the spleen yang removes them.

Therefore, you come to the same answer as above where you should add in more yoga.

Yes, being sedentary plays a big role in your body having lower energy. As I said, you will be seriously surprised with the amount of energy you can generate, especially with higher reps of kundalini yoga.

Kundalini yoga and the Tibetan 5 Rites are yang-style yogas and they can substitute for cardio exercise, especially for vata people. They give more of a benefit anyway, so you should prioritize doing them before adding in cardio.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Do you eat too much salt, dark chocolate and caffeine (coffee and including coca-cola) ?
If this is the case, salt is the main cause. Salt is the worst enemy of our kidneys. At least physically.

I suffered from kidney stone three times and the best ally is the Chanca Piedra. It's a powerful plant and disolve stones. You can find it easly on Amazon or tape on Google.

Hail LUCIFER ! Hail SATAN !
Hail Lerajie ! Hail Haures !

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Wheat is not that big of a deal, nor are non-organic foods. This is not that they aren't harmful, but rather that you should be able to gain enough energy from eating, sleeping, and exercising properly for these specific items to not matter.

Calcium absorption falls under the role of the kidneys because they control the bones. The kidneys/adrenals are controlled by the lower chakras, hence why a vata soul, with lower fire and earth can manifest physically through weak kidneys.
So the point is that you just need to focus on generating enough energy to replenish the kidneys, which is still possible, even if harder.

The spirulina capsules were always safe for you to eat because they benefitted what your body was deficient in.

You should not do the Venus Square while it is in Sagittarius, since this is not a home or exalted sign of Venus. The best would be Taurus because it relates to earth, but remember that Venus itself is not totally an earth planet/energy. Therefore, Uruz or Nauthiz would be better since they relate to the sacral and base chakras, respectively.

Your pronunciation of Auruz is correct.

I think the presence of thicker sperm indicates a better quality, which would reflect as better health of the kidneys. Of course, I didn't see exactly what you did, so I can't say for certain. However, I think this is the case.

What yoga are you doing? Hatha? You should probably do more. Add in either the Tibetan 5 Rites or Kundalini Yoga. Both of these directly energize the kidneys. You will really feel it.

Bad cholesterol relates to phlegm and dampness, which is not something air people should have a big problem with. If you do have some, it will clear much more quickly than for other people. Nonetheless, the answer to problems of dampness or phlegm is to add in more yang energy to the body, since the spleen yang removes them.

Therefore, you come to the same answer as above where you should add in more yoga.

Yes, being sedentary plays a big role in your body having lower energy. As I said, you will be seriously surprised with the amount of energy you can generate, especially with higher reps of kundalini yoga.

Kundalini yoga and the Tibetan 5 Rites are yang-style yogas and they can substitute for cardio exercise, especially for vata people. They give more of a benefit anyway, so you should prioritize doing them before adding in cardio.

So much to read carefully, it's night here I'll read your Msg again in the Morning.

I got blood test today and total cholesterol was 285mg and triglycerides was 219 and in August former was 274 with LDL 194 AND HDL 55.

I ate too much dates and drank one coconut water per day. But didn't do much physical activity.

Should I take statins?

Because I feel mild needle ache randomly in random finger and forearm, sometimes it goes to foot toe, feet, and felt chilling sensation too randomly at random parts of body.

Some years ago total cholesterol was 300.

Now, what should I do? I walked today 2-3km and then ate less for less calories.

Can I jog?

I'm afraid to fall asleep tonight.

And still having that mild ache on left kidney from where 5.9mm stone flushed out. Aching occasionally since then. Been one month. It was seen little swollen in the ultra sound test.

-----

I've been doing hatha yoga only Tibetan breath twice. I'll do both daily more times a day now. And you mean Kundalini yoga from JoS pdf file? I'll do these three. But which Kundalini yoga series?

Can I eat white of the egg and remove yellow part?

What should I eat now to quickly remove bad cholesterol and triglycerides..

Sorry for flooding msgs but in this Msg I want to share some experience.

I've been doing hatha yoga multiple times a day, not all poses sometimes..
Last night, I was being worried about heart... Don't wanna say.. I avoid saying negative things about my health.

Then I was doing TADASANA with closed eyes and saw a mudslime priest, unknown face. Then afterwards after some time my mind started getting flooded with visions of unknown faces. Mostly good, but unknown.

I think, Yoga is of utmost importance as meditation is. One cannot go with either one of them alone. One has to do the both. Both are ultimate necessity. It has somewhat made me more sensitive to energy. Seems like it's opening my soul and one of those hatha yoga poses must have stimulated sixth Chakra too. I guess.

