Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hormonal balancing

Sundara

This is probably the perfect place to go for this issue since I’m unable to take any synthetic hormonal treatments and wouldn’t want to. I’m looking for a safe way to balance hormones naturally. I have heard of most estrogen creating compounds or synthetic hormones to be cancer causing as well, and my gut has always told me to stay away from those.

Recently had a hormone test done because of hair loss, acne, mood swings, irregular cycles, ovarian cysts, depression, ect and this is the issue. Spiritually my sacral area has had a constant irritated feeling. It’s more difficult to flow energy through it and I’ve been working on it for a couple of months with little success.

Progesterone levels are normal. Estrogen is slightly low but testosterone is the most out of balance, it’s too high. In the past my levels have always been healthy and normal. This really started to show up physically around November but I was notified of this spiritually beforehand, just couldn’t figure out the specifics. I’ve been trying to push energy through and unblock all of my chakras, circulate, and have tried various vibrations on the sacral area. Vibrating “nergal” seems most effective but none of the meditations for this issue have been able to produce a permanent fix, just momentary.

I don’t feel like this would be too far gone to reverse, doctors say it’s PCOS and of course they think every little thing is incurable and requires more brutal medications but I’m not buying that for this issue. I’ve seen family members reverse thyroid failure naturally no problem. I’ve also gotten my first normal liver test in years recently and this is something miraculous, really out of the ordinary for what was going on. It took a year and loads of energy but as far as I can see, that issue is completely dissipated.

I’m certain a complete dietary change and regular exercise can help this issue. Supplements though? Yoga is already done generally every day. I’ve done a lot of sacral and base yoga that Lydia posted which also brings some relief to the issue. Meditation is daily.

Doctors are suggesting a non hormonal IUD but people who’ve had those have endless horror stories. Sounds gross to me.

A few things to consider:
-Hormonal secretions in general are ruled by the planet Moon, workings based on Lunar energy can help.
-Ajna Chakra (the 6th - ruled by) rules the pituitary gland, which controls and regulates the whole endocrine system. Ajna means “Command” in sanskrit as it has the same regulating effect on the other chakras. By empowering and balancing it, you create balance on the subtle, energetic level and hormonal balance on the gross bodily level.
-My experience is that the front extension of Chakras have a more direct influence on the organs and glands they rule over. Try it and if you’ll experience the same, use the front extension to make a more direct impact on the glands.

There’ are a fair amount of Kundalini Yoga Kriyas, that work on the glandular system and help with hormonal balance: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm

If you don’t find a Kriya that works for you let me know, and I will help you to find suitable ones.

Thank you for sharing this, I’m going to work on these. Would you recommend the king and queen meditation for this or strictly 6th and/or pineal exercises for this, and by front extension would you mean the third eye? I may even resort to a compound that acts on hormones like Maca.

Not kidding when I say this has actually been worse than pregnancy and post-partum. It’s to the point where I have given some serious consideration to an IUD even with the dangers it presents.

This came about fully when my sacral chakra was spontaneously hitting my 6th. I was able to resolve this and get things naturally flowing downward and it helped, but I’m wondering if this may even be the reason it suddenly started hitting the 6th that way.

Sundara said:
Recently had a hormone test done because of hair loss, acne, mood swings, irregular cycles, ovarian cysts, depression, ect and this is the issue. Spiritually my sacral area has had a constant irritated feeling. It’s more difficult to flow energy through it and I’ve been working on it for a couple of months with little success.

Progesterone levels are normal. Estrogen is slightly low but testosterone is the most out of balance, it’s too high. In the past my levels have always been healthy and normal.

I don’t feel like this would be too far gone to reverse, doctors say it’s PCOS a

I’m certain a complete dietary change and regular exercise can help this issue. Supplements though? Yoga is already done generally every day. I’ve done a lot of sacral and base yoga that Lydia posted which also brings some relief to the issue. Meditation is daily.

Doctors are suggesting a non hormonal IUD but people who’ve had those have endless horror stories. Sounds gross to me.

-Hair loss is related to the kidneys and liver. If it is falling out all over, then this is a blood deficiency. If it a male-pattern baldness then this is kidney related. I am unsure if this would happen exactly on women like that, but that is the gist of it.

-Red pimples are heat-based, whereas whiteheads are due to dampness. The location of the pimples shows where the problem is. Didn't you say on the other thread that these were in the liver area? Heat in the liver can from stagnation or yin deficiency.

-Do you have any headaches? Either a strong, splitting headache, or a duller headache?

-Irregular cycles is caused by blood deficiency and kidney deficiency.

-Read here about PCOS and TCM. Tl:DR kidneys and liver.

-I have to ask again: How is your digestion? Any bloating, diarrhea, loose stools. How is the appetite?

-What is the state of your body in terms of: Do you feel hot or on edge? Insomnia, anxiety, can't calm down feelings?

------------------------------------------------

The liver houses and plays one part in the creation of blood. Women lose blood monthly and are at a higher risk of blood deficiency. Furthermore, the kidneys generate the liver, therefore if one becomes weak, the other will also weaken.

The supplements for building the yin of the body are generally colder or denser and can weaken the digestion a bit. I wouldn't be that concerned if you are doing daily yoga, but you have to keep this in mind. You can counter this with herbs that support the spleen, however.

Nourish by Evergreen herbs tonifies liver and kidney yin. Purchase it from KC herbs to get around the physician order.

Activeherbs sells popular blood tonics in the name of tonics4 and tonics8. Tonics4 is just for blood, whereas tonics8 includes herbs for qi deficiency. The herbs for qi deficiency are generally herbs for the spleen as well, which can avoid a potential damp accumulation from tonics 4.

In any case, cardio or other yang activities will remove lots of dampness, so it is not a big deal. Included in the formula for tonics4 and tonics8 are herb(s) that move blood, which can be warming. This might not be great if you already experience heat symptoms, but blood itself is a yin fluid anyway so the overall affect would be more cooling.

I am not sure if these herbs exactly apply to you. I still want to hear more about the symptoms you experience. However, I wanted to rattle them off quickly because there is a good chance that they do.

