Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are these warts?

Aquarius

I've had these for some years, the one on the wrist has been laser cut back in 2013 but it has regrown since then. The ones on the hand are a more recent.
Are these warts?

Aquarius said:

I've had these for some years, the one on the wrist has been laser cut back in 2013 but it has regrown since then. The ones on the hand are a more recent.
Are these warts?

A bit worried some kike can try cursing you through these images. I hope your AoP is high.

I would suggest you get the proper diagnosis from a hospital then you can know what proper way to go about dealing with the problem. Whatever it is you can definitely heal and fix it for good.

Aquarius said:
Are these warts?

No, they are "skin tags". They are just little accumulations of debris or excess tissue. It is a Kapha-related excess.
I would just have them removed again, and they do more stuff for your yang energy to prevent these accumulations from happening in the first place.

Control+F for "skin tags" on this document to read more: http://medcraveonline.com/IJCAM/IJCAM-02-00050.pdf

Aquarius said:

Are these warts?

They look like warts to me. I am not a doctor but a doc told me once if it was malignant the color and borders would not be uniform. You shold be fine but i would have it checked. If you find them unsightly you can have warts burned or frozen off.

Those are very likely skin tags. They're harmless for the most part. The best call would to get them removed, or talk to your doctor if they've become a bother in terms of any present pain or irritation in the surrounding area.

Thank you and thank you all, at this point I might aswell get them checked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back