Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I be taking these drugs?

RockSeed13

It has been 2 weeks since my parents forced me to go to a psychiatrist due to my anger issues. The drugs that I am taking are valpros, biperiden, abilify, and clozapine. They also took me there because I was an introvert. Are the drugs safe for me to be continued? I think I am also bored most of the time. Sorry for bad english.

Absolutely not. These drugs are all extremely dangerous, they do a lot of damage to your brain and your body. You should not take any of them.

But you should not be having anger problems either. You need to fix your problems with anger, so they will not need to try to fix the problems by making you take drugs. You have to control yourself.

I recommend for you to open all of your chakras. And ask Satan to help you fix your emotional blockages, let go of your anger, and become a happier person. All of these things about your emotions can be fixed and improved by doing the meditations. These problems are mental, emotional, and spiritual. These 3 levels are connected together. Healing and removing the spiritual blockage will also heal your mental and emotional blockages.

RockSeed13 said:
It has been 2 weeks since my parents forced me to go to a psychiatrist due to my anger issues. The drugs that I am taking are valpros, biperiden, abilify, and clozapine. They also took me there because I was an introvert. Are the drugs safe for me to be continued? I think I am also bored most of the time. Sorry for bad english.

If you don't need to take them, you shouldn't. I don't think they are necessary for anger. Most causes of generalized anger are physical and/or related to too much fire. If this is the case, then throwing tons of drugs at it is stupid.

You should tell them you don't want to take them due to any side effects. However, you will also have to make progress in some alternative manner. I would recommend asking to go to a TCM doctor instead, as they can provide you perfectly safe and effective alternatives, as well as diagnosing any physical ailments that may be causing it.

You should continue going to the psychiatrist for mental treatment and guidance, just no drugs. Then, combine this with lots of void meditation. Also, look at your natal chart and see if you have a lot of fire or anything pertaining to anger or emotions. This could be a clue that you may need to do some spiritual work to solve this.

Are you a Pitta Person? If so, you may need to do more to balance yourself physically. This includes hatha yoga and more cooling foods, plus less heating foods.

Anger can also be caused by liver issues, such as liver stagnation or liver yang rising. Do you have a headache, eye issues, insomnia, feel frustrated a lot of the time? If so, this could be your cause.

-----------------------------------------------

What do you mean you are bored all the time? Is this a separate issue, or do you think this drives you to become angry?

Do you feel bored in the sense of like demotivated or depressed? This could be related to your energy levels. Do you think it is related to being introverted, such as a lack of social encounters?

RockSeed13 said:

I don't know much about such drugs, but I know that these are used mostly to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder symptoms. All of them are very heavy drugs, especially the last one you mentioned, which is usually prescribed to aggressive schizophrenic patients, and it has many side effects, and it is usually prescribed when a different therapy drug cocktail isn't effectively treating the symptoms.

I think it would worth a chance to ask your parents to take you to a psychologist instead of a psychiatrist. This way you wouldn't need to take any drug. These are drugs that change the way your brain behaves. They block neurotransmitters, which means that they block the communication of specific areas in your brain. I don't know if my explanation is good here. They can damage your brain. You are bored all the time cause of these drugs, they leave you numb, especially if you take high doses.

If you experience "anger issues", I'd suggest you find something to steam off, like a sport, music. Anger can come to the surface when we have a lot of energy but we can't use it somewhere, so it all concentrates and builds up and comes out as anger.

RockSeed13 said:

I think it would be better to do more cleaning and if possibel start doing martial arts it helps to get your anger out. There are some youtube guides for this, depending if your country has lockdown or not.

I guess you are a minor. Honestly, I used lots of different kinds of antidepressants since I was a teenager, and they didn't help me with anything. If I were you, I would go for other solutions like sports, social clubs, or things like that. It is a more permanent solution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back