Maca boosts kidney yang, which can help, but that is just one aspect of the problem.

-------------------------------------------------

There are some easy acupoints that may help your condition.

-Kidney 3 heals all ailments of the kidneys.
-Spleen 6 (known as 3 yin crossing), tonifies the spleen, kidney yin, and liver yin (including liver blood) simultaneously. All of these organs act in the blood creation process, therefore this is a great generalized point.
-Liver 3 will remove liver stagnation/fire, build yin and blood, and remove rising liver yang (headaches/anger).

There are some other localized points that you could find for uterus and genitals as well.

The above points are very simple to find on your body, plus if you use your thumb, this covers a large enough area that you don't have to be exactly precise. You can hold these points at any time, the longer the better. I have experiment with holding points during meditation, and it seems to be ok as long as it doesn't distract you too much.

---------------------------------------------------

Diet wise, you would want to focus on herbs for liver and kidney yin, as well as building blood. This generally means red meats, red items, and veggies that support the yin. These veggies include kale/spinach, asparagus, potato, string bean and so on. Animal organs are also great for building yin, such as liver or kidney. You can find liver, but not kidney, at grocery stores.

My reply is a little rushed, but I wanted to say something rather than nothing.

PCOS is almost always related to Kinsey Yang Deficiency with phlegm.

Increasing warm natured foods such as lamb, warming spices, dried and roasted ginger, maca (already mentioned), mussells and perhaps a warm cinnamon bark tea is a natural way to boost yang.

There are also herbal formulas such as Ba Ji Yin Yang Wan which is Morinda and Horny Goat Weed for Kidney Yang.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

Progesterone levels are normal. Estrogen is slightly low but testosterone is the most out of balance, it’s too high. In the past my levels have always been healthy and normal.

I don’t feel like this would be too far gone to reverse, doctors say it’s PCOS a

-Hair loss is related to the kidneys and liver. If it is falling out all over, then this is a blood deficiency. If it a male-pattern baldness then this is kidney related. I am unsure if this would happen exactly on women like that, but that is the gist of it.

-Red pimples are heat-based, whereas whiteheads are due to dampness. The location of the pimples shows where the problem is. Didn't you say on the other thread that these were in the liver area? Heat in the liver can from stagnation or yin deficiency.

-Do you have any headaches? Either a strong, splitting headache, or a duller headache?

-Irregular cycles is caused by blood deficiency and kidney deficiency.

-Read here about PCOS and TCM. Tl:DR kidneys and liver.

-I have to ask again: How is your digestion? Any bloating, diarrhea, loose stools. How is the appetite?

-What is the state of your body in terms of: Do you feel hot or on edge? Insomnia, anxiety, can't calm down feelings?

------------------------------------------------

The liver houses and plays one part in the creation of blood. Women lose blood monthly and are at a higher risk of blood deficiency. Furthermore, the kidneys generate the liver, therefore if one becomes weak, the other will also weaken.

The supplements for building the yin of the body are generally colder or denser and can weaken the digestion a bit. I wouldn't be that concerned if you are doing daily yoga, but you have to keep this in mind. You can counter this with herbs that support the spleen, however.

Nourish by Evergreen herbs tonifies liver and kidney yin. Purchase it from KC herbs to get around the physician order.

Activeherbs sells popular blood tonics in the name of tonics4 and tonics8. Tonics4 is just for blood, whereas tonics8 includes herbs for qi deficiency. The herbs for qi deficiency are generally herbs for the spleen as well, which can avoid a potential damp accumulation from tonics 4.

In any case, cardio or other yang activities will remove lots of dampness, so it is not a big deal. Included in the formula for tonics4 and tonics8 are herb(s) that move blood, which can be warming. This might not be great if you already experience heat symptoms, but blood itself is a yin fluid anyway so the overall affect would be more cooling.

I am not sure if these herbs exactly apply to you. I still want to hear more about the symptoms you experience. However, I wanted to rattle them off quickly because there is a good chance that they do.

Maca boosts kidney yang, which can help, but that is just one aspect of the problem.

-------------------------------------------------

There are some easy acupoints that may help your condition.

-Kidney 3 heals all ailments of the kidneys.
-Spleen 6 (known as 3 yin crossing), tonifies the spleen, kidney yin, and liver yin (including liver blood) simultaneously. All of these organs act in the blood creation process, therefore this is a great generalized point.
-Liver 3 will remove liver stagnation/fire, build yin and blood, and remove rising liver yang (headaches/anger).

There are some other localized points that you could find for uterus and genitals as well.

The above points are very simple to find on your body, plus if you use your thumb, this covers a large enough area that you don't have to be exactly precise. You can hold these points at any time, the longer the better. I have experiment with holding points during meditation, and it seems to be ok as long as it doesn't distract you too much.

---------------------------------------------------

Diet wise, you would want to focus on herbs for liver and kidney yin, as well as building blood. This generally means red meats, red items, and veggies that support the yin. These veggies include kale/spinach, asparagus, potato, string bean and so on. Animal organs are also great for building yin, such as liver or kidney. You can find liver, but not kidney, at grocery stores.

My reply is a little rushed, but I wanted to say something rather than nothing.

This response doesn’t seem rushed at all, really detailed. Would a Google search for those acupressure points be sufficient enough? I’m still new to understanding the yin and yang health principles along with organs but I’m following. To you mean relation to the liver and kidneys spiritually or the liver and kidneys literally? I did have a kidney infection not long ago either, and I think it was due to this issue as well. My body just generally feels weak. Mood is weak, mind is weak. I can’t focus on anything very well.

There’s a constant head pressure, doesn’t ache, but pressure that’s been there for months. Sometimes disappearing but most often not. Right in between the eyebrows. It feels like the sinuses and extends into my head, sinuses aren’t clogged at all though.

