Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crouzon Syndrome

Goat666

Hi. I just wanted to ask about a condition I have. When I was a baby I got diagnosed with Crouzon Syndrome which is a rare genetic disorder which causes premature fusion of bones. I only had one surgery to correct the problem as I only had this in one place and unlike a lot of people who have this, I do not have any deformities and never have had physical or mental problems after that but I still think it's important to mention because it's genetic. My questions are:
1. Is there something 'broken' within my soul seeing as genes and the physical body you are born into reflect your soul?
2. Can these genes be 'fixed' through spiritual advancement?
3. What does this mean for me in terms of eugenics?
4. Can I be proper ss( as long as I meditate and do rtrs)?
(I sure hope none of these questions sound stupid)
I would really appreciate if someone could answer and maybe give some advice because this has been bugging me. If I have overreacted, please tell me. Thanks for reading.

You can still be a proper Satanist and live a happy life, meditation can and will help over time, and having kids is something you’d have to talk to a doctor about on what the risk is of this being passed onto children. You could also work to adopt a child. I’ve gone to school for genetics and the truth is that most people do have some sort of genetic fault. I think that’s something a lot of people are unaware of. Some genetic disorders are severe while most have very few symptoms or manifest later in life. Half of genetic disorders don’t go past 3-12 weeks of pregnancy. This is the cause of most early miscarriages. Half of pregnancies are miscarried before a person can even test positive for a pregnancy test. This is why it takes a second to get pregnant. Whether it be susceptibility to cancer, a hereditary stomach issue, something minor that displays little symptoms to something more major that can be debilitating. Mental retardations and major physical deformities are the most problematic and necessary to prevent. Everything is controlled by our genes, even thoughts. Or thoughts also affect our genes. It’s called epigenetics. Even trauma can be passed to children, and advancement. You’ll figure out what’s best for you in time but I won’t sit here and tell you that you’re damned or some kind of useless being, because you’re not.

Sundara said:
You can still be a proper Satanist and live a happy life, meditation can and will help over time, and having kids is something you’d have to talk to a doctor about on what the risk is of this being passed onto children. You could also work to adopt a child. I’ve gone to school for genetics and the truth is that most people do have some sort of genetic fault. I think that’s something a lot of people are unaware of. Some genetic disorders are severe while most have very few symptoms or manifest later in life. Half of genetic disorders don’t go past 3-12 weeks of pregnancy. This is the cause of most early miscarriages. Half of pregnancies are miscarried before a person can even test positive for a pregnancy test. This is why it takes a second to get pregnant. Whether it be susceptibility to cancer, a hereditary stomach issue, something minor that displays little symptoms to something more major that can be debilitating. Mental retardations and major physical deformities are the most problematic and necessary to prevent. Everything is controlled by our genes, even thoughts. Or thoughts also affect our genes. It’s called epigenetics. Even trauma can be passed to children, and advancement. You’ll figure out what’s best for you in time but I won’t sit here and tell you that you’re damned or some kind of useless being, because you’re not.
Thanks for the answer, its certainly helpful (and a relief).

Goat666 said:

Genetics are subject to epigenetics, which means it is a matter of health and bioenergy. There is a large uptick in these sorts of developmental disorders (notably Autism, for example), as a result of the zygote/fetus having insufficient bioenergy to develop properly. Lots of people have developmental disorders, but some are obviously worse than others.

If you are pregnant, or know someone who is, please recommend that they seek TCM prenatal care for both their sake and the baby. All these symptoms that people laugh about during pregnancy, such as vomiting, cravings, back pain... these are all organ imbalances and not healthy.

------------------------------------------

All genetic issues are fixed through meditation, either indirectly or directly through mantras like SaTaNaMa. However, just fixing the gene alone will not fix the condition entirely. In your case, you would still have to put in the energy and effort into fixing the physical form. This is no easy case and you would definitely want to work with a demon or something. This would also take place much later in your spiritual career.

I hope you are doing well. I am not super familiar with the syndrome besides what I just googled. You should see a TCM doctor (just in general like everyone else), but also to control imbalances that may be specific to your syndrome as well.

Blitzkreig said:
Goat666 said:

Genetics are subject to epigenetics, which means it is a matter of health and bioenergy. There is a large uptick in these sorts of developmental disorders (notably Autism, for example), as a result of the zygote/fetus having insufficient bioenergy to develop properly. Lots of people have developmental disorders, but some are obviously worse than others.

If you are pregnant, or know someone who is, please recommend that they seek TCM prenatal care for both their sake and the baby. All these symptoms that people laugh about during pregnancy, such as vomiting, cravings, back pain... these are all organ imbalances and not healthy.

------------------------------------------

All genetic issues are fixed through meditation, either indirectly or directly through mantras like SaTaNaMa. However, just fixing the gene alone will not fix the condition entirely. In your case, you would still have to put in the energy and effort into fixing the physical form. This is no easy case and you would definitely want to work with a demon or something. This would also take place much later in your spiritual career.

I hope you are doing well. I am not super familiar with the syndrome besides what I just googled. You should see a TCM doctor (just in general like everyone else), but also to control imbalances that may be specific to your syndrome as well.
Thanks for the advice. I was unaware that a lack of bioenergy can harm the development of the body but now you've said it, it makes logical sense. I'm happy that this syndrome didn't mean I have a messed up soul or something which I initially thought ( as absurd as that may sound). I am male and do not currently know anyone pregnant but thanks for the advice anyways. I do plan on fixing it through meditation and once I am advanced enough( however long that takes) I will want to fix it physically. I am doing well thanks, how are you? Thank you so much for your reply, it's cleared up alot for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back