This morning, while doing yoga I was resting on my front. I involuntarily saw my heart Chakra spinning so fast. It was a very new creativity I couldnt visualised my chakras spinning like this, such a new creative idea. I was being concerned about my heart negative thoughts about it, cuz of cholesterol maybe that's why.

Now Im sitting meditating, spinning my chakras with this same new visualization of spinning chakras. It spins fast and is very easy for me. This was the first time I started spinning chakras after so many months.

Yoga helps more than anyone can ever imagine. Yoga looks simple on the outside, but does very extraordinary things SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

==================================

I felt ache last night at the bottom of the heart and then on the far left side. I've been burping A Lot. Too much burping continuously. But today I'm feeling kind of better now. It's just my mind making things worse. Pessimistic.

======
So since yesterday I started taking a mixture :
1. Raw garlic few cloves
2. Onion
3. Lemon
4. Ginger
5. Some Water
Heat them in a pan until the water when squeezes comes out little thick. Squeeze, press them all. Then add little honey and take it.

And also drinking bottle gourd juice.

I think I shouldn't eat garlic too much cuz of heat in the kidney. But bottle gourd juice is cold, I make it little warm, lemon in it, and two days ago some green chilli was added in it, hot bottle gourd juice. It was TASTY but spicy.

=====
So what should be cautious about these things I'm taking? I'll also restart Berberis homoeopathy medicine drops from today. Didn't take for last two days.

And why don't I get yellow urine in the morning upon waking up late? It's only white in color now even if I hold and urinate ate hours later. This is causing me anxiety. Shouldn't it be yellow in the morning?

sahasraraBliss666 said:

I am not your doctor, but statins have an awful record for trying to accomplish what they claim to do. They destroy good cholesterol that is useful to the body but claim this as a victory because overall cholesterol is down as well. If you are a skinny/air build, then you don't have to worry as much about removing cholesterol. Once you restore your yang energy, this will happen basically on its own.

The pain or sensations you describe could be a few different things. It probably pertains to being low on energy and shouldn't be too concerning otherwise. Just keep tracking it and note if it gets worse. Otherwise, don't worry too much.

The kidneys will ache regardless of the stones if they are weakened. I would only be concerned if they get worse. Of course, your condition may fluctuate over certain days but only be concerned if the condition gets worse over a few weeks.

Yes, you can jog mildly. Aim for where you feel out of breath and sweating moderately. Anything more will be excessive. If you are doing this in combination with the T5R or other yoga, you don't have to worry about cholesterol. This is because you are giving your body tons of energy and circulation to process and remove any.

-------------------------

Yes, I mean Kundalini yoga from the Satan's Library Link. You can modify it for less reps to make it shorter if you need to.

When you say Tibetan "breaths", what do you mean? The exercise is called Tibetan 5 Rites. Just to make sure we are referring to the same thing, this is what I mean: 5 Tibetan Rites Guide.

Actual bad cholesterol (which is not just LDL), but actually destroyed or warped, gets removed by the spleen yang energy. If you want to expedite this, then follow the Vata diet (which will keep your digestion strong). Also, do yang exercises like the T5R and Kundalini Yoga.

You can also push the stomach 36 point, which is an awesome point, and maybe one of the best, since it does so much.

ST-36 Point
"ST 36 is known as one of the most important points to tonify Qi and Blood and promote general wellness.

Functions: Tonifies Qi and Blood, harmonizes and strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, strengthens the body and Wei qi, raises Yang, calms the Shen, activates the meridian, stops pain."

So pushing on this point will tell the body to send energy directly into the stomach and spleen meridians. Everything you do with yoga and meditation increases your overall soul energy, but this will focus that energy right into that area of the body.

You should eat the whole egg, because the yellow part of the egg contains nutrients that help rebuild your jing. The kidneys are what create jing, so therefore eggs help the kidney yin. Eggs are great for vata people to balance themselves.

----------------------

Yes, yoga is absolutely incredible because of how useful it is. If you have a lot of air, then your heart chakra is probably pretty strong.

I am glad that you feel stronger now, and are able to visualize better. The hardest part about meditation is getting started, because it can seem hard to visualize and so forth.

----------------------

The kidneys regulate the heart and keep it calm. It is more likely the heart is feeling uncontrolled or ungrounded more than actually struggling with cholesterol.

Any burping is mainly from digestion. Either stomach heat or stomach yang deficiency can cause excess burping. St-36 will solve this, as will the yoga.

