Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic rosary / Crystals

Hello fellow brothers and sisters!

I couldn't find much information on JoS site about this topic.
Does anyone know (or already has experience with it), can a Satanic rosary be made with beads of some crystal / precious stone?
Could someone also recommend some good website (or book) where I could find really good and reliable info about crystals (properties, healing, meditations...)?

Hail Satan!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Hello fellow brothers and sisters!

I couldn't find much information on JoS site about this topic.
Does anyone know (or already has experience with it), can a Satanic rosary be made with beads of some crystal / precious stone?
Could someone also recommend some good website (or book) where I could find really good and reliable info about crystals (properties, healing, meditations...)?

Hail Satan!

Crystals must be cleaned before you work with them. you can either charge them in the sun/moonlight or with your aura.
yes you can make a rosary from precious stones. however you will have to be specific when working with white or black magick as both would need a seperate rosary for each. i recommend using clear quartz for a white magick rosary and obsidian for a black magick rosary if you must make them with crystals.

Certain stones are also connected to certian zodiac signs, chakras and elements. you can look up general information online about crystals their physical and metaphysical properties, just stay away from new age and angel crap.

Labradorite, rose quarts, and citrine are good for depression in different ways. rose quarts works with the heart chakra and for healing and citrine works well with the solar plexus chakra. labradorite, moonstone, kyanite and amethyst are good for working with the head chakras and third eye as well als lapiz lazuli. there is also a page on our site about the runes where it shows what crystal goes best with which rune. i like to combine them for workings and cleaning.

stones like black tourmaline, onyx, and red jasper are good for workings with building up protection and working with the base chakra as well as hematite.

and many more :)

this is a book i have that i find a good reference https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crystals-jennie-harding/1008485519

Thank you very much :)

I've already collected some knowledge and experience with crystals, since I'm quite amazed and fascinated with them and herbs as nature's gifts for healing (or destroying ;)) , but always like to double check and upgrade it, of course 😊

Looking forward to read the book!

Hail Satan!

Our dear Lydia recommended "The Crystal Bible". Well, I have not read it yet, but if she recommended it, it must be worth it...

https://www.qwant.com/?q=the+crystal+bible&client=ext-firefox-sb&t=web

Henu the Great said:
Our dear Lydia recommended "The Crystal Bible". Well, I have not read it yet, but if she recommended it, it must be worth it...

https://www.qwant.com/?q=the+crystal+bible&client=ext-firefox-sb&t=web

Looks great, I've just purchased first 3 volumes (fun for the coming weekend 🤘🏻) 😊
Thanks!

One of mine is in the style of a 108 Mala beads. I used red jasper beads, black lava counters, and replaced the tassel with a yellow citrine crystal.

Shadowcat said:
this is a book i have that i find a good reference https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crystals-jennie-harding/1008485519

do you happen to know if the green moss agate would work well with a sun square to attract popularity since moss agate goes well with jera and jera has "good fortune, and Success of plans"?

Big Dipper said:
Shadowcat said:

do you happen to know if the green moss agate would work well with a sun square to attract popularity since moss agate goes well with jera and jera has "good fortune, and Success of plans"?

Since moss agate is very earthy and you are basically looking at a material square i dont see why not as long as you otherwise do the sun square as instructed. Pyrite, rough emerald, and hematite would also work well.

Citrine is directly connected to the solar plexus chakra so it would be good for either working with a spiritual or material square. Something I myself just may do.

Zaqîêl3 said:
One of mine is in the style of a 108 Mala beads. I used red jasper beads, black lava counters, and replaced the tassel with a yellow citrine crystal.

I like the idea ❤️
I've been also planning to make it Mala style, since is more "practical" than a Satanic rosary with Pentagram on it, I could always have it with me without somebody asking annoying questions.

You use this one on daily basis? I need one atm just to keep count on my Runic vibrations for AoP and AC, since fingerpads don't work for me anymore on 40+ repetitions 😄

Big Dipper said:
Shadowcat said:

Since the moss agate is connected with heart chakra and its usually used for any sort of healing (heart, lungs, skin, even emotional pain), maybe better use some stone connected with the solar chakra, like calcite, yellow jaspis, citrine, tiger eye or sunstone? I’m also pretty new in this and still learning, but personally would recommend citrine for destroying negative energy. It also helps with low self-esteem, gives you clarity, positivity and better introspection. Another great thing with this stone is, you don’t have to clean it or charge it with energy like other stones. ☺️

FaboanDeAdonai said:
I’m also pretty new in this and still learning, but personally would recommend citrine for destroying negative energy. It also helps with low self-esteem, gives you clarity, positivity and better introspection. Another great thing with this stone is, you don’t have to clean it or charge it with energy like other stones. ☺️

ooh I look into that thanks

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Zaqîêl3 said:

I like the idea ❤️
I've been also planning to make it Mala style, since is more "practical" than a Satanic rosary with Pentagram on it, I could always have it with me without somebody asking annoying questions.

You use this one on daily basis? I need one atm just to keep count on my Runic vibrations for AoP and AC, since fingerpads don't work for me anymore on 40+ repetitions 😄
I do use it on a daily. I wear it daily and nobody pops off with any annoying questions. I live in the bible belt and it's best I fly under the radar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back