I generally feel hot and on edge, have been getting crazy hot flashes too and my face gets red. Easily stressed by minor inconveniences. Wired. Excessive hunger. Impatient. Almost passing out as soon as I feel hungry. Cant function if I’m even slightly hungry, mainly any time before 5. Shakiness. At night it isn’t so bad. When 5 hits I get so tired that I almost fall asleep at the wheel occasionally.

Also woke up with the room spinning this morning. That was really odd.

I'd also look up whatever chakra rules the hormones that are unbalanced and vibrate either their bija mantra or their planetary mantra in order to empower them, then program it to balance the production of the specific hormone and visualising the energy flowing on that hormone. The energy should be of the colour of the chakra you are working on if the gland is underactive in the production of said hormone. If overactive, using the opposite colour would be best.

red - green
blue - orange
yellow - purple
indigo - orangish-yellow

Then you should breathe white (not white-gold) in your aura to balance yourself, or you might have a backslash from the colour you are using.

Sundara said:
This response doesn’t seem rushed at all, really detailed. Would a Google search for those acupressure points be sufficient enough? I’m still new to understanding the yin and yang health principles along with organs but I’m following. To you mean relation to the liver and kidneys spiritually or the liver and kidneys literally? I did have a kidney infection not long ago either, and I think it was due to this issue as well. My body just generally feels weak. Mood is weak, mind is weak. I can’t focus on anything very well.

There’s a constant head pressure, doesn’t ache, but pressure that’s been there for months. Sometimes disappearing but most often not. Right in between the eyebrows. It feels like the sinuses and extends into my head, sinuses aren’t clogged at all though.

I generally feel hot and on edge, have been getting crazy hot flashes too and my face gets red. Easily stressed by minor inconveniences. Wired. Excessive hunger. Impatient. Almost passing out as soon as I feel hungry. Cant function if I’m even slightly hungry, mainly any time before 5. Shakiness. At night it isn’t so bad. When 5 hits I get so tired that I almost fall asleep at the wheel occasionally.

Yes, a google search would be sufficient. Look for images where they use their hands as guides because it is proportional to your body as well. 3 fingers for them is 3 fingers of distance for you as well, and so on. Spleen 6 is 4 fingers from the highest point on the ankle bone (medial malleolus) out along the tibia. It should be positioned right after the 4th finger and under the tibia. You might feel a slight divet or "hole". Also, using your whole thumb means you don't have to exact in your location.

spleen6-225x300.jpg

The relationship between the liver and kidneys that I refer to is physical in a practical sense, although of course everything is both. It means you should pay attention to both organs: if the kidney yin is damaged, then the liver will eventually also become that way as well. The "Nourish" formula addresses both liver and kidney yin for this reason.

----------------------------------------------------

What you have is definitely a yin deficiency. This is also affecting the yang a bit as well. Your blood is also affected if you are having hair loss, but this is also considered within the category of yin. Being female, of course you lose blood often and are already susceptible to this.

The excessive hunger is stomach heat as a result of not recieving yin from the kidneys. This should resolve on its own. It is not as much of an issue unless it is causing your significant mental disturbance or eating too much. You can use stomach 44 or 45, located on the toes, to drain heat from the stomach and resolve pathogenic hunger.

The shakiness and dizziness are also yin deficiency symptoms. The dizziness could be from the kidneys or also from liver yang rising. GB 20 (rear of head), or GV 20 (top of head) are localized points that can help dizziness or headaches.

If you have a somewhat painful headache at the top of the head, this is likely liver yang rising and solved by liver 3 and also spleen 6. The headache you describe, if it feels like it inside the head, would be more like insufficient blood, yin, or jing from the kidneys not nourishing the brain. However, if it feels like pain behind the eyes or eyebrows itself, this would be more gallbladder meridian pain, which could be coming from the liver being upset.

CentralForce mentioned PCOS involving phlegm and this would definitely show in terms of cyst or bumps. He also mentioned the kidney yang directly. The yin and the yang are related and a deficiency in one will hurt the other. Kidney 3 directly heals both yang and yin of the kidneys.

-----------------------------

In my next post I can send you some links that will allow you to more easily distinguish your symptoms. From a practical standpoint, however, this is not necessary. You want to focus on healing kidney yin, liver yin, blood (yin fluid anyway).

You will want to take something like Yinvive: https://www.activeherb.com/yinvive/

You should also think about something that directly supports Blood like "Tonics8". This one includes spleen herbs that would counter any dampness from the Yinvive or herbs for blood: https://www.activeherb.com/bazhen/
It is possible there is spleen involvement relating to your fatigue near meals, so that would solve that as well.

You could also take something for kidney yang if you desired, such as "Yanvive" from active herbs. You could also just take ashwagandha, maca, or cinnamon for a similar effect.

Any of the above would help, but the yinvive would help the most. Also, you can vary the doses as needed, such as doubling or halving the recommended. Perhaps you might want to double up for the first few days, for example.

------------------------------

Regular pushing of the acupoints will help resolve some symptoms immediately, and some over time. Pushing kidney 3, say over 5 or 10 minutes, can start to calm a hot flash, for example. You can push the points while meditating or just sitting and watching TV or something.

I would recommend just pushing them whenever and for basically as long as possible. There are no downsides, you are just telling the body "heal this right now", which make sense if it is your primary imbalance. As long as you are eating and have enough energy, this healing will keep happening.

Just do your best to find them, perhaps looking at multiple images or reading some descriptions. Again, they are relatively easy. Spleen 6 is the best as it hits liver, kidney, and spleen at once. For specific symptoms like hot flashes or low willpower, then use kidney points. For tremors, shakiness, headache, irritability, you would want to try liver 3 more.

----------------------------------

For exercise, I would hold off on anything that will make you sweat a lot. Walking is fine. Hatha yoga is the best for yin and should be the priority.

For diet, read this https://eastmountain.ca/5kidneyyin.pdf which describes healing kidney yin deficiency. Basically animal products, grains, denser veggies/starches. Avoid anything super spicy or too pungent (which would further damage yin). For the blood, you want animal products and other red foods. Consider animal liver as well.