-----------------------

The mixture you are taking is probably more on the pungent side, but this is ok now that the weather is getting colder (at least where I live). If you start feeling hot or thirsty in general, then I would cut down the onion or garlic. Ginger is pungent, but it also boosts the stomach so this is good for you. Lemon calms the liver and helps it dissolve toxins. Honey will lubricate your body. All of those sound good.

Bottle gourd juice is good for removing kidney heat.

I would only eat the spicy or extra pungent stuff every other day or few days. Doing it every single day might be too much. The flavors that benefit air people more are sweet, sour, and salty, so aim for things like that.

----------------------

The yellow in the urine signifies heat from the body, and other toxins or whatever is being expelled. It is hard to say for certain if what you observe is good or bad.

This is because when kidney yang is weak and it doesn't filter much, then yes the urine gets too watery and clear. Also, if this is the case then you will also feel like you have to urinate a lot, or will wake up from sleep to urinate. You will also feel tired and cold with low kidney yang.

However, if kidneys have too much heat, or the rest of the body does as well, then this will cause the urine to become much darker (as the body tries to expel more heat). This will likely accompany feelings of strong, constant thirst or feeling unable to calm down.

My point in saying all of this is that it is hard for me to tell exactly what is the state of your kidneys. Yes, the urine should be more yellow in the morning. However, if your kidney heat has decreased, then the overall urine color will be much lighter overall. So it could be good or bad.

Hope this helps.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

I am not your doctor, but statins have an awful record for trying to accomplish what they claim to do. They destroy good cholesterol that is useful to the body but claim this as a victory because overall cholesterol is down as well. If you are a skinny/air build, then you don't have to worry as much about removing cholesterol. Once you restore your yang energy, this will happen basically on its own.

The pain or sensations you describe could be a few different things. It probably pertains to being low on energy and shouldn't be too concerning otherwise. Just keep tracking it and note if it gets worse. Otherwise, don't worry too much.

The kidneys will ache regardless of the stones if they are weakened. I would only be concerned if they get worse. Of course, your condition may fluctuate over certain days but only be concerned if the condition gets worse over a few weeks.

Yes, you can jog mildly. Aim for where you feel out of breath and sweating moderately. Anything more will be excessive. If you are doing this in combination with the T5R or other yoga, you don't have to worry about cholesterol. This is because you are giving your body tons of energy and circulation to process and remove any.

Yes, I mean Kundalini yoga from the Satan's Library Link. You can modify it for less reps to make it shorter if you need to.

When you say Tibetan "breaths", what do you mean? The exercise is called Tibetan 5 Rites. Just to make sure we are referring to the same thing, this is what I mean: 5 Tibetan Rites Guide.

Actual bad cholesterol (which is not just LDL), but actually destroyed or warped, gets removed by the spleen yang energy. If you want to expedite this, then follow the Vata diet (which will keep your digestion strong). Also, do yang exercises like the T5R and Kundalini Yoga.

You can also push the stomach 36 point, which is an awesome point, and maybe one of the best, since it does so much.

ST-36 Point
"ST 36 is known as one of the most important points to tonify Qi and Blood and promote general wellness.

Functions: Tonifies Qi and Blood, harmonizes and strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, strengthens the body and Wei qi, raises Yang, calms the Shen, activates the meridian, stops pain."

So pushing on this point will tell the body to send energy directly into the stomach and spleen meridians. Everything you do with yoga and meditation increases your overall soul energy, but this will focus that energy right into that area of the body.

You should eat the whole egg, because the yellow part of the egg contains nutrients that help rebuild your jing. The kidneys are what create jing, so therefore eggs help the kidney yin. Eggs are great for vata people to balance themselves.

----------------------

Yes, yoga is absolutely incredible because of how useful it is. If you have a lot of air, then your heart chakra is probably pretty strong.

I am glad that you feel stronger now, and are able to visualize better. The hardest part about meditation is getting started, because it can seem hard to visualize and so forth.

----------------------

The kidneys regulate the heart and keep it calm. It is more likely the heart is feeling uncontrolled or ungrounded more than actually struggling with cholesterol.

Any burping is mainly from digestion. Either stomach heat or stomach yang deficiency can cause excess burping. St-36 will solve this, as will the yoga.

-----------------------

The mixture you are taking is probably more on the pungent side, but this is ok now that the weather is getting colder (at least where I live). If you start feeling hot or thirsty in general, then I would cut down the onion or garlic. Ginger is pungent, but it also boosts the stomach so this is good for you. Lemon calms the liver and helps it dissolve toxins. Honey will lubricate your body. All of those sound good.

