Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grey Hair

HiperX

Is there any solution to reverse Hair "agening"?
Im in my 20s and my brown hair is full of grey color . It could be genetics (but Im suffered a lot of trauma as a kid.)

Hair is connected to kidney energy.

The herb Fo-Ti (polygonum multiflorum) is renowned for its ability to blacken the hair and does so by nourishing the Kidney essence.

It has however produced significant liver poisoning in certain individuals so please do your own research before taking it however it is a potent kidney essence tonic, the state of which is reflected in the hair colour.

Centralforce666 said:
Hair is connected to kidney energy.

The herb Fo-Ti (polygonum multiflorum) is renowned for its ability to blacken the hair and does so by nourishing the Kidney essence.

It has however produced significant liver poisoning in certain individuals so please do your own research before taking it however it is a potent kidney essence tonic, the state of which is reflected in the hair colour.

Wow I wasnt aware of this.

So stress also stress of the kidney and kidney levels will effect grey hair.

Thanks as dont want to show my age :eek: maybe one or two have sprung up.

EnkiUK55 said:

Yep, that is why people commonly associate greying hair with stress, although they may not know the full reasons. It is the same thing with eye bags. People know that they make you look tired or stress, but they don't know why. The reason is how it pertains to the kidneys.

The kidneys are like a battery pack for the yin and yang of the body. When either of those two items is used up, either due to injury, stress, poor diet, poor sleep, etc then the kidneys will send help to the affected tissues or organs. This is why kidneys are associated with vitality.

Unfortunately, you may notice a lot more younger people with receding or greying hair in modern times. Average health is plummeting due to a variety of Jew-caused factors.

Blitzkreig said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Yep, that is why people commonly associate greying hair with stress, although they may not know the full reasons. It is the same thing with eye bags. People know that they make you look tired or stress, but they don't know why. The reason is how it pertains to the kidneys.

The kidneys are like a battery pack for the yin and yang of the body. When either of those two items is used up, either due to injury, stress, poor diet, poor sleep, etc then the kidneys will send help to the affected tissues or organs. This is why kidneys are associated with vitality.

Unfortunately, you may notice a lot more younger people with receding or greying hair in modern times. Average health is plummeting due to a variety of Jew-caused factors.

Amazing posts mate as per.

Now maybe not as much eye bags but I notice that in people just didnt think it would stem from kidneys.

Now my kidney function was 60 % not very good.

Wiped out all the badness from my life and it returned to 90% (in space of one year)

Its an incredible organ mate, i thought it was only the liver that could rejuvinate.

Only after it drops down did i look into things. Lesson learned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back