Some of these foods are easier to prepare than others. Just do your best here and prioritize speed as well. Frozen veggies or rice can be heated quickly in a pan. Thawed meats can also be cooked relatively quickly. Make large batches of food, don't worry about doing actual recipes or whatever. It is best to just cook once a day and then reheat everything later, instead of actually cooking each time.

Try to sleep early if you can. You will want to be sleeping by 11pm each night. If you wake up from hot flashes then push kidney 3 for a bit and perhaps drink water and it should resolve. This should also help the wired feeling.

Speaking of water: Do your best to stay very hydrated, as of course this will replenish the yin of the body. Perhaps you already sometimes feel very thirsty at times. Make sure you are drinking room temp water, as cold liquids will hamper the digestive power of the stomach.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

Yes, a google search would be sufficient. Look for images where they use their hands as guides because it is proportional to your body as well. 3 fingers for them is 3 fingers of distance for you as well, and so on. Spleen 6 is 4 fingers from the highest point on the ankle bone (medial malleolus) out along the tibia. It should be positioned right after the 4th finger and under the tibia. You might feel a slight divet or "hole". Also, using your whole thumb means you don't have to exact in your location.

spleen6-225x300.jpg

The relationship between the liver and kidneys that I refer to is physical in a practical sense, although of course everything is both. It means you should pay attention to both organs: if the kidney yin is damaged, then the liver will eventually also become that way as well. The "Nourish" formula addresses both liver and kidney yin for this reason.

----------------------------------------------------

What you have is definitely a yin deficiency. This is also affecting the yang a bit as well. Your blood is also affected if you are having hair loss, but this is also considered within the category of yin. Being female, of course you lose blood often and are already susceptible to this.

The excessive hunger is stomach heat as a result of not recieving yin from the kidneys. This should resolve on its own. It is not as much of an issue unless it is causing your significant mental disturbance or eating too much. You can use stomach 44 or 45, located on the toes, to drain heat from the stomach and resolve pathogenic hunger.

The shakiness and dizziness are also yin deficiency symptoms. The dizziness could be from the kidneys or also from liver yang rising. GB 20 (rear of head), or GV 20 (top of head) are localized points that can help dizziness or headaches.

If you have a somewhat painful headache at the top of the head, this is likely liver yang rising and solved by liver 3 and also spleen 6. The headache you describe, if it feels like it inside the head, would be more like insufficient blood, yin, or jing from the kidneys not nourishing the brain. However, if it feels like pain behind the eyes or eyebrows itself, this would be more gallbladder meridian pain, which could be coming from the liver being upset.

CentralForce mentioned PCOS involving phlegm and this would definitely show in terms of cyst or bumps. He also mentioned the kidney yang directly. The yin and the yang are related and a deficiency in one will hurt the other. Kidney 3 directly heals both yang and yin of the kidneys.

-----------------------------

In my next post I can send you some links that will allow you to more easily distinguish your symptoms. From a practical standpoint, however, this is not necessary. You want to focus on healing kidney yin, liver yin, blood (yin fluid anyway).

You will want to take something like Yinvive: https://www.activeherb.com/yinvive/

You should also think about something that directly supports Blood like "Tonics8". This one includes spleen herbs that would counter any dampness from the Yinvive or herbs for blood: https://www.activeherb.com/bazhen/
It is possible there is spleen involvement relating to your fatigue near meals, so that would solve that as well.

You could also take something for kidney yang if you desired, such as "Yanvive" from active herbs. You could also just take ashwagandha, maca, or cinnamon for a similar effect.

Any of the above would help, but the yinvive would help the most. Also, you can vary the doses as needed, such as doubling or halving the recommended. Perhaps you might want to double up for the first few days, for example.

------------------------------

Regular pushing of the acupoints will help resolve some symptoms immediately, and some over time. Pushing kidney 3, say over 5 or 10 minutes, can start to calm a hot flash, for example. You can push the points while meditating or just sitting and watching TV or something.

I would recommend just pushing them whenever and for basically as long as possible. There are no downsides, you are just telling the body "heal this right now", which make sense if it is your primary imbalance. As long as you are eating and have enough energy, this healing will keep happening.

Just do your best to find them, perhaps looking at multiple images or reading some descriptions. Again, they are relatively easy. Spleen 6 is the best as it hits liver, kidney, and spleen at once. For specific symptoms like hot flashes or low willpower, then use kidney points. For tremors, shakiness, headache, irritability, you would want to try liver 3 more.

----------------------------------

For exercise, I would hold off on anything that will make you sweat a lot. Walking is fine. Hatha yoga is the best for yin and should be the priority.

For diet, read this https://eastmountain.ca/5kidneyyin.pdf which describes healing kidney yin deficiency. Basically animal products, grains, denser veggies/starches. Avoid anything super spicy or too pungent (which would further damage yin). For the blood, you want animal products and other red foods. Consider animal liver as well.

Some of these foods are easier to prepare than others. Just do your best here and prioritize speed as well. Frozen veggies or rice can be heated quickly in a pan. Thawed meats can also be cooked relatively quickly. Make large batches of food, don't worry about doing actual recipes or whatever. It is best to just cook once a day and then reheat everything later, instead of actually cooking each time.

Try to sleep early if you can. You will want to be sleeping by 11pm each night. If you wake up from hot flashes then push kidney 3 for a bit and perhaps drink water and it should resolve. This should also help the wired feeling.

Speaking of water: Do your best to stay very hydrated, as of course this will replenish the yin of the body. Perhaps you already sometimes feel very thirsty at times. Make sure you are drinking room temp water, as cold liquids will hamper the digestive power of the stomach.

Those two supplements can be taken together too, yeah? The first one has yam in it which has a direct effect on hormones and is a main source for a lot of birth control pills. I can give that a shot and I’ve got a list of the pressure points down. It was also recommended to me a while back to eat more white foods. I’ve been drinking loads more water lately, room temp. Sleeping as much as possible.