I would only eat the spicy or extra pungent stuff every other day or few days. Doing it every single day might be too much. The flavors that benefit air people more are sweet, sour, and salty, so aim for things like that.

----------------------

The yellow in the urine signifies heat from the body, and other toxins or whatever is being expelled. It is hard to say for certain if what you observe is good or bad.

This is because when kidney yang is weak and it doesn't filter much, then yes the urine gets too watery and clear. Also, if this is the case then you will also feel like you have to urinate a lot, or will wake up from sleep to urinate. You will also feel tired and cold with low kidney yang.

However, if kidneys have too much heat, or the rest of the body does as well, then this will cause the urine to become much darker (as the body tries to expel more heat). This will likely accompany feelings of strong, constant thirst or feeling unable to calm down.

My point in saying all of this is that it is hard for me to tell exactly what is the state of your kidneys. Yes, the urine should be more yellow in the morning. However, if your kidney heat has decreased, then the overall urine color will be much lighter overall. So it could be good or bad.

Hope this helps.

Cholesterol is not a problem now. I took garlic ​for some days and will restart again.
I'm worrying if it gets big then.... All negative thoughts.

I started Uruz working on 31 October.

One more problem came back again which started in last few years and it's coughing in the winter season. Whole winter.

Why....

You told me before its because of lack of lubrication of lungs... Weak lungs? No home remedy helps stopping this dry cough.

I got it after I got cold with rever cuz I took hot bath when the weather was changing from hot to cold.

Cold air is causing this cough I think... But why... How to solve...

I'm worrying about kidney stone Im even afraid to go for ultrasound test because what if it's big then I'll be paranoid with all negative thoughts all the time.

Urine is yellow. I was mistaken because I didn't urinate in utensil to see the color.

Will vulgaris barberis homeopathy help? I've been taking it for kidney stones.

No I don't wakeup to pee and often. It's all nor Al. nothing like that.

I realised burping was caused by GARLIC.

I read your reply entirely I'll reply later to some other points.

Currently I'm just worrying about the stone. This whole stone shit started in last November.

And im worrying about these noises in the kidneys mostly in the right one.

I'm also worried about hair fall. Mostly on the front top part of the head.

Is there any Magick working to reverse this all issues with one working?

sahasraraBliss666 said:

With weakened kidneys and/or lower vitality, other parts of the body, including the lungs are affected. During the fall and winter months, the wind and cold in the air damage the sensitive lungs. The only thing you can do is mitigate this with herbs and foods that build the lungs, plus reducing your exposure to this air.

This article mentions an acupoint you can use for the lungs (Lung 7), as well as foods that balance you during the fall season: https://www.johnsonsacupuncture.com/fall-lung-li-tx-autumn-health-lung-li-foods-for-autumn.html

It is up to you to go for an ultrasound. EIther way, you should be doing actions that build up the kidneys and resolve this problem, whether or not the stones or other symptoms show up. You should not worry about the stone itself, because you had them in the past and it did not cause serious damage. It is just a matter of staying calm and resolving the situation with action.

If you are urinating yellow, and not waking up to pee, these are good signs of decent kidney health.

Vulgaris barberis will help. If you look up the symptoms it treats, some of them relate to kidney health.

Hair loss is also correlated to the kidneys. As you improve your health, this will slow and even reverse with enough energy. Your magic should be concerned with improving your vitality, mainly. In addition, actions such as yoga and eating, and sleeping right will all keep your kidney energy higher than normal. The permanent solution is to work with fire and earth energies, however.

---------------

If you look at the base chakra and what Saturn rules, you will see it rules the adrenals, bones, kidney stones, etc. The earth element pertains to the yin of the body, including kidney yin and jing. This is also why earth lowers anxiety.

The fire element rules the digestion, yang of the body, overall vitality. With more energy, your body can do all the healing or activity it wants to do.

Continue the Uruz working, which is a great rune for the physical body, plus it was started on a good date.
You should also highly consider starting Mars or Sun Squares when you can. You can do a Mars Square currently. You can start a Sun Square on any Sunday for about a month, starting this Nov. 21st, as the Sun will be in a fire sign.

You can use these Squares solely for improving your vitality, or you can also split their energies to include boosting your activity, confidence, or anything else. Mars will be in Capricorn next January, and the Sun will be in Aries in March, so there are opportunities to keep doing more Squares.

Lastly, another thing you can do is hold the mudras associated with the base and solar chakras, which will help boost them and the parts of the body they rule. See the Prana and Apana mudras in this link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=129131#p129131

Lastly, balancing yourself with earth energy will help calm your thoughts down a lot. I would suggest trying that or trying ether for the same purpose.

