Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i got something to ask about the male/female gene

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
i was watching some human gene fact stuff on youtube about us as humans and one of the facts go's as follows . Men are genticily 97% female and woman are 100% female so that means female is the gentic default of the human race. that diffrance is vanishing so in a couple million years there will only be females and they will be able to reproduce a sexauly.so, is that the reason for the vanishing numbers in the male population and was it by father satans hand that this was planed out or was it our enemy?

hail
satan

A male has an X and a Y chromosome on their DNA.

A Female has two X's.

That ratio is 50%, and no amount of anything can change that.

You've either misunderstood the documentary or it's pure garbage.

thedarkstar said:
i was watching some human gene fact stuff on youtube about us as humans and one of the facts go's as follows . Men are genticily 97% female and woman are 100% female so that means female is the gentic default of the human race. that diffrance is vanishing so in a couple million years there will only be females and they will be able to reproduce a sexauly.so, is that the reason for the vanishing numbers in the male population and was it by father satans hand that this was planed out or was it our enemy?

hail
satan

Something around 50-80% of our genetic material, we share with every other living organism on the planet. That doesn’t make us susceptible to turning into plants or whales someday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back