Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hay fever

SSinHeartandSoul

The pillar that supports Satans upcoming aeon
I have had hay fever for as long as i can remember, In the past i took medication for this and ofcourse it has never helped me. Recently hay fever struck me again, And i absolutely hate it... The runny nose, Sneezing, Red and agitated eyes.

Does anyone know what i can do to ease or get rid of these symptoms? Like are there certain herbs that help with this? Thank you guys for the help!

Try to get some raw unfiltered unheated honey from bees that live close to you. This contains all of the living enzymes that are needed to break down all of those allergens. It helps your body get used to these things, makes your immune system stronger, and then these allergens won't bother you anymore.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Try to get some raw unfiltered unheated honey from bees that live close to you. This contains all of the living enzymes that are needed to break down all of those allergens. It helps your body get used to these things, makes your immune system stronger, and then these allergens won't bother you anymore.

Wow seriously? For some reason (Probably Astarte) i was under the impression that honey might work, But i did not try raw honey, So it did not seem to work.

Thank you brother i will try it out!

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Wow seriously? For some reason (Probably Astarte) i was under the impression that honey might work, But i did not try raw honey, So it did not seem to work.

Thank you brother i will try it out!

Chamomile and Hyssop can both be used against hayfever as they'd make the response on the allergen go away or at least lower it.
Im not sure about any other herbs. I have not tried them yet, or read up on them.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Chamomile and Hyssop can both be used against hayfever as they'd make the response on the allergen go away or at least lower it.
Im not sure about any other herbs. I have not tried them yet, or read up on them.

Ohh thanks for that, Believe it or not but i was drinking chamomile tea with honey for the last couple of days :lol: I didn't even know that chamomile helped with hay fever, To me this just confirms that my guardian is helping me where ever i need help. Not only that but also that i am advanced enough to understand her directions.

Also i never knew that honey helped against hay fever but in the last couple of days i have heard it multiple times from multiple sources.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Ohh thanks for that, Believe it or not but i was drinking chamomile tea with honey for the last couple of days :lol: I didn't even know that chamomile helped with hay fever, To me this just confirms that my guardian is helping me where ever i need help. Not only that but also that i am advanced enough to understand her directions.

Also i never knew that honey helped against hay fever but in the last couple of days i have heard it multiple times from multiple sources.

Next year you could start taking honey about a month or even a bit more before the hay fever period starts. I was told that it might be possible to get rid of the allergy entirely if you do that.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
I have had hay fever for as long as i can remember, In the past i took medication for this and ofcourse it has never helped me. Recently hay fever struck me again, And i absolutely hate it... The runny nose, Sneezing, Red and agitated eyes.

Does anyone know what i can do to ease or get rid of these symptoms? Like are there certain herbs that help with this? Thank you guys for the help!

I also had hay fever for like 2 weeks.
I just told my mind and body that this is just some pollen and that it is nothing to react for.

I told this my body all the time and now it’s gone.

Idk, maybe I just got it for 2 weeks and it would’ve gone regardless, ans maybe because I constantly told my body to not react to it, my body stopped doing so.

I hate it, it really feels like you are sick. Never thought it would be so annoying tbh.

Is your guardian Lerajie? She has helped me a lot with natural medicines.

No but she saved my ass so I didn’t end up with a jewess lol.

(If this question was directed to me)

NinRick said:
I also had hay fever for like 2 weeks.
I just told my mind and body that this is just some pollen and that it is nothing to react for.

I told this my body all the time and now it’s gone.

Idk, maybe I just got it for 2 weeks and it would’ve gone regardless, ans maybe because I constantly told my body to not react to it, my body stopped doing so.

I hate it, it really feels like you are sick. Never thought it would be so annoying tbh.

Imagine that those 2 weeks become 4 months of constant hay fever.... Thats what i had in my youth. Im so glad that this is of the past for me now, And i am glad that not everyone has to go trough that.

And yeah it kinda does feel like you are sick

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Next year you could start taking honey about a month or even a bit more before the hay fever period starts. I was told that it might be possible to get rid of the allergy entirely if you do that.

Well i hope that im not going to have to be dependent on honey to stop the hay fever symptoms, But i do know for sure that i will be eating honey regularly from now on.

My hopes are that the hay fever symptoms will stop completely after eating honey for some time.

Is your guardian Lerajie? She has helped me a lot with natural medicines.

No its not Lerajie even tough i would have been over the moon with having her as my guardian, My guardian is Astarte, And i am extremely happy that she is my guardian, I don't know if any other god could have helped me with the problems that Astarte has helped me with.

I heard that Lerajie is gorgeous and has a wonderful character, I would love to meet her sometime in the future. I do not want to disturbe the gods for no good reason (Except father Satan and Astarte) so it might be a while before i finally meet her.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
I heard that Lerajie is gorgeous and has a wonderful character, I would love to meet her sometime in the future. I do not want to disturbe the gods for no good reason (Except father Satan and Astarte) so it might be a while before i finally meet her.
The gods love people. Talk to her if you want, she would not be bothered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back