Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Random laughing

Cynthia

Lately ive found myself laughing without any reason at times? Not necessarily a bad thing but it is inconvenient at work and other situations where it could be seen as awkward. I read about the pseudobulbar affect and wondered if this could be whats going on but i dont have any of the conditions that usually come with it such as alzheimers (im 24). I am also opposed to medications. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Should i fix this?
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I don't think there's anything wrong with laughing.
I sometimes laugh in public too even though I'm alone.
Just control it when you're in front of people in a professional setting.
Don't you enjoy laughing? :D

Cynthia said:
Lately ive found myself laughing without any reason at times? Not necessarily a bad thing but it is inconvenient at work and other situations where it could be seen as awkward. I read about the pseudobulbar affect and wondered if this could be whats going on but i dont have any of the conditions that usually come with it such as alzheimers (im 24). I am also opposed to medications. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Should i fix this?
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

This could be linked to your natal chart if it's not directly related to any work you've been doing using meditation. For me it was verbal outbursts that usually ended up making people think I was going insane, which I triggered after doing a MUNKA working. Which is to say it could also be an emotion or experience you've been ignoring so now it just surfaces whenever it wants to or can.

In any case introspection is likely to be your solution or at least your explanation. Don't immediately assume that the problem is medical, but instead try to understand the basics of Azazel's Astrology as well as take more time doing void meditation if you're not already very serious with it.

Inappropriate laughing is due to an imbalance of the heart..

Do you experience heart palpitations? Insomnia? Pressure or feelings of discomfort in the chest?

Do you have any problems with slurring words or speech?

Do you have any discomfort of the tongue?

Aquarius said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with laughing.
I sometimes laugh in public too even though I'm alone.
Just control it when you're in front of people in a professional setting.
Don't you enjoy laughing? :D

Usually its fine. Sometimes I cant control it though and theres really no reason to be laughing. Ive been tired and stressed lately.
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

MrIntrepid said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

This could be linked to your natal chart if it's not directly related to any work you've been doing using meditation. For me it was verbal outbursts that usually ended up making people think I was going insane, which I triggered after doing a MUNKA working. Which is to say it could also be an emotion or experience you've been ignoring so now it just surfaces whenever it wants to or can.

In any case introspection is likely to be your solution or at least your explanation. Don't immediately assume that the problem is medical, but instead try to understand the basics of Azazel's Astrology as well as take more time doing void meditation if you're not already very serious with it.

Thank you for your advice! I have been trying to reflect and deal with past issues so i wonder if its just emotions being processed. I will look into my astrology more to see if theres anything that would cause this.

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

Centralforce666 said:

Do you experience heart palpitations? Insomnia? Pressure or feelings of discomfort in the chest?

I only have heart palpitations if i have too much caffeine but ive cut way back on that (used to be addicted to energy drinks etc) and only drink coffee or tea. I almost never have insomnia and fall asleep sooner than I want to most nights. Ive been exhausted from work and i do my rtrs and then other meditations and tend to fall asleep before finishing all of them unfortunately. I think my heart beats faster when im stressed out.
No slurring words or speech problems.
My tongue feels fine.
Occasionally when i laugh i feel pressure in my head and i feel really stressed out.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate you trying to help me.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
I only have heart palpitations if i have too much caffeine but ive cut way back on that (used to be addicted to energy drinks etc) and only drink coffee or tea. I almost never have insomnia and fall asleep sooner than I want to most nights. Ive been exhausted from work and i do my rtrs and then other meditations and tend to fall asleep before finishing all of them unfortunately. I think my heart beats faster when im stressed out.
My tongue feels fine.
Occasionally when i laugh i feel pressure in my head and i feel really stressed out.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

The kidneys regulate the heart, so this explains why when you either take caffeine or experience work stress, that you get palpitations or other heart symptoms like laughing.

Another possible cause of heart problems is if there is a blood deficiency. Women are prone to this due to menstruation, although anyone who is a vata type is also prone.

You could try ashwaganda. It may or may not be perfect for your situation. It is an oily herb that sedates the body. It calms the heart, and helps with stress. Therefore it may help your body deal with the stress while simultaneously calming the heart a bit.

If the issue is due to blood deficiency, for example, of course this would still be affecting the heart, but this will help in a separate way.

https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofhealing.com/herbs/ashwagandha/

Blitzkreig said:
Cynthia said:
My tongue feels fine.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

The kidneys regulate the heart, so this explains why when you either take caffeine or experience work stress, that you get palpitations or other heart symptoms like laughing.

Another possible cause of heart problems is if there is a blood deficiency. Women are prone to this due to menstruation, although anyone who is a vata type is also prone.

You could try ashwaganda. It may or may not be perfect for your situation. It is an oily herb that sedates the body. It calms the heart, and helps with stress. Therefore it may help your body deal with the stress while simultaneously calming the heart a bit.