Meditation on just the 6th and pineal gland have been helping, it immediately helps cool me off emotionally and helps get rid of headaches. Helps open up the crown too. Feels good. Also releasing suppressed anger helps calm things down. Seems there’s a lot of it still brewing. My base chakra and sacral region have a constant irritation, mainly the base lately. This is causing excess irritability and minor things to bother me. Sometimes it’s a positive and productive hate. I’ve been drawing many boundaries and making a lot of decisions in my best interest lately where I’d normally be passive. I’m starting to feel more determined versus aggravated and depressed. This is new so I’m thinking some of these things are beginning to work.

Sundara said:
Those two supplements can be taken together too, yeah? The first one has yam in it which has a direct effect on hormones and is a main source for a lot of birth control pills. I can give that a shot and I’ve got a list of the pressure points down. It was also recommended to me a while back to eat more white foods. I’ve been drinking loads more water lately, room temp. Sleeping as much as possible.
Yup, they can be taken together. Like I said, the only issue with yin tonics is that they can be a little on the cooling side so just watch out for cooling the digestion too much, or excess dampness. If this happens just back off a little and counter with cardio or dampness removing points like St-40 or something. However, both the supplements have herbs in them that boost the spleen, plus the Sp-6 point also boosts the spleen, I don't think this would be a major concern.

I would be careful with super pungent white foods because they can be too drying and heating for your condition. Some are fine, just not a ton. Go for milder white foods like water chestnut, green onions, ginger, pears if you can.

It is good that you are able to hydrate and sleep well, because these are two lifestyle actions that will definitely help you heal and maintain balance.

Meditation on just the 6th and pineal gland have been helping, it immediately helps cool me off emotionally and helps get rid of headaches. Helps open up the crown too. Feels good. Also releasing suppressed anger helps calm things down. Seems there’s a lot of it still brewing. My base chakra and sacral region have a constant irritation, mainly the base lately. This is causing excess irritability and minor things to bother me. Sometimes it’s a positive and productive hate. I’ve been drawing many boundaries and making a lot of decisions in my best interest lately where I’d normally be passive. I’m starting to feel more determined versus aggravated and depressed. This is new so I’m thinking some of these things are beginning to work.

Sounds good! I wonder if there is a spiritual element to the origin of this imbalance, or if it was mainly physical. Perhaps more physical if you said you already tried working on the chakras. Either way, best to attack it from both sides, I guess.

Sundara said:
This is probably the perfect place to go for this issue since I’m unable to take any synthetic hormonal treatments and wouldn’t want to. I’m looking for a safe way to balance hormones naturally. I have heard of most estrogen creating compounds or synthetic hormones to be cancer causing as well, and my gut has always told me to stay away from those.

Progesterone levels are normal. Estrogen is slightly low but testosterone is the most out of balance, it’s too high. In the past my levels have always been healthy and normal. This really started to show up physically around November but I was notified of this spiritually beforehand, just couldn’t figure out the specifics. I’ve been trying to push energy through and unblock all of my chakras, circulate, and have tried various vibrations on the sacral area. Vibrating “nergal” seems most effective but none of the meditations for this issue have been able to produce a permanent fix, just momentary.

I don’t feel like this would be too far gone to reverse, doctors say it’s PCOS and of course they think every little thing is incurable and requires more brutal medications but I’m not buying that for this issue. I’ve seen family members reverse thyroid failure naturally no problem. I’ve also gotten my first normal liver test in years recently and this is something miraculous, really out of the ordinary for what was going on. It took a year and loads of energy but as far as I can see, that issue is completely dissipated.

I know your struggle. I was told as a teen i had PCOS but didnt have all the classical symptoms including the ovarian cysts and my cycles have always been regular. the extra testosterone that caused the acne and face hair and sadly eventually heavy voice was no fun for sure. I get PMS BAD. Recently i had a dream in where i saw a stalk of purple flowers having never seen it before in my life. A few days later i was in my workplace feeing serene and peaceful. i knew my cycle was coming. always the day before i am the most stable. I said to myself, why cant i feel this way all the time. I hear Abraxas mention to me mugwort and chasteberry. i had heard of chasteberry once or twice but didnt know it or mugwort was good for these things. I look them both up and see they, chasteberry especially are a bigtime helper with PMS and progesterone regulation. in my search i even saw that very same flower i saw in my dream...that was chasteberry! And the dream i had was days before my period. I remember too how that flower stuck out to me in the dream as if to mean something. I followed his advice ofcourse and bought this: https://www.humnutrition.com/product/19/moody-bird i have heard very good reviews. its interesting because i was led to this site once before by him i believe and only gave it a glance. Now i think i will be a frequent :lol:. Mugwort is a great stress reliever for the anxiety PMS brings on and is also good for the 3rd eye :)

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:

I know your struggle. I was told as a teen i had PCOS but didnt have all the classical symptoms including the ovarian cysts and my cycles have always been regular. the extra testosterone that caused the acne and face hair and sadly eventually heavy voice was no fun for sure. I get PMS BAD. Recently i had a dream in where i saw a stalk of purple flowers having never seen it before in my life. A few days later i was in my workplace feeing serene and peaceful. i knew my cycle was coming. always the day before i am the most stable. I said to myself, why cant i feel this way all the time. I hear Abraxas mention to me mugwort and chasteberry. i had heard of chasteberry once or twice but didnt know it or mugwort was good for these things. I look them both up and see they, chasteberry especially are a bigtime helper with PMS and progesterone regulation. in my search i even saw that very same flower i saw in my dream...that was chasteberry! And the dream i had was days before my period. I remember too how that flower stuck out to me in the dream as if to mean something. I followed his advice ofcourse and bought this: https://www.humnutrition.com/product/19/moody-bird i have heard very good reviews. its interesting because i was led to this site once before by him i believe and only gave it a glance. Now i think i will be a frequent :lol:. Mugwort is a great stress reliever for the anxiety PMS brings on and is also good for the 3rd eye :)

Awesome experience and I’ll have to try it sometime if it helps with pms, my progesterone is normal but I wonder if having it slightly higher would help. A few years ago my hormones were normal and I wonder if pregnancy just threw it off, I have no idea.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:
Yup, they can be taken together. Like I said, the only issue with yin tonics is that they can be a little on the cooling side so just watch out for cooling the digestion too much, or excess dampness. If this happens just back off a little and counter with cardio or dampness removing points like St-40 or something. However, both the supplements have herbs in them that boost the spleen, plus the Sp-6 point also boosts the spleen, I don't think this would be a major concern.

