Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heal gastritis

Diotima

Hi to all brothers and sisters, I would like your opinion about this problem I am suffering from: it is atrophic gastritis, I am currently waiting to go to a gastroenterologist for a visit but unfortunately there is no possibility before September, soon anyway I will listen to my family doctor (I don't know if there is also in America this figure) to whom I will ask how to move and what drugs to start taking. I will also start taking probiotics with vitamins to help the intestinal flora and I am correcting my diet, no sweets, fried food, cheese, processed food, limit tomatoes etc... The various tips that are also found on the net. What do you recommend me to do in the meantime? Are there meditations or something similar to strengthen our immune system and facilitate healing? Anyway I am still a neophyte , for now I am still working on trance and I have never done other magical work.

Avoiding junk food is great. What you can try is homemade kefir, not the crap they sell in stores, you buy the milk kefir grains and make kefir with them, preferably with raw milk. I suggest not taking any medicine and try my method for a couple weeks first. More info on this is easily found on the web.

Aquarius said:
Avoiding junk food is great. What you can try is homemade kefir, not the crap they sell in stores, you buy the milk kefir grains and make kefir with them, preferably with raw milk. I suggest not taking any medicine and try my method for a couple weeks first. More info on this is easily found on the web.

I had already heard about the benefits of Kefir, I will get more information on the web on how to produce it at home.I wanted to buy it a few days ago at the supermarket but what was sold was nothing but a pile of sugar so I gave up and bought a classic Greek yogurt that still contains probiotics that are always good, especially in my condition. My fear is that the doctor may come back to prescribe another time the gastroprotectors that unfortunately have many side effects as discussed here in his group. I have read that olive oil taken on an empty stomach (before breakfast) acts as a gastroprotector, and also drinks such as chamomile tea or cannabis without THC.
Anyway, thank you so much for answering me!

Diotima said:
Aquarius said:

I had already heard about the benefits of Kefir, I will get more information on the web on how to produce it at home.I wanted to buy it a few days ago at the supermarket but what was sold was nothing but a pile of sugar so I gave up and bought a classic Greek yogurt that still contains probiotics that are always good, especially in my condition. My fear is that the doctor may come back to prescribe another time the gastroprotectors that unfortunately have many side effects as discussed here in his group. I have read that olive oil taken on an empty stomach (before breakfast) acts as a gastroprotector, and also drinks such as chamomile tea or cannabis without THC.
Store bought yogurt and kefir are made with procedures that kill most of the good bacteria, they won't make ant meaningful difference. That's why homemade kefir is the best, people have been curing all kinds of gut problems with it.

Centralforce666 said:
Do you have excessive or diminished appetite?

I have a decreased appetite, there are some days I'm just not hungry which has never happened before I got sick

Aquarius said:
Diotima said:
Aquarius said:

Store bought yogurt and kefir are made with procedures that kill most of the good bacteria, they won't make ant meaningful difference. That's why homemade kefir is the best, people have been curing all kinds of gut problems with it.
Then it will certainly be one of the products that I will include among the things I eat.I just need to find out if it is easy to produce it at home or if online there is any store that sells organic and natural products and that sells it

Diotima said:
Aquarius said:
Diotima said:
Then it will certainly be one of the products that I will include among the things I eat.I just need to find out if it is easy to produce it at home or if online there is any store that sells organic and natural products and that sells it
Since you're italian: https://kefiritalia.it/

Aquarius said:
Diotima said:
Aquarius said:
Since you're italian: https://kefiritalia.it/

Thank you very much!! 😊

Maybe look into bee pollen as well. Every video and online article I read brings up gastritis as something it helps out with.

It's worked very well for me for the allergies but maybe you can use it for your own thing. It's not a one cure all miracle thing but bee pollen is pretty good and I recommended every one here to do some studying on it.

hailourpeople said:
Diotima said:
Hi to all brothers and sisters, I would like your opinion about this problem I am suffering from: it is atrophic gastritis, I am currently waiting to go to a gastroenterologist for a visit but unfortunately there is no possibility before September, soon anyway I will listen to my family doctor (I don't know if there is also in America this figure) to whom I will ask how to move and what drugs to start taking. I will also start taking probiotics with vitamins to help the intestinal flora and I am correcting my diet, no sweets, fried food, cheese, processed food, limit tomatoes etc... The various tips that are also found on the net. What do you recommend me to do in the meantime? Are there meditations or something similar to strengthen our immune system and facilitate healing? Anyway I am still a neophyte , for now I am still working on trance and I have never done other magical work.
I cured bleeding duodenal ulcers, and it's the same disease like yours but much worse. I can tell you how I did it. First eliminate the causes of disease - dehydration / taking harmful drugs / impaired bacterial flora (then the helicobacter start to destroy the stomach etc. - THE MOST COMMON CAUSE).

What you need to do is buy and use

pickled beetroot
sauerkraut
colostrum
unpasteurised curdled milk
other probiotics

or the same but in supplement form for example : BEETROOT - FREEZE-DRIED JUICE OF ORGANIC BEETROOT
supplements are better because they do not irritate the stomach like the acid in sauerkraut, for example

sodium ascorbate 5g/day
healthy organic food

AVOID AT ALL COST

pasteurised milk and preserves
food containing preservatives which destroy bacterial flora, e.g. ham or sweets
tomatoes and citrus fruits because they contain acids
fried foods which are difficult to digest

That is first step. Eliminating the cause of disease. Then curing the disease with cabbage juice, fasting, linseed etc is easy to do in 1 week. Eliminating helicobacter and restoring healthy bacterial flora takes like 3-6 months. I did this and now I'm healthy. After you cure this you will need to acidify the stomach. Ask me if you have questions!!

Thank you very much for the detailed advice, I am currently taking probiotic supplements and a natural algae based gastroprotector recommended to me by my doctor and it is already going better. I will try to get the things you listed for me as soon as possible.Thanks again!😊😊

Diotima said:

I suffered with heartburn a couple years back and completely cured it with applecider vinegar with the mother.
Turns out most of the time when someone suffers with heartburn or gastritis, is not because someone has excessive acid in their stomach but quite the opposite.
So antacids will only make heartburn alot worse, because it kills the little bit of acid you have left in your stomach. Doctors nowadays don't really wanna find the solution to your problem, they want you to rely on them so that you keep coming back while you fill their pockets with money.

Diotima said:

Use the eight rune VIN. And say an affirmation 9 times like: my digestive sistem is perfectly ballanced and healthy.

Also avoid citric fruits or juices and stiff drinks for a while. Spicy food as well. Try drinking a glass of milk in the evening it helps a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back