Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preventing and curing Dementia/Alzheimer's

Yurei

Few things scare me more than the thought of developing Alzheimer's disease. We all know Yoga and Meditation prevents sickness and I also think it is important that there be a list of medicines and supplements, etc that can help prevent the disease from ever happening.

As we know, the main cause of this horrific disease is heavy metals in the brain, specifically mercury and aluminum, which come from vaccines and chemtrails.
These in turn cause amyloid plaque to build up in the brain. With that being said, let us focus on preventive measures and cures.

-Copper, taken through supplements helps prevent the disease by healing and repairing synapses
-Magnesium malate bypasses the blood barrier in the brain and draws out the aluminum
-I have heard that coriander aka cilantro also works wonders

If you have any more knowledge to share, please let me know!
Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

Yurei said:
Few things scare me more than the thought of developing Alzheimer's disease. We all know Yoga and Meditation prevents sickness and I also think it is important that there be a list of medicines and supplements, etc that can help prevent the disease from ever happening.

As we know, the main cause of this horrific disease is heavy metals in the brain, specifically mercury and aluminum, which come from vaccines and chemtrails.
These in turn cause amyloid plaque to build up in the brain. With that being said, let us focus on preventive measures and cures.

-Copper, taken through supplements helps prevent the disease by healing and repairing synapses
-Magnesium malate bypasses the blood barrier in the brain and draws out the aluminum

It´s also daily food and drinks, who are packed in aluminium, like cans or chips bags..., one can eat once in a vile those but if you eat all day long things who are in direct contact with aluminum this is bad.

I also found this picture:
iu

Yurei said:

If you look at Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Alzheimer's is viewed as the buildup of a pathogen class called "dampness", which is a broad group of substances that gum up the body. Diabetes is another example of dampness, as is nasal congestion and loose stools. Dampness is not limited to sugar-based damage, but that serves as the best example of it.

TCM views the spleen and pancreas together as the Spleen organ system. One notable function of the spleen is to remove dampness from the body through a metabolic perspective (maintaining blood sugar), but also an immune perspective (where immune cells will eat debris in the body). Excess sweetness, or excessive items of a cold property, will weaken the yang energy of the spleen, allowing a buildup of dampness in the body.

Looking at Alzheimer's, we know that this has been termed by some as Type 3 Diabetes. Looking at the plaques themselves, one of the main enzymes for removing them is also responsible for removing insulin. Furthermore, this enzyme gives a higher priority to removing insulin before other targets. Therefore, if someone has excess insulin in their body, due to impaired spleen function, the body is unable to also target the amyloid plaques for removal.

The above information ties pretty well back into TCM theory about maintaining the spleen yang, and TCM did not need 100 years of painstaking research to come to that conclusion. Furthermore, TCM teaches us that the application of diet therapy, herbs, acupuncture, proper sleep, and exercise can all be used to remove dampness, whereas Jew medicine is still twiddling its thumbs.

As SS, treatment methods most familiar would be yoga or pranayama, especially yang-style activities that promotes the creation of yang energy. Furthermore, one can put energy into the spleen, through the use of Sowilo or Uruz, for example, and program it to enhance spleen yang.

Taking everything together, there is nothing to fear about Alzheimer's. Dementia is different and can involve other causes, but the situation is also similar in the sense that you simply have to pay attention to the state of certain organs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back