Thank you. I'm using your affirmation with AURUZ. No change. Can I also add one more sentence for improving general overall health like... It is or I'm always healthy in every way?

I'll start sun square but can I start mars square in this month or in December?

About earth and fire... Uruz is related to earth? For fire I can do sun square.

Would invoking elements meditation create any benefit even for a beginner?

Can I do headstand?

I had been occasionally feeling mild ache on the little above temple areas, slightly above it, more on the left side and hair fall, I mean hairline went up from the left temple area. Could this hair fall be caused by low blood circulation to the head? Yesterday I started it, did it for 8 minutes divided in 2 minutes with 2 minutes of break after each session of 2 mins. Total 8 mins.

Then an hour later I felt ache on the left side temple area but slightly above.

I stood immediately after headstand for each session for two mins. I realised I should stand but do a pose afterwards Bending forward as instructed in the hatha yoga pdf.

My far eyesight is also poor. Myopia. You told me an exercise before. I know it. Can't see clear numbers from 6 feet distance. But when I blink sometimes I can see normal. Very clear until I blink again.

With this eye problem can I still do headstand?

Can cycling also help with lungs? Maybe sprinting too... Or jogging

Something interesting I wanted to mention is, my online ex, no physical contact but used to do voice sex, had kidney problems... Stone.. Even surgery in the end in 2020 maybe ... Then broke up same year

So, could her kidney health affect me? But I had this stone problem begun 2-3 years before getting in contact with her. Left in August and stone first time ever experienced pain cuz of stone and it was 4-5mm, in November last year.

Current AURUZ working can help freeing the sacral chakra or I have to start a different detach working for this Chakra and other Chakras...?

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

With weakened kidneys and/or lower vitality, other parts of the body, including the lungs are affected. During the fall and winter months, the wind and cold in the air damage the sensitive lungs. The only thing you can do is mitigate this with herbs and foods that build the lungs, plus reducing your exposure to this air.

This article mentions an acupoint you can use for the lungs (Lung 7), as well as foods that balance you during the fall season: https://www.johnsonsacupuncture.com/fall-lung-li-tx-autumn-health-lung-li-foods-for-autumn.html

It is up to you to go for an ultrasound. EIther way, you should be doing actions that build up the kidneys and resolve this problem, whether or not the stones or other symptoms show up. You should not worry about the stone itself, because you had them in the past and it did not cause serious damage. It is just a matter of staying calm and resolving the situation with action.

If you are urinating yellow, and not waking up to pee, these are good signs of decent kidney health.

Vulgaris barberis will help. If you look up the symptoms it treats, some of them relate to kidney health.

Hair loss is also correlated to the kidneys. As you improve your health, this will slow and even reverse with enough energy. Your magic should be concerned with improving your vitality, mainly. In addition, actions such as yoga and eating, and sleeping right will all keep your kidney energy higher than normal. The permanent solution is to work with fire and earth energies, however.

---------------

If you look at the base chakra and what Saturn rules, you will see it rules the adrenals, bones, kidney stones, etc. The earth element pertains to the yin of the body, including kidney yin and jing. This is also why earth lowers anxiety.

The fire element rules the digestion, yang of the body, overall vitality. With more energy, your body can do all the healing or activity it wants to do.

Continue the Uruz working, which is a great rune for the physical body, plus it was started on a good date.
You should also highly consider starting Mars or Sun Squares when you can. You can do a Mars Square currently. You can start a Sun Square on any Sunday for about a month, starting this Nov. 21st, as the Sun will be in a fire sign.

You can use these Squares solely for improving your vitality, or you can also split their energies to include boosting your activity, confidence, or anything else. Mars will be in Capricorn next January, and the Sun will be in Aries in March, so there are opportunities to keep doing more Squares.

Lastly, another thing you can do is hold the mudras associated with the base and solar chakras, which will help boost them and the parts of the body they rule. See the Prana and Apana mudras in this link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=129131#p129131

Lastly, balancing yourself with earth energy will help calm your thoughts down a lot. I would suggest trying that or trying ether for the same purpose.

You cannot change the affirmation or it changes the working. Also, it is better to focus your energies on your major problems first. Fixing the kidneys will have the side effect of helping your general health a lot, as well, anyway.

I have noticed significant effects from the Mars Square on my vitality alone, even when when this was only indirectly related to my affirmation.

Look at the calendar: The Mars Squares are listed and can be started until Dec. 7. The Sun Square is not listed because Sagittarius is not a preferred sign, but it is still a fire sign and good enough to use, especially if it proves useful to you.

