Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gingivitis?

ModernMage

I have gingivitis near my farthest back molar where my wisdom tooth would come in. Are there any ways I can solve this without seeing a dentist? I'm in a bit of pain and can not afford a $500 dentist appointment for a few weeks.

Chew on cloves near the area for pain relief. See if you can find cloves anywhere nearby. They are fairly cheap.

I can't tell you what to do for gingivitis. Listen to other members whose reply should be coming shortly.

How long have you suffered from this?

Mix organic turmeric powder with raw coconut oil on the stove until it is hot enough. Let it infuse, cool and then when it is warm just slosh it around in your mouth twice a day for some days and see how you feel. Its called oil pulling. The turmeric is for the pain and inflammation. The coconut oil is for the cleansing, healing and has other benefits. It will absorb and help you. You can also add thyme oil for added effects, which I recommend if you can get. No big deal if you cannot. One drop is enough.

Please let me know how you feel in a few days. Stay away from sugary foods and drinks.
You may not even need to go to the dentist after days of doing this. All they will do is give you antibiotics. The turmeric and coconut oil have those same effects. You can ingest them too for additional effects. I use to eat two tablespoons of coconut oil a day to heal some problems I had.

ModernMage said:
I have gingivitis near my farthest back molar where my wisdom tooth would come in. Are there any ways I can solve this without seeing a dentist? I'm in a bit of pain and can not afford a $500 dentist appointment for a few weeks.

See the reply from HPS Shannon, otherwise coloidal silver is also a safer alternative to antibiotics, both applied localy and ingested, but not as good as the combination suggested by her.

ModernMage said:
The home remedies are good to try first, but gingivitis can become serious if it progresses too far, so if the inflammation starts getting worse instead of better, you should see a dentist. If necessary, you can do a working to attract money:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/.../Money_Meditation.html

I have not been very consistent with oil pulling. BUT it has been helping and I am seeing results. I've just been using coconut oil nothing else and continue my normal brushing routine.

ModernMage said:

Gingivitis I think is mainly due to heat on the stomach channel. You can push ST-44 or 45 to move away heat.

This link lists all the possible causes for said heat:
https://www.americandragon.com/conditions/Gingivitis.html

Another link

http://www.tcmwindow.com/acupuncture/Otorhinolaryngology/Acupuncture-Single-Points-for-gingivitis.shtml

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back