Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bee pollen-is it any good?

Aquarius

I have some local bee pollen, I've heard that it's pretty good, but others say that it's useless. Anyone have any legit info about it?

Aquarius said:
I have some local bee pollen, I've heard that it's pretty good, but others say that it's useless. Anyone have any legit info about it?

Bee pollen is good for most people. It is like a multiviramin. Its good for healing and building the body's cells, and for treating allergies, or building up a "resistance" to them. I use to take it in the past.

I don't understand why someone would say its useless...

HPS Shannon said:
Because it's not an expensive drug that your average doctor prescribes. Haha.
Thank you for your answer.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Bee pollen is good for most people. It is like a multiviramin. Its good for healing and building the body's cells, and for treating allergies, or building up a "resistance" to them. I use to take it in the past.

Hi Shannon :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Hi Shannon :D

Hello <3

Aquarius said:

Man, I used to have this amazing honey which was made by a local beekeeper to my area, it was a mixture of honey and pollen, let me tell you, one spoonful of that shit a day, best thing ever, It was amazing, the beekeeper was VERY old and this was when I was a child, I am pretty sure he's dead now but yea. Straight from the hive. It was amazing.

You actually reminded me that I should get some of that, thank you Aquarius :D

After searching it up, what he would give us is known as "raw honey". Which contains honey, bee pollen and bee propolis. Super fucking amazing, I am going to buy some!

Artisan said:
Aquarius said:

Properties of pollen: http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=714
Properties of honey: http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=755

Basically, the pollen does nearly everything. Enters all organ channels, creates energy, creates jing (stem cells), nourishes the blood. Seems awesome all around.

Artisan said:
Aquarius said:

Man, I used to have this amazing honey which was made by a local beekeeper to my area, it was a mixture of honey and pollen, let me tell you, one spoonful of that shit a day, best thing ever, It was amazing, the beekeeper was VERY old and this was when I was a child, I am pretty sure he's dead now but yea. Straight from the hive. It was amazing.

You actually reminded me that I should get some of that, thank you Aquarius :D

After searching it up, what he would give us is known as "raw honey". Which contains honey, bee pollen and bee propolis. Super fucking amazing, I am going to buy some!
That looks delicious, I shall look for that too!

Blitzkreig said:
Artisan said:
Aquarius said:

Properties of pollen: http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=714
Properties of honey: http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=755

Basically, the pollen does nearly everything. Enters all organ channels, creates energy, creates jing (stem cells), nourishes the blood. Seems awesome all around.
Terrific. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back