Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Broken toe

Cynthia

I fractured my toe at work. Ive been meditating white gold healing energy on it to try to heal it faster. Any advice on healing it even faster so I can go back to work fully? They have made accomodations but it is driving me crazy sitting down all day and its only been 2 days since it happened. Thank you for your time.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

1. Perfect Health Working by Lydia

START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

1. Do yogic breathing while condensing energy under the solar plexus. After enough bioelectric stimulation, enter a mild trance.

2. Inhale energy to the healing zone to be, hold for 2 seconds while focusing on feeling and seeing the energy golden and green, consecutive, exhale while vibrating SATANAS while keeping the focus there.

3. Inhale energy in your whole aura, exhale while hissing focusing on the toe with golden energy. The hiss must be very focused to that area.

Repeat the above until you feel condensed chi in your toe. Then relax and do some balancing meditation.

Do it 3 times a day or whatever times you feel comfortable and you'll speed up the healing. Put the specific affirmations with the above and take vitamins. With supreme intention and conviction, you can heal extremely quick this as in speeding the process.

A break is a trauma which induces blood Stagnation. This in turn produces the high level of pain you feel.

Encourage blood circulation in the area with gentle massage and by taking foods that encourage blood movement such as pepper and turmeric.

NakedPluto said:
1. Do yogic breathing while condensing energy under the solar plexus. After enough bioelectric stimulation, enter a mild trance.

2. Inhale energy to the healing zone to be, hold for 2 seconds while focusing on feeling and seeing the energy golden and green, consecutive, exhale while vibrating SATANAS while keeping the focus there.

3. Inhale energy in your whole aura, exhale while hissing focusing on the toe with golden energy. The hiss must be very focused to that area.

Repeat the above until you feel condensed chi in your toe. Then relax and do some balancing meditation.

Do it 3 times a day or whatever times you feel comfortable and you'll speed up the healing. Put the specific affirmations with the above and take vitamins. With supreme intention and conviction, you can heal extremely quick this as in speeding the process.

Thank you! This seems like a more effective way to heal. I have today off and I want to do this as many times as I can. I feel like not getting enough physical activity due to my injury has caused me to be more emotional than usual and I dont think i can stand another 3 or 4 weeks of this. I appreciate your help.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Centralforce666 said:
A break is a trauma which induces blood Stagnation. This in turn produces the high level of pain you feel.

Encourage blood circulation in the area with gentle massage and by taking foods that encourage blood movement such as pepper and turmeric.

I haven't felt any pain since a few days after it happened. Does this mean its healing quickly?
Thank you for your advice. Earlier I drank a turmeric smoothie and I think it has helped with inflammation. I will try gently massaging it.
Thank you again
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

NakedPluto said:

Update: I have been doing this daily whenever I have time and I can already walk on my foot without pain. Thank you again!

ForVery said:
1. Perfect Health Working by Lydia

START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

Thank you for the working. I will try this and hopefully also prevent this in the future. I appreciate your time

Cynthia said:
NakedPluto said:

Update: I have been doing this daily whenever I have time and I can already walk on my foot without pain. Thank you again!

Very happy to hear that!

Cynthia said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you! This seems like a more effective way to heal. I have today off and I want to do this as many times as I can. I feel like not getting enough physical activity due to my injury has caused me to be more emotional than usual and I dont think i can stand another 3 or 4 weeks of this. I appreciate your help.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos
Work on chakras !

Thank you all for your help! I think my toe is entirely healed. The doctor wont x ray it but it seems i can do things normally again.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back