Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How are you?

FoxTerrier888

This is a bit of a weighted question - I have a history with it.
I've never liked it.
No one wants to hear "utterly devoid of happiness, destroyed and servile, suicidal and miserable, every wrinkle on my face is given by a life of pain, not a one is a smile line, thanks for asking!" I used to be asked this intrusive question relentlessly parroted as a throw-away greeting, on average, every 40 seconds from my customers. It's none of their business, why are they asking? To rape open the wounds? Again? No, they're good people, the salt of the earth. You know - morons. "Never better!" I'd chirp back with a fake nice smile and a voice full of warning.

I care about all of you. I haven't much to give if I am "liked" here or no. We are spiritual tribe.
We each have our experiences, experience and capacity in addition to our own natural temperaments we bring to this beautiful table we are restoring.

I want you all to feel safe and welcome to discuss the forbidden knowledge, the forbidden experiences, the forbidden paths we tread here. Because I care about you, I care about us. We are all going through miserable, terrifying and futile times. We are all warriors fighting a thousand fronts without troop rotation or R&R.

No, I'm no "priestess" or "high" anybody. I'm me. A pariah in the enemy's eyes and a seldom heard from angry person in yours but I value you and I want you to be okay. Whoever you are. I'm not here to measure against anyone else. I'm here to magically fight what destroyed me, to forge my own me, and regain myself and what I was forced to lose before I defected from the grasps of the enemy.

So, how are you?
Had any great successes on the mystical front you itch to communicate?
Any progress made in spiritual terrain you want to talk over?
Just in general, a "you doin' a'right eh?" from me to each of you.
I don't ask a question I don't want an answer to. I care about you, I re-iterrate.
The enemy preys on our fatigue, our trauma and inner doubts.
Let's not let the bastards have that to feed on. They have themselves and their doings to dine fatly upon as they turn on themselves to sustain.

Anger is an energy. So is joy. We're the Joy. The better we're doing and the stronger we are, the more effective weapons we are.

Moment to moment our feelings change and this question can be answered many different ways given the time it is asked.

Set upon the left hand path for long enough however, and with focus on the continuous improvement of the soul, the answer will resoundingly be that momentary feeling mentioned above, but underlined with a resilience that can only found at the peak of a spiritual mountain that none of Satan's children should ever stop climbing, even if they plateau, or occasionally pass through a valley or even fall off a cliff...

Always press onwards for the journey will become your reason for living and you will want to fight to defend your right to keep at it without obstruction.

Centralforce666 said:
Moment to moment our feelings change and this question can be answered many different ways given the time it is asked.

Set upon the left hand path for long enough however, and with focus on the continuous improvement of the soul, the answer will resoundingly be that momentary feeling mentioned above, but underlined with a resilience that can only found at the peak of a spiritual mountain that none of Satan's children should ever stop climbing, even if they plateau, or occasionally pass through a valley or even fall off a cliff...

Always press onwards for the journey will become your reason for living and you will want to fight to defend your right to keep at it without obstruction.
Beautiful and wise reply. Happiness, sadness, anger, hate, depression are emotions. But they are temporary.

The one thing that will make you a God is being consistent with advancing. When you advance it is not all happy and lovey dovey but when you are advanced enough you WILL have power and freedom. Much more than any amount of money can get you. Because money as well can be achieved when you are spiritually advanced. Not only money basically anything.

You have access to the well of infinite power which is magick and the astral. NO it won't be easy.

Getting money won't be easy, overcoming trauma with workings won't be easy, overcoming addictions won't be easy. Actually it will be the hardest thing ever.

It will need hardwork, study, dedication, focus and consistency. Just look at Hps Maxine's life, it was far from easy...

But look at her now when she stayed stronger than the strongest metal on earth. She is now almost a Goddess amongst goyim. She is elevated, wise, powerful and free.

It won't be easy, but the question is would it be worth it? The answer is a resounding YES!

So stay strong, dedicated and consistent fellow SS and you will surely become elevated.

I was once afraid of leaving father Satan or being weak and giving up because of difficult Neptune transits (still ongoing) and talking to my demoness lover and this was the first time I ever heard her clearly in my mind and she told me, that it is my choice.

This was an epiphany for me. Transits, bad luck, or fate doesn't choose if we are to give up and leave this path. IT IS OUR CHOICE!

We are given a choice fellow SS we either give up and become fully miserable, weak and living in a swamp of our making or we elevate ourselves, overcome our weaknesses and become like the Gods!

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Centralforce666 said:

Beautiful and wise reply. Happiness, sadness, anger, hate, depression are emotions. But they are temporary.

The one thing that will make you a God is being consistent with advancing. When you advance it is not all happy and lovey dovey but when you are advanced enough you WILL have power and freedom. Much more than any amount of money can get you. Because money as well can be achieved when you are spiritually advanced. Not only money basically anything.

You have access to the well of infinite power which is magick and the astral. NO it won't be easy.

Getting money won't be easy, overcoming trauma with workings won't be easy, overcoming addictions won't be easy. Actually it will be the hardest thing ever.

It will need hardwork, study, dedication, focus and consistency. Just look at Hps Maxine's life, it was far from easy...

But look at her now when she stayed stronger than the strongest metal on earth. She is now almost a Goddess amongst goyim. She is elevated, wise, powerful and free.

It won't be easy, but the question is would it be worth it? The answer is a resounding YES!

So stay strong, dedicated and consistent fellow SS and you will surely become elevated.

I was once afraid of leaving father Satan or being weak and giving up because of difficult Neptune transits (still ongoing) and talking to my demoness lover and this was the first time I ever heard her clearly in my mind and she told me, that it is my choice.

This was an epiphany for me. Transits, bad luck, or fate doesn't choose if we are to give up and leave this path. IT IS OUR CHOICE!

We are given a choice fellow SS we either give up and become fully miserable, weak and living in a swamp of our making or we elevate ourselves, overcome our weaknesses and become like the Gods!

Hail Satan Forever!!

I know one thing. I won’t stop until I’m a god in this lifetime. I prefer immortality and unending knowledge.

I know one thing. I won’t stop until I’m a god in this lifetime. I prefer immortality and unending knowledge.
[/quote]

There's a worthy reply. Nothing else matters. Nothing else is anything but transitory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back