If the issue is due to blood deficiency, for example, of course this would still be affecting the heart, but this will help in a separate way.

https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofhealing.com/herbs/ashwagandha/

I might try that. I bought banzhenwan pills and take them but sometimes forget. If it relaxes the body that would be really helpful. I am stressed throughout the day except for the time i spend meditating (1 hr at the end of the night, more if the day allows for it). It sounds like it might help with soreness too.

I have painful menstruation and mood swings during it (sorry if tmi). I took iron pills at one point but wasnt really seeing a difference. I read more into it and i am vata type and have similar symptoms listed (cold hands and feet, etc).

Thank you so much for your help and information. I appreciate it.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
Centralforce666 said:

My tongue feels fine.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

This sounds like Liver Qi stagnation turning to heat and harassing the heart.

Do you exercise frequently?

Centralforce666 said:
Cynthia said:
Centralforce666 said:

My tongue feels fine.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

This sounds like Liver Qi stagnation turning to heat and harassing the heart.

Do you exercise frequently?

At work i lift a lot of heavy things for hours on end and when i go home i am exhausted. I try to stretch and exercise on my days off.

Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I have the same, it has to do with an increase of vril.
When my levels are high, I just laugh because I feel so good.

NinRick said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I find that relatable. Im still going to look into liver qi stagnation and other issues that may be happening but sometimes i do just feel really happy. Then people are always like "What are you laughing at?" And i have no good answer

Centralforce666 said:
Do you fall asleep easily and stay asleep at night?

Yes. I do stay up way later than i should though because i want to fit more meditations in and its just really hard to find time. But i dont want to go without as much meditation time either because then i feel unfulfilled and like im missing out. And i feel bad doing a shorter version of the rtr. It isnt as much energy then.

Cynthia said:
NinRick said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I find that relatable. Im still going to look into liver qi stagnation and other issues that may be happening but sometimes i do just feel really happy. Then people are always like "What are you laughing at?" And i have no good answer

Tell your boyfriend to massage you, this should help.. and it feels great!

Yeah I know people find it strange when you suddenly look so happy and smile or even laugh. I just say „I am just happy“.

Sometimes when I do Kundalini Yoga, I literally burst up in laughter, as I think how strong I will be in the future. This makes me happy.

But I also feel down sometimes for no apparent reason, lol. But I feel great again after I meditated.
Wait you have the same, don’t you?
Wow, that’s strange.

Maybe we should try to keep our energy levels high. This has probably to do with fluctuations in vril, from time to time.

Meteor said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Are you feeling stressed when it happens? I sometimes laugh when I'm stressed because it helps to distract me and calms me down a bit.

I think if it only happens when you're alone then it's fine. If others can hear you then it might be inappropriate sometimes.

Yeah it tends to happen when im stressed. That makes me feel better that its not just me lol. I need to learn to control it better though because it sometimes happens around other people.

Cynthia said:
Centralforce666 said:

Yes. I do stay up way later than i should though because i want to fit more meditations in and its just really hard to find time. But i dont want to go without as much meditation time either because then i feel unfulfilled and like im missing out. And i feel bad doing a shorter version of the rtr. It isnt as much energy then.

Going to sleep after 11pm sacrifices your body's blood building hours and consumes blood.

Blood supports and nourishes the heart spirit.

Absence of proper grounding of the heart spirit can lead to manifestations such as inappropriate laughter.

It's a sign of more serious things to come.

Try to sleep before 1030 if you can.

Over time this will improve your body condition.

Centralforce666 said:
Cynthia said:
Centralforce666 said:

Going to sleep after 11pm sacrifices your body's blood building hours and consumes blood.

Blood supports and nourishes the heart spirit.

Absence of proper grounding of the heart spirit can lead to manifestations such as inappropriate laughter.

It's a sign of more serious things to come.

Try to sleep before 1030 if you can.

Over time this will improve your body condition.

Thank you for your advice. That makes a lot of sense because i used to work 2nd shift and had issues with iron deficiency anemia.

That happen to me too, and is so weird :( i hate that sometimes, because when is serious, me i laugh and i prefer to not see people that don't see often and make me laugh for no reason, and sometimes people think i have something with them... but the truth is im not comfortable and very shy

NinRick said:
Cynthia said:
NinRick said:

Tell your boyfriend to massage you, this should help.. and it feels great!

Yeah I know people find it strange when you suddenly look so happy and smile or even laugh. I just say „I am just happy“.

Sometimes when I do Kundalini Yoga, I literally burst up in laughter, as I think how strong I will be in the future. This makes me happy.

But I also feel down sometimes for no apparent reason, lol. But I feel great again after I meditated.
Wait you have the same, don’t you?
Wow, that’s strange.

Maybe we should try to keep our energy levels high. This has probably to do with fluctuations in vril, from time to time.

I think high energy levels is good. Sometimes i can be very down and doing a full aura cleaning and foundation meditation helps me feel a lot better. I need to try to get more into yoga again.

Centralforce666 said:

Yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back