Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need your help urgently!!!

Antichrist

Hello guys! I'm sorry for bothering you but... Three days ago I slept with a prostitute and didn't use condoms... I know how stupid it sounds guys, but don't blame me please... What happened happened... I fully understand what a dangerous shit I did to myself... I'm going to do HIV and STD test a month later, but until that I must do some spiritual working in order to protect myself from these diseases. That's why I came here to ask you for your help... What would you recommend me to do except doing aura protection and chakra cleaning? And also , what is the likelihood of contracting HIV and STD after one unprotected sexual contact? I'm very worried now, please help me...

Hail Satan!

This was a very wrong move. The likelihood depends on what kind of person you did this with and what things you did.

You may need regional antibiotics and prescribed antibiotics now. Should consult a doctor about specifics.

Some say HIV is a hoax and it’s the AZT drugs that make you sick you should search around for some info about it on the forum.

This really depends on the prostitute's habits, health, whether or not they've slept with other clients without a condom etc.

There's alot of factors at play but it's not an automatic death sentence.

Do the tests but certainly you need to align your energies with those of protection and strength.

If you dwell on the fear of disease, it's highly likely you'll create your own negative outcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back