Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fighting fatigue

A

Anonymous

Hi, due to my job, family issues and whatnot, I have to sleep around 5 to 6 hours, rarely 7-8. Which I am aware it's not ideal, but it's the only possible way to do my morning yoga and meditations for the time being.

Now, this leads to increased levels of fatigue... Sometimes I have to drink a lot of coffee so I can meditate and not fall asleep... Which is not ideal, but this is temporary.

I've been thinking there might be a way to have an energy boost. I came up with this working, which makes sense in my head but I just want to make sure if it's good, before I proceed.
I don't have much free time so I thought something simple, like 20x UR... Adding some SOL would be a good idea, but since I also have other workings going on simultaneously, I might not have the time for that, which is unfortunate.

Now this will happen on Sunday, 5th September, the Moon is in Leo, which is good for this kind of stuff, however it's very close to the new Moon, I guess a full Moon, would be better, but since the new is good for ending things, does it apply to ending fatigue? Or doesn't work that way? Will be done during the morning Sun hour, as the moon goes VOC at 15:21.

I would assume the best time for this would be when the Sun is in Leo, but for now it's in Virgo which I'm not sure it's good, but I do know it's not bad. But I already checked the calendar, and if needed, next year I'll do the Sun Square instead when the sun is in Leo. I'll make arrangements for that.

"The energies of UR are completely and permanently empowering my vitality. I am always free from fatigue in healthy and positive ways for me" 9x

Doest that sound good?

20 reps is a very small number. You're not going to get a noticeable effect.

I would suggest you to instead do more yoga, and trance meditation. Breath of Fire, and Foundation Meditation are great for extra energy as well.

And considering you are on consistent sleep deprivation, drop the coffee. Energy is not free. Your kidneys are under extra stress from sleep deprivation AND coffee drinking. You will only dig a bigger hole with the coffee. You will get a short term boost from it, and after that, it drops, with a toll on your kidneys. Might work short term, like for a day or two, but over time it will cause more harm than good.

Alright thanks guys I'll change my plans accordingly.

This is only temporary. Next I year I plan on doing a massive working to improve my overall financial situation and therefore have more privacy and more free time. Can't right now because there are more urgent matters to be solved

Invictus2 said:

Henu the Great said:

I agree with henu here. Coffee pnly temporarily boosts your energy, to take it away later.

If Im tired I just go close my eyes and rest. Just doing void and Foundation boosts my energy levels back up. Yoga also increases energy.

But lack of sleep means lack of concentration and thus you make the wrong habits easier and it is harder to get out of bad habits also, because you don't have as much strength and focus or willpower to make an active change for the better.

Work is important, to have enough money and be able to have food. Family is important too. But lines must be drawn. You must take proper care of yourself. Have a little time for yourself, outside of just sleeping. A lot of people do not seem to understand this because they don't feel like this nor are they like us.

Also if you're so tired you almost fall asleep and have to fight to stay awake because you must finish a working, it is taking away from your quality of sleep plus your focus on the working itself is so bad, that not much might manifest.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Invictus2 said:

Henu the Great said:

I agree with henu here. Coffee pnly temporarily boosts your energy, to take it away later.

If Im tired I just go close my eyes and rest. Just doing void and Foundation boosts my energy levels back up. Yoga also increases energy.

But lack of sleep means lack of concentration and thus you make the wrong habits easier and it is harder to get out of bad habits also, because you don't have as much strength and focus or willpower to make an active change for the better.

Work is important, to have enough money and be able to have food. Family is important too. But lines must be drawn. You must take proper care of yourself. Have a little time for yourself, outside of just sleeping. A lot of people do not seem to understand this because they don't feel like this nor are they like us.

Also if you're so tired you almost fall asleep and have to fight to stay awake because you must finish a working, it is taking away from your quality of sleep plus your focus on the working itself is so bad, that not much might manifest.

Yeah I understand that. But there's just no other way around... I mean I have to wake up at 5.30 in order to be properly awake to start doing yoga and meditation at 6am, and then start getting ready for work. I'm back home at around 8pm most of the time (I have therapy for a messed up knee) , and then between house work, sorting my pets and family, doing RTR and night meditations and yoga, I'm free at around 10pm, I read and study until around midnight which is when I go sleep... That's my day right there. If everything goes according to plan. Sometimes shit happens and I have to change my schedules. And I'm lucky to be able do some meditation during work...

I don't think I can handle my free time, better than I already am doing... And I'm already sacrificing time with my family because lately I've been studying hard at night. I get what you're saying, this completely sucks
... And it's a fine line between this and giving in to insanity.... I've been there. But I guess sacrifices must be made for the greater good. As I said, once I deal with some more important issues at the moment, I will focus my energies in improving my financial situation. I need to get a different kind of job so I can do my thing. And get more money so I can get a house of my own and get proper privacy. But that won't happen until maybe next year. I just need to keep pushing. I've been through worse and made it through. And yeah I already dropped most of the coffee, I only drink some in the morning, and that's about it. Like a month ago I was on coffee+ energy drinks, I already quit the energy drinks a while ago, and on my way to getting free from coffee. But that's why I need some boost of energy.

I know this is not healthy but I have to play the cards I've been dealt... I don't see other options for the time being.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will try those.

Do you do kundalini yoga? A kundalini yoga session is like 20 minutes but it drastically empowers your soul, purifies your chakras and you get a powerful energy buzz that you can program towards any working you're doing at the moment. It also has asanas, pranayama and bandhas. So much packed into one powerful exercise that lasts a few minutes.

Blackdragon666 said:
Do you do kundalini yoga? A kundalini yoga session is like 20 minutes but it drastically empowers your soul, purifies your chakras and you get a powerful energy buzz that you can program towards any working you're doing at the moment. It also has asanas, pranayama and bandhas. So much packed into one powerful exercise that lasts a few minutes.
I do Hatha in the morning, Kundalini at night. I know some KY programs have the breathe of fire, I remember reading it somewhere, I'll have to look around for a nice program. Right now I'm doing the basic spinal series. Might also have to switch the Kundalini yoga to the morning

Blackdragon666 said:
I would like to add that after Basic Spinal Energy Series it is very important to lie down in corpse pose. Even if only for 5 minutes.

It sure is a good boost for any morning. Can't wait for the next morning. :D

Do this KY Kriya http://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya to raise kundalini in quick order.htm

After the Kriya program your aura saying you have enough time for everything in your day and adequate rest.

Stop using fake energy sold by the enemy to push yourself further past what you can do. You are only frying your nervous system and damaging your spirit. Unless you are in a truly desperate situation what purpose is there in burning yourself out?

Thanks everyone, very good ideas! I'll think about it and see how I can fit this into my daily schedule. This way I'll still start the UR working but for something else instead. Continue on with stuff to free the soul

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back