Uruz is related to earth, but it also has some "themes" of fire within it, such as inciting action or destroying things. Nauthiz is more closely related to pure earth and Saturn.

Yes, invoking elements is useful for anyone. The difference between what I say to do (invoking a few breaths and programming it) is different from what HPS Maxine does on those element pages, which is invoking larger amounts and holding it, without programming, to judge the raw effects.

-------------------

You should be able to do a headstand, and this will help you in a general sense. If you weren't able to you, you would feel a lot of pain. In general, if something really hurts, don't do it.

What you describe with the feeling of the temple, as well as with your eyes, relates to liver blood deficiency. This is a yin fluid and follows the general trend of your body being dryer and more yin deficient. You can solve this by pushing the liver 3 or spleen 6 point. Mars also rules blood.

What you describe with your eyes sounds like both myopia, and liver blood deficiency (which nourishes the eyes and moistens them). Yes, a headstand will help in some regard and can be safely done. Another part of myopia comes from digital screens and wearing glasses, plus other aspects in your chart, perhaps.

Yes, cycling can be done. I would recommend only moderate cardio unless you are well conditioned to doing cardio. This is because excessive and intense cardio can make you burn up too much yin. Moderate cardio will not, and will give you an increase in energy, though.

For the lungs, indoor cycling would be better, as outdoor air may irritate it too much. Like always, wear a scarf or something to protect the lungs.

-------------------

I am not sure if someone else can give you health problems like that. Having high air and low earth is normally what gives someone yin-deficiency problems.

Yes, Auruz will help the sacral chakra, as will the Mars Square. However, the kidneys relate to the base chakra as well. There is a correlation between the physical and astral realms, so permanently improving kidney health through Auruz will strengthen the associated chakras as well. Furthermore, Mars energy can be used in the same way, either directly or indirectly.

If you have to do more work on the sacral chakra, or any other chakra, then you will have to do another working, of course. Sometimes fixing one thing in the body or soul can heal another indirectly. If not, then you should do another working.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Actually, I've already started AURUZ on 31 Oct, Sun square on last Sunday or a week before last week I think and mars square one week ago. But I think I messed up with mars square. But I'll continue. Or should I restart it.....

Is it OK if I accidently do more vibrations for a specific day than it is instructed in the square chart for that day, maybe 1-3 more?

And, I remember this shit started last year in November 2020. I was feeling weak but I did intense workout and then I was dehydrated and the doctor Injected saline water or it was that glucose whatever... Must be saline.

And then this shit started, kidney stone, within few days it was seen in ultra sound test, almost 5mm stone

-------------

Update on kidney health : It's been going good now so far hut have occasional aches, some weeks ago I was feeling that stone pain on right kidney, it's gone now, but I was feeling ache in the ureter area on right side, and on left side that similar which caused swelling there remained for more than two months and I still get ache there on left side sometimes.

No infection was found In urine test month ago, did it twice.

Will go again tomorrow.

----------

I was planning to go Canada, but I think i shouldn't go now. All this is coz of vaccination. Should I go... What do you say.....

Blitzkreig said:
You cannot change the affirmation or it changes the working. Also, it is better to focus your energies on your major problems first. Fixing the kidneys will have the side effect of helping your general health a lot, as well, anyway.

I have noticed significant effects from the Mars Square on my vitality alone, even when when this was only indirectly related to my affirmation.

Look at the calendar: The Mars Squares are listed and can be started until Dec. 7. The Sun Square is not listed because Sagittarius is not a preferred sign, but it is still a fire sign and good enough to use, especially if it proves useful to you.

Uruz is related to earth, but it also has some "themes" of fire within it, such as inciting action or destroying things. Nauthiz is more closely related to pure earth and Saturn.

Yes, invoking elements is useful for anyone. The difference between what I say to do (invoking a few breaths and programming it) is different from what HPS Maxine does on those element pages, which is invoking larger amounts and holding it, without programming, to judge the raw effects.

-------------------

You should be able to do a headstand, and this will help you in a general sense. If you weren't able to you, you would feel a lot of pain. In general, if something really hurts, don't do it.

What you describe with the feeling of the temple, as well as with your eyes, relates to liver blood deficiency. This is a yin fluid and follows the general trend of your body being dryer and more yin deficient. You can solve this by pushing the liver 3 or spleen 6 point. Mars also rules blood.

What you describe with your eyes sounds like both myopia, and liver blood deficiency (which nourishes the eyes and moistens them). Yes, a headstand will help in some regard and can be safely done. Another part of myopia comes from digital screens and wearing glasses, plus other aspects in your chart, perhaps.

