Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing scaliosis and more in a month.

Sina of gods

Many people here whine about back, neck, and leg problems.
Now I'm going to share the most powerful instruction on how to fix everything in an hour a day for a month (you can even do several workouts a day for a week).

The most important thing is to do everything correctly and load the tendons in the bones, 10 minutes of each static exercise without stopping straining as hard as possible, but not overstretching, at the end you should feel tired and strong physical loss of strength, so you will get exactly 10 minutes, because this way all fibers are involved.Before the session you should do a hatha yoga session
The fastest way to straighten your back is to do two exercises: abs with feet resting on the wall and lower back, like abs, but in reverse twisting.
For the neck, do the same, only also sideways.
For the legs: biceps of the thighs and sides of the calves for 10 minutes.

In addition to a straight body you will get 200-300% physical strength in these areas and by applying the 10 minutes to other exercises you will get about +5% strength in them every workout because the muscles are built by energy replacement, not by pumping blood

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back