Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

kombucha tea?

serpentwalker666

Hello all. Ill make this rather brief i just have one question. I am currently brewing kombucha tea and drink it on a regular basis. It seems sometimes the tea puts me in almost a euphoric/slightly buzzed state for a couple minutes and i feel it could possible that it contains a certain amount of alcohol. I read online and searched around and i was mainly curious if this would have any effect on my spiritual progress. I dont drink alcohol or use any substances like marijuana because of the detrimental effect in has on the chakras. I read around and i know a couple people drink and brew this tea as well here like HPS shannon.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering if it could have an effect on my progress. I was very sure it had absolutely no effect on my energy. And later on today ive noticed no issues and i still feel great. I dont know if this could be related to my sensitivities to alcohol, but i had a cardiac ablation two years ago. And ever since then ive had to stop drinking coffee because of heart palpitations. And i mainly just drink water and kombucha.

I get one from Wally with Blue Algae, makes me feel so much better on an empty stomach but that is just me. It has probiotics also, i notice when i don't!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back