Yes, cycling can be done. I would recommend only moderate cardio unless you are well conditioned to doing cardio. This is because excessive and intense cardio can make you burn up too much yin. Moderate cardio will not, and will give you an increase in energy, though.

For the lungs, indoor cycling would be better, as outdoor air may irritate it too much. Like always, wear a scarf or something to protect the lungs.

-------------------

I am not sure if someone else can give you health problems like that. Having high air and low earth is normally what gives someone yin-deficiency problems.

Yes, Auruz will help the sacral chakra, as will the Mars Square. However, the kidneys relate to the base chakra as well. There is a correlation between the physical and astral realms, so permanently improving kidney health through Auruz will strengthen the associated chakras as well. Furthermore, Mars energy can be used in the same way, either directly or indirectly.

If you have to do more work on the sacral chakra, or any other chakra, then you will have to do another working, of course. Sometimes fixing one thing in the body or soul can heal another indirectly. If not, then you should do another working.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

sahasraraBliss666 said:

I will respond again, but just briefly replying to say that it is NOT ok to mess up the reps on the Squares, because the defining characteristic of the Square is the numerological sequence.

You should restart the Mars Square while you can on this last day Dec 7th.
Also, I would highly recommend using the Lilith Master Square app to help with counting reps.

From this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41610&p=171837&hilit=liliths+master+square#p171837

Use the download link that Henu gave: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

I will respond again, but just briefly replying to say that it is NOT ok to mess up the reps on the Squares, because the defining characteristic of the Square is the numerological sequence.

You should restart the Mars Square while you can on this last day Dec 7th.

Also, I would highly recommend using the Lilith Master Square app to help with counting reps.

From this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41610&p=171837&hilit=liliths+master+square#p171837

Use the download link that Henu gave: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

Hmmm I missed that day for mars. So, I have to quit it now and shouldn't continue with messed up repetitions.

But good news is that, yesterday was the 40th day for Auruz working with the affirmation you gave started on 31oct.

So far no kidney stone ache yet I had before slight mild ache weeks ago but not right now. I ate fried chicken twice maybe I shouldn't. 🥺

I started drinking carrot juice with some beetroot in it drank for few days and my cough vanished as if did t exist. I get little cough after eating breakfast or maize bread with curd and milk.

I also ate fried chicken during the days when I drank carrot juice.

But I believe it's the carrot that healed cough cuz a quick Google search tells carrots helps eliminate the phelghm and treats infection. 😮Good for treating dry cough?

I also messed up with Sun square. Well, I'll restart it again. 🙁

------------------
FYI, I was born on Tuesday, I think my mars is one of the dominant planets in my natal chart. Is mars square still OK to do??🤔

------------------
Auruz ❤️

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Hmmm I missed that day for mars. So, I have to quit it now and shouldn't continue with messed up repetitions.

But good news is that, yesterday was the 40th day for Auruz working with the affirmation you gave started on 31oct.

So far no kidney stone ache yet I had before slight mild ache weeks ago but not right now. I ate fried chicken twice maybe I shouldn't. 🥺

I started drinking carrot juice with some beetroot in it drank for few days and my cough vanished as if did t exist. I get little cough after eating breakfast or maize bread with curd and milk.

But I believe it's the carrot that healed cough cuz a quick Google search tells carrots helps eliminate the phelghm and treats infection. 😮Good for treating dry cough?

------------------
FYI, I was born on Tuesday, I think my mars is one of the dominant planets in my natal chart. Is mars square still OK to do??🤔

The lung cough can be treated with the Lung-7 acupoint, which has the function of clearing out the lungs. This is not too hard to hold, and I have held it at times when meditating, for example. I think this is more broadly related to both a dryer constitution, as well as one with a weaker immune system. This is the case with Vata people and nothing new.

In a similar manner, Auruz can be helpful for this, and anything else related to the physical body. A debilitated mercury can relate to this as well. However, more vitality, in general, can offset problems in specific areas.

It is hard to say how those foods impacted your lungs because they don't seem directly related, only indirectly.
Below is some more info on the lungs that may be useful to you:

Reasons for Dry Cough
Dietary Advice for Solving Coughs

-----------

That is unfortunate that you messed up the Square, but at least you had a chance to restart as well. The only advice I can say is to use the program I linked, and when using it, make sure you clearly focus on the rep counter as you complete each rep. I make a mental note, like "rep 10 done, now 11". This prevents problems with poor focus, but also problems with misclicks while counting.