I would be careful with super pungent white foods because they can be too drying and heating for your condition. Some are fine, just not a ton. Go for milder white foods like water chestnut, green onions, ginger, pears if you can.

It is good that you are able to hydrate and sleep well, because these are two lifestyle actions that will definitely help you heal and maintain balance.

Sounds good! I wonder if there is a spiritual element to the origin of this imbalance, or if it was mainly physical. Perhaps more physical if you said you already tried working on the chakras. Either way, best to attack it from both sides, I guess.

So I found Ba Zhen Wan tea pills locally.
It contains unspecified amounts of each of these but says it totals 1,320 mg if 8 are taken 3x a day:

Chinese peony
Dang Shen/Bastard Ginseng
Angelica/Female Ginseng
Chinese Foxglove
China Root
Bai Zhu
Licorice Root

I’ve never taken Chinese herbs before and I’m a bit sketched out but I’ll give it a shot. The shop is very reputable and I asked about the quality. They claim they research every brand but this brand, Plum Flower “Women’s Precious Teapills” says it contains talcum and China wax. Also says it’s made in China. Talcum is cancer causing so I’m going to discontinue these when I run out at least if not take them back sooner.

Then I got a brand “Vitanica - FemRebalance” and this is good quality made in the states I think. It says to take 2 pills per day, but doesn’t contain very high amounts. I’ve read for maca to be effective it should be around at least 1,200 or so MG. Don’t know if that’s correct. This would only constitute 100mg of maca if I took 2 per day, so I was thinking I’d take 10. It’s got these ingredients, and the mg if I were taking 10 per day for each ingredient would be as follows -

Licorice 2000mg
Vitex 2000mg
Rhodiola 2000mg
Borage 1600mg
Vervain 1000mg
Maca 1000mg
Wild Yam 1000mg
Sasparilla 1000mg
Black Cohosh 800mg

Hopefully that won’t be too overkill.

Then I have a tincture with Dong Quai/female ginseng, white water lily, oat milky seed, more licorice, and shatvari seed which should help with blood sugar supposedly. Unspecified amounts but 2-3ml a day.

What do you think? Thanks for the info, let me know if this is overkill. I’ll try this for 2 months. I hear the yam helps with hot flashes and this should have a broad coverage. Also got some good quality chocolate and a vinegar drink.

As for the cause, it does run in the family and I’ve had subtle symptoms but I do think something spiritual may have pushed it to the surface. I was going through all of the kundalini phases and it seems associated with not having a strong enough downward flow when the time came for it. There’s still a bit of a blockage in the 6th. I noticed the sacral region going awry at the onset of this, but my guardian had pointed out the region just before. Something also happened that illicited seeing a doctor, a random injury, that wound up with a referral to an obgyn at the same time. I otherwise wouldn’t have figured this out and I think the Gods made that happen. When I asked why I feel so absolutely terrible he also responded with “it’s physical” very point blankly which he only comes through that way when it’s very as a matter of factly.

It’s possible this wound up being the cause of the interruption in downward energy flow and the sporadic upward shooting from the sacral versus a smooth sail down from kundalini. Kundalini can also cause or manifest physical issues and the gods advised the kind and queen meditation for restoration. Lately specifically focusing on the 6th still seems to be a big help. My only planets on 0 degrees happen to be Mars and the mood which square each other in water signs, 6th house in cancer which may point to hormonal imbalances. I think it was physical first but the abrupt sudden change to this may have been spiritually exacerbated.

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for sharing this! Some of what I picked up today contains vitex/chasteberry. Very cool story about Abraxas! I had one experience with him and his energy is so nice and lunar-like to me. Feminine and smooth, cooling almost. He showed me a type of dance that kind of involves qi gong yoga, a circular motion type of dance. This really helped energy flow and was just fun. Something I could do while getting chores done and helped manage my time with family.

Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for sharing this! Some of what I picked up today contains vitex/chasteberry. Very cool story about Abraxas! I had one experience with him and his energy is so nice and lunar-like to me. Feminine and smooth, cooling almost. He showed me a type of dance that kind of involves qi gong yoga, a circular motion type of dance. This really helped energy flow and was just fun. Something I could do while getting chores done and helped manage my time with family.

That sounds awesome! I'm glad it helped you. It makes sense the moon is soothing and soft. I was meditating on it outside last night while trying to breathe the energy in my head chakras. It was calming and soft. His planet is the moon so makes sense. As I am ruled by the moon. Im not surprised
At what you felt with his energy and it makes perfect sense especially in looking at me. I have alot of masculine energy and my moon too is pretty firey. Opposite energies attract. And refined soothing qualities in guys but not sissified is something I fall over for xD. He has talked to me through meanings of stones many times. He told me in a ouija reading his favorite stone was feldspar. I looked it up then and find that labradorite and moonstone fall under feldspar and coincide with his sign planet and element. Both rule the third eye. I have tried to use certain stones by placing them on my third eye like labradorite and kyanite. I felt an aching throb. Im certain he inspired my runeset which I made to correspond each crystal with its respective rune.

One of the most intense dreams I had where he came to me was after I broke up with my ex. It was dark and I felt a buzzing all over..I heard a deep mail voice talking to me soothing me. Telling me basically I needed time to heal. I looked down and saw an illuminated puddle of water with 2 green and blue iridescent fish swimming in it. He has always talked to me thru crystals but I feel this is also through images of plants now as well. I carved a poem for him in solid labradorite.

