Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eating disorders

Camila Javiera

Greetings to all.

I'll be brief. What meditation, rune, mantra, or ritual can I use to overcome an eating disorder? And above all, what chakra governs that aspect? I have my suspicions, but would appreciate any information.

Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

I'll be brief. What meditation, rune, mantra, or ritual can I use to overcome an eating disorder? And above all, what chakra governs that aspect? I have my suspicions, but would appreciate any information.

At first, if the cause of the eating disorder is the body image, you need to do something related to that, like a sun square.
Also, of there are any hangups related to that, work on them, take them off with ansuz for example.

Find what triggers the eating disorder and work on that. Eating disorders are an effect, a reaction. If you want to get rid of this, then you need to work on the cause itself, and then you'll notice that your eating behaviour will get healthier, along with your thoughts on that.

The stomach and digestive organs are ruled by the Moon, so a Moon square could benefit you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back