Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bladder cancer

Satan666hailsatan

One of my loved ones has bladder cancer. He is nearly 60 and his treatment will be BCG. He had surgery and it was all taken out but they want him to take the BCG treatment for 6 rounds( once a week). I was wondering if there is anything I can advise him on, diet or something. He does not believe in spirituality and will not concider qigong or yoga or meditation, so just diet advice I guess. He quit drinking alcohol at the first sign (blood in urination) and does not smoke, does light exersice like walking, he eats healthy but perhaps there is something additional that helps. He drinks a cup of coffee every morning if that matters. Thank you for your time.

He could probably benefit from some H202 therapy.

https://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf

If he doesn't want to do that there is always colloidal silver and blood electrification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqTWTOVHVM

Satan666hailsatan said:
One of my loved ones has bladder cancer. He is nearly 60 and his treatment will be BCG. He had surgery and it was all taken out but they want him to take the BCG treatment for 6 rounds( once a week). I was wondering if there is anything I can advise him on, diet or something. He does not believe in spirituality and will not concider qigong or yoga or meditation, so just diet advice I guess. He quit drinking alcohol at the first sign (blood in urination) and does not smoke, does light exersice like walking, he eats healthy but perhaps there is something additional that helps. He drinks a cup of coffee every morning if that matters. Thank you for your time.

Sorry for not responding sooner. He needs to see a TCM doctor for acupuncture/herbs, plus lifestyle guidance. This will truly cure it, whereas western allopathic medicine won't. He can do both, however.

Show him this article and highlight the important parts, if possible:Chinese Herbal Medicine Fights Bladder Cancer

Notable excerpt:
"The herbal formula exhibited significantly greater selectivity towards cancer cells than did the chemotherapy agents. In other words, Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan is more effective in targeting cancer cells than conventional chemotherapy agents. This highly targeted mechanism of action may point to one of the reasons, combined with its low toxicity, why the herbal formula does not cause harmful side effects."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back