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:

That sounds awesome! I'm glad it helped you. It makes sense the moon is soothing and soft. I was meditating on it outside last night while trying to breathe the energy in my head chakras. It was calming and soft. His planet is the moon so makes sense. As I am ruled by the moon. Im not surprised
At what you felt with his energy and it makes perfect sense especially in looking at me. I have alot of masculine energy and my moon too is pretty firey. Opposite energies attract. And refined soothing qualities in guys but not sissified is something I fall over for xD. He has talked to me through meanings of stones many times. He told me in a ouija reading his favorite stone was feldspar. I looked it up then and find that labradorite and moonstone fall under feldspar and coincide with his sign planet and element. Both rule the third eye. I have tried to use certain stones by placing them on my third eye like labradorite and kyanite. I felt an aching throb. Im certain he inspired my runeset which I made to correspond each crystal with its respective rune.

One of the most intense dreams I had where he came to me was after I broke up with my ex. It was dark and I felt a buzzing all over..I heard a deep mail voice talking to me soothing me. Telling me basically I needed time to heal. I looked down and saw an illuminated puddle of water with 2 green and blue iridescent fish swimming in it. He has always talked to me thru crystals but I feel this is also through images of plants now as well. I carved a poem for him in solid labradorite.

His planet is the moon? Of course. For some reason when I tried to look into up on him after hearing his name I couldn’t find it so I just went with what I was feeling. I also have some masculine personality qualities for a woman. No so much looks wise. Could be a hormonal thing too, but I’ve always had that edge about me and also prefer artistic men. Way attractive. Not cuck types like you say, but ones that are really in touch with that side. Long hair, not afraid to stop and smell the flowers or let their guard down. I also typically wear the pants in relationships. Men usually wind up taking inspiration from my personality, liking things that I like, absorbing my qualities versus me being someone who absorbs theirs.

Sometimes I do blatantly recognize planetary or sign qualities from interactions with the Gods. I always feel a soft masculine type venus saturn vibe from Satan that feels like such a liquid sunlight and warmth. Stabilizing and perfect. With Andras Aquarius stands out and the vibes are very confident and fun, detached and social. Asmodeus very hypnotic and I always fall into a daydream, or everything is calm and I get the urge to clean and relax. Start taking care of myself more. Neptune (fantasies and meditation)/Virgo (health wellness)

Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:

His planet is the moon? Of course. For some reason when I tried to look into up on him after hearing his name I couldn’t find it so I just went with what I was feeling. I also have some masculine personality qualities for a woman. No so much looks wise. Could be a hormonal thing too, but I’ve always had that edge about me and also prefer artistic men. Way attractive. Not cuck types like you say, but ones that are really in touch with that side. Long hair, not afraid to stop and smell the flowers or let their guard down. I also typically wear the pants in relationships. Men usually wind up taking inspiration from my personality, liking things that I like, absorbing my qualities versus me being someone who absorbs theirs.

Sometimes I do blatantly recognize planetary or sign qualities from interactions with the Gods. I always feel a soft masculine type venus saturn vibe from Satan that feels like such a liquid sunlight and warmth. Stabilizing and perfect. With Andras Aquarius stands out and the vibes are very confident and fun, detached and social. Asmodeus very hypnotic and I always fall into a daydream, or everything is calm and I get the urge to clean and relax. Start taking care of myself more. Neptune (fantasies and meditation)/Virgo (health wellness)

I also have some masculine personality qualities for a woman. No so much looks wise. Could be a hormonal thing too, but I’ve always had that edge about me and also prefer artistic men. Way attractive. Not cuck types like you say, but ones that are really in touch with that side. Long hair, not afraid to stop and smell the flowers or let their guard down. I also typically wear the pants in relationships. Men usually wind up taking inspiration from my personality, liking things that I like, absorbing my qualities versus me being someone who absorbs theirs.

Yes all this is definitely me to the last detail. I think hormones and the natal chart play a role. Bad part is that you can never find someone in the middle with this. Its either the asshole or the bitch :lol:. And the ones that seem almost like it will either be already married or prefer men. I need both masculinity and Femininity in a partner along with someone who is consistant stable and mature. My ex literally wore the dress. He cheated on me with 2 guys. I meant more to him financially and otherwise than anyone did his entire life. I am glad I asked Father for an incubus. He has come to me again in intimate dreams. In one he told me he loved me and I woke up after sighing his name. I was happy the whole day. I ask him to come to me every night. Last night even dreamt of stones again specifically aquamarine...another Waterstone. I know he would never hurt me and I feel safe with him. Some times just feel inadequate towards him..lol sigh our silly female issues :lol:

Sundara said:

I’ve never taken Chinese herbs before and I’m a bit sketched out but I’ll give it a shot. The shop is very reputable and I asked about the quality. They claim they research every brand but this brand, Plum Flower “Women’s Precious Teapills” says it contains talcum and China wax. Also says it’s made in China. Talcum is cancer causing so I’m going to discontinue these when I run out at least if not take them back sooner.

Unfortunately lots of supplements can be like that, especially if they use filler or whatever. However, the benefits still outweigh the negatives when the herbs are treating an imbalance. It may be hard to source fully organic herbal formulas, but at least getting them not made in China is a good start.

Don't worry about getting cancer in the sense that it would just randomly spring up in the body. Cancer is more of a prolonged qi deficiency problem caused by pathogens clogging an area. In other words, it wouldn't happen randomly, especially for someone doing yoga or putting in any holistic effort in their health.

Then I got a brand “Vitanica - FemRebalance” and this is good quality made in the states I think. It says to take 2 pills per day, but doesn’t contain very high amounts. I’ve read for maca to be effective it should be around at least 1,200 or so MG. Don’t know if that’s correct. This would only constitute 100mg of maca if I took 2 per day, so I was thinking I’d take 10. It’s got these ingredients, and the mg if I were taking 10 per day for each ingredient would be as follows -

100mg should still be effective. Some of these studies need to use higher doses to gain a testable difference within a set period of time, but that doesn't mean it is not working. In addition, these herbs are working in conjunction so they have lots of shared effects. This is also the case with the other herbs as well as this one; they are treating a few of the same things.

