Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Easy, natural and permanent cure for Neurodermatitis?

Fuchs

I did watch a video about it (5-10 years ago), or at least they claimed there was a natural remedy against it,
but can´t remember it, does someone know about it?

Fuchs said:
I did watch a video about it (5-10 years ago), or at least they claimed there was a natural remedy against it,

You need to avoid wearing tight clothes on the affected spots, and do not respond to itching cause this creates a vicious cycle.

Depressive and anxiety symptoms can affect neurodermatitis, so find ways to avoid experiencing anything related on a significant level.

Aloe Vera gel is supposed to help; gently rub the affected area and let the gel get absorbed.

Also, some drops of chamomile tea on the affected area can reduce the symptoms, mostly the itch.

Calendula oil, evening primrose oil and coconut oil can heal the area.

Maya said:
Fuchs said:

You need to avoid wearing tight clothes on the affected spots, and do not respond to itching cause this creates a vicious cycle.

Depressive and anxiety symptoms can affect neurodermatitis, so find ways to avoid experiencing anything related on a significant level.

Aloe Vera gel is supposed to help; gently rub the affected area and let the gel get absorbed.

Also, some drops of chamomile tea on the affected area can reduce the symptoms, mostly the itch.

I didn´t ask for me, did meet someone who has this problem, also didn´t found a post about it.

Is the Aloe Vera gel to be combined with the chamomile tea + Calendula oil + primrose oil + coconut oil?
Or should they be applied one after another?

Much thanks for your info.

Fuchs said:

The quality of the skin reflects the condition of the organs. If the skin is red or irritated, this signifies pathological heat/inflammation. If the skin has pus or whitehead pimples, this signifies pathological dampness accumulation in the body.
In particular, the location of the skin damage points to exactly which organ is sending this "distress call" out. For example, an inflamed stomach will make the cheeks near the nose turn red.

As far as if the skin is flaky, lusterless, and so on, this means it is not being properly nourished by the blood. Blood is a yin fluid and created by the spleen, liver, and kidneys. Someone who is yin deficient can also have unchecked pathological heat in the body, so you can see how the issue is related.

The best acupoint to deal with this is Spleen 6, found on the side of the lower leg. Spleen 6 targets the yin of the three mentioned organs. It will create blood, move it around the body, and therefore nourish dryness and remove heat. Hatha yoga will also do wonders in regards to nourishing the tissue of the body.

Things that create heat include eating too many heating foods, not sleeping properly, overactivity like with exercise, stress, and so on. Usually, chronic heat is due to yin deficiencies, which result from not enough rest and recovery (through diet and sleep).

Fuchs said:
Maya said:
Fuchs said:

I didn´t ask for me, did meet someone who has this problem, also didn´t found a post about it.

Is the Aloe Vera gel to be combined with the chamomile tea + Calendula oil + primrose oil + coconut oil?
Or should they be applied one after another?

Much thanks for your info.

Okay, so, the person should moderate their stress levels, cause usually people who have it suffer from anxiety.

Aloe vera gel could be applied alone twice per day.

Chamomile tea is for when the skin is irritated and/or itchy. It only calms the symptoms, and should be used by itself.

Calendula oil, primrose oil and coconut oil could be used all together as a mixture (equal amounts of each one, or if the skin type is sensitive then 2/3 of coconut oil and 1/3 of the rest two).
Also, if any of the oils is hard to find, the person can use the rest, or even just one of them. Apply it once a day.

Much thanks for the provided infos Maya and Blitzkreig.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back