Yes, you can do a Mars square if it is dominant. The only time I would be careful of doing a Square is if the planet was strongly and negatively aspecting something else, because it may increase this by some amount (or not, depending on how you use the energy). In this case, make sure to be mindful of this and perhaps soon remove the negative karma from the conflicting aspect.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

------------------

The lung cough can be treated with the Lung-7 acupoint, which has the function of clearing out the lungs. This is not too hard to hold, and I have held it at times when meditating, for example. I think this is more broadly related to both a dryer constitution, as well as one with a weaker immune system. This is the case with Vata people and nothing new.

In a similar manner, Auruz can be helpful for this, and anything else related to the physical body. A debilitated mercury can relate to this as well. However, more vitality, in general, can offset problems in specific areas.

It is hard to say how those foods impacted your lungs because they don't seem directly related, only indirectly.
Below is some more info on the lungs that may be useful to you:

Reasons for Dry Cough
Dietary Advice for Solving Coughs

-----------

That is unfortunate that you messed up the Square, but at least you had a chance to restart as well. The only advice I can say is to use the program I linked, and when using it, make sure you clearly focus on the rep counter as you complete each rep. I make a mental note, like "rep 10 done, now 11". This prevents problems with poor focus, but also problems with misclicks while counting.

Yes, you can do a Mars square if it is dominant. The only time I would be careful of doing a Square is if the planet was strongly and negatively aspecting something else, because it may increase this by some amount (or not, depending on how you use the energy). In this case, make sure to be mindful of this and perhaps soon remove the negative karma from the conflicting aspect.

Hmm.. Okay. I think mars energies preventing me to get married... I should rather do munka to remove last life love Connections.

I was coughing again, but I think carrots help. Drank carrot juice again yesterday.

Thank you.

Consuming foods and beverages with calcium can cause the kidney stones. If you take a multivitamin that contains calcium, this can also contribute to the problem. Drinking more water can also help filter out excess calcium (hence why urinating out kidney stones is the first solution).

I been reading up on how to properly supplement for bone health. Vitamin K1 is eventually converted into K2 in the body. Vitamin K2 is what helps transport excess calcium from the soft tissues (especially kidneys and blood vessels) into the bones. If you rather not take any vitamins as separate capsules/tablets, then you can increase consumption of K2-rich foods. But a K2 supplement can potentially reduce your kidney stones a lot quicker than trying to eat differently.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-27-at-13-01-17.png

Vitamin D3 helps to absorb calcium. Getting 20 minutes of sunlight onto the skin (without sunscreen lotion) is the most natural way to generate vitamin D. Magnesium activates the processes of vitamin D3. How I learnt all this is through the Vitamin D Wiki, they have extensive research about the detrimental effects of excess calcium supplementation or excessive consumption via foods/drinks.

Another issue is a lot of natural foods contain oxalates. The oxalates are reduced when cooked.

en3577607.jpg

Source: Low Oxalate Diet

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=293254 time=1635924006 user_id=21286]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

ST-36 Point

----------------------

----------------------

-----------------------

----------------------

Hope this helps.
Total cholesterol yesterday blood test 317 and triglycerides : 128

I refused to take this statins. Last night I did breathe of fire and then after some time suddenly I couldn't swallow saliva, it made me frightened and my heart started eating fast and I could see darkness coming infront of my eyes, I was almost sure that I was going to die.

Then at 2 am I got ECG, BP, Oxygen all normal, he gave statins and multivitamin, I refused to take this Statin today. Did I do right not taking statins.

-----------------------

It's night now and continuing this draft msg, so I think I did right not taking the Statin tablet today. Feeling better and normal now. 😊

And I missed you Blitzkreig 😆

-----------------------
Problem #2 : marriage ☹️

I've been asking Satan to help me get married, will I get married this life or not... I don't know. Too much going in my life. If I don't get married this year then it's going to be very hard for me to get married.

------------------------

As I suggested to you a while back, I still suggest you try Venus. Venus rules the kidneys and health problems related to them. When it comes to healing certain body parts, the planets that rule them seem to work better than Mars or the Sun.

I have been having stomach ulcers for a few years from some emotionally traumatic events. I took medication for it and it didn't really help and even the runes were not really doing it. Recently I finally started the Moon square (17th of January this year) and around 20 days in I could feel a change. By now I'm completely healed. I even ate some of the acidic foods that I couldn't touch in the past and nothing happened, meaning the ulcers are completely healed. I will of course finish the square to solidify this and prevent it from ever happening again as it appears in my chart.

Do make plans to try out the Venus mantra or the square itself and see how it works out for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back