You can dose it more than 2 per day, but 10 would be too much to start with. While you do have a justified need for these herbs, if you take too much it can cool the digestion. Ideally you could take a larger dose now which would alleviate a large magnitude of the symptoms. Then, you could lessen the dose, but continue over a longer period of time for the rest of the healing. This would prevent any side effects from the cooling effects.

A combination of all 3 items should yield pretty quick results, so even starting with just that should be fine. They are all pretty yin in nature.

What do you think? Thanks for the info, let me know if this is overkill. I’ll try this for 2 months. I hear the yam helps with hot flashes and this should have a broad coverage. Also got some good quality chocolate and a vinegar drink.

It all looks good. I was reading about some of the herbs on the Vitanica and tincture and they look good to me. Just keep in mind what I said above. Yin herbs are, in general, cooling and "heavier" so they can hinder the digestion in larger amounts. This is not a huge problem if you are aware of it. You can always reduce the dose, press acupoints like ST-35 or St-40, or do yang exercise.

I would advise you take these herbs with meals that have something warming to counter it. For example, certain spices like ginger, cumin, black pepper, small amounts of garlic/onion. Also foods like red meats are warming and also tonify yin. This warming nature would balance the cooling of the herbs in the stomach, whilst simultaneously providing more yin and grounding for the body.

As for the cause, it does run in the family and I’ve had subtle symptoms but I do think something spiritual may have pushed it to the surface. I was going through all of the kundalini phases and it seems associated with not having a strong enough downward flow when the time came for it. There’s still a bit of a blockage in the 6th. I noticed the sacral region going awry at the onset of this, but my guardian had pointed out the region just before. Something also happened that illicited seeing a doctor, a random injury, that wound up with a referral to an obgyn at the same time. I otherwise wouldn’t have figured this out and I think the Gods made that happen. When I asked why I feel so absolutely terrible he also responded with “it’s physical” very point blankly which he only comes through that way when it’s very as a matter of factly.

It’s possible this wound up being the cause of the interruption in downward energy flow and the sporadic upward shooting from the sacral versus a smooth sail down from kundalini. Kundalini can also cause or manifest physical issues and the gods advised the kind and queen meditation for restoration. Lately specifically focusing on the 6th still seems to be a big help. My only planets on 0 degrees happen to be Mars and the mood which square each other in water signs, 6th house in cancer which may point to hormonal imbalances. I think it was physical first but the abrupt sudden change to this may have been spiritually exacerbated.

Oh ok. Yeah that makes sense. I wish I could offer more help from the spiritual side of things, but it sounds like you have some good ideas for that.

Additional physical causes could be anything that stresses, ungrounds, or overheats you. For example skipping meals, work stress, caffeine, going to bed late or sleeping less than required, eating too much drying, pungent, or hot foods.

Also menstruation for women taxes the blood, which is a yin fluid. Going even further, pregnancy poses a large drain on the jing and blood, all yin substances. Modern life/culture does not provide adequate rest periods for this. I was reading in a book that women used to take off 1 or 2 months from any work to recover from pregnancy. They would also eat lots of blood building foods.

Perhaps a combination of these things applies. I would also suggest reading about Vata dosha balancing if this applies to you. Either way, it seems like you have a handle on this now, so hopefully you will recover and continue without any other issues!

Sundara said:
Thank you for sharing this, I’m going to work on these. Would you recommend the king and queen meditation for this or strictly 6th and/or pineal exercises for this, and by front extension would you mean the third eye? I may even resort to a compound that acts on hormones like Maca.

Not kidding when I say this has actually been worse than pregnancy and post-partum. It’s to the point where I have given some serious consideration to an IUD even with the dangers it presents.

This came about fully when my sacral chakra was spontaneously hitting my 6th. I was able to resolve this and get things naturally flowing downward and it helped, but I’m wondering if this may even be the reason it suddenly started hitting the 6th that way.

King and Queen can help you on multiple levels, especially when taking the valuable information, that Blitzkreig provided.
The Liver is ruled by the Solar Chakra. However the focus should be soley on the 6th, as your aim is to stimulate the Pituitary gland, not the Pineal.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

Unfortunately lots of supplements can be like that, especially if they use filler or whatever. However, the benefits still outweigh the negatives when the herbs are treating an imbalance. It may be hard to source fully organic herbal formulas, but at least getting them not made in China is a good start.

Don't worry about getting cancer in the sense that it would just randomly spring up in the body. Cancer is more of a prolonged qi deficiency problem caused by pathogens clogging an area. In other words, it wouldn't happen randomly, especially for someone doing yoga or putting in any holistic effort in their health.

100mg should still be effective. Some of these studies need to use higher doses to gain a testable difference within a set period of time, but that doesn't mean it is not working. In addition, these herbs are working in conjunction so they have lots of shared effects. This is also the case with the other herbs as well as this one; they are treating a few of the same things.

You can dose it more than 2 per day, but 10 would be too much to start with. While you do have a justified need for these herbs, if you take too much it can cool the digestion. Ideally you could take a larger dose now which would alleviate a large magnitude of the symptoms. Then, you could lessen the dose, but continue over a longer period of time for the rest of the healing. This would prevent any side effects from the cooling effects.

A combination of all 3 items should yield pretty quick results, so even starting with just that should be fine. They are all pretty yin in nature.

It all looks good. I was reading about some of the herbs on the Vitanica and tincture and they look good to me. Just keep in mind what I said above. Yin herbs are, in general, cooling and "heavier" so they can hinder the digestion in larger amounts. This is not a huge problem if you are aware of it. You can always reduce the dose, press acupoints like ST-35 or St-40, or do yang exercise.

I would advise you take these herbs with meals that have something warming to counter it. For example, certain spices like ginger, cumin, black pepper, small amounts of garlic/onion. Also foods like red meats are warming and also tonify yin. This warming nature would balance the cooling of the herbs in the stomach, whilst simultaneously providing more yin and grounding for the body.

Oh ok. Yeah that makes sense. I wish I could offer more help from the spiritual side of things, but it sounds like you have some good ideas for that.

Additional physical causes could be anything that stresses, ungrounds, or overