Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Red Wine

Is red wine actually good for you? It's supposed to have antioxidants and stuff that are supposed to be good for you but is it true or just some marketing scheme to sell the product?

Every boomer's dream is that a glass of wine a day is good, too bad that recently science said that any amount of alcohol is bad.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/elvaramirez/2021/06/01/study-no-amount-of-drinking-alcohol-is-safe-for-brain-health/

Aquarius said:
Every boomer's dream is that a glass of wine a day is good, too bad that recently science said that any amount of alcohol is bad.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/elvaramirez/2021/06/01/study-no-amount-of-drinking-alcohol-is-safe-for-brain-health/
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Regular grape juice has all the same antioxidants and is much more healthy for you.
Henu the Great said:
You can get all the good stuff without alchohol from other sources.
Yes I'm aware. I don't drink any sort of alcohol. The red wine thing just came up somewhere and how some athletes drink it cause it's supposed to be good that's why I asked. Anyway I got my answer, thank you.

Aquarius said:

Actually I don't think so. I'm saying this because Father himself orders to drink it in rituals. I don't say too much alcohol is good and I'm just taking it 3-4 times in year (only a glass). I just trust Father. Earth's science has significantly got Jewed, and true science is in Father's hands.

Red wine has a very specific impact on the body..

It moves blood and warms the channels.

Too much heat is toxic, and red wine is often consumed with cultured cheeses to balance its hot nature.

For women with severe cramping during menses, a single glass of red wine helps to alleviate pain, warm the channels and expel cold.

The alcohol is required for the warming channels and expelling cold actions.

Bright Truth said:
Aquarius said:

Actually I don't think so. I'm saying this because Father himself orders to drink it in rituals. I don't say too much alcohol is good and I'm just taking it 3-4 times in year (only a glass). I just trust Father. Earth's science has significantly got Jewed, and true science is in Father's hands.
He doesn't order it anywhere. The rituals most likely weren't given head to head to Maxine by the Gods, but I believe she took them from Lavey's writings, I think there was a book on Satanic rituals by Lavey(?).

Centralforce666 said:

Too much heat is toxic, and red wine is often consumed with cultured cheeses to balance its hot nature.

For women with severe cramping during menses, a single glass of red wine helps to alleviate pain, warm the channels and expel cold.

Hi, Central, thanks for your insight!

I have a question. I am predominantly kapha and suffer from the phlegmatic and inertial properties of it. Would you suggest red wine as a treatment to help bring things into balance? How would you use it?

existentialcrisis said:
Centralforce666 said:

I have a question. I am predominantly kapha and suffer from the phlegmatic and inertial properties of it. Would you suggest red wine as a treatment to help bring things into balance? How would you use it?

I'm sorry vedic medicine is not my strong point, but if there is no cold associated with this constitution then red wine would not be appropriate.

existentialcrisis said:

You can also get this benefit from vinegar, as far as increasing circulation in the body: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=28488

However, phlegm/dampess is a yang and spleen issue, so you focus on foods or herbs for that. Doing more yang activity (breath of fire, Tibetan 5 Rites, cardio, kundalini yoga) or eating more yang foods/less yin foods will help.

Do some research either on kapha diet plans and foods to reduce dampness. You can also use accompanying acupoints, such as Stomach 36.

Centralforce666 said:
existentialcrisis said:
Centralforce666 said:

I'm sorry vedic medicine is not my strong point, but if there is no cold associated with this constitution then red wine would not be appropriate.

I see, thank you!

Blitzkreig said:
existentialcrisis said:

You can also get this benefit from vinegar, as far as increasing circulation in the body: https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=28488

However, phlegm/dampess is a yang and spleen issue, so you focus on foods or herbs for that. Doing more yang activity (breath of fire, Tibetan 5 Rites, cardio, kundalini yoga) or eating more yang foods/less yin foods will help.

Do some research either on kapha diet plans and foods to reduce dampness. You can also use accompanying acupoints, such as Stomach 36.
Interesting. I drank apple cider vinegar tonic once years ago just to try it and it might have helped in some way, but I doubted it had any benefits, assuming it was new age. I should revisit that. I didn't know rice vinegar existed. Running has been beneficial, so long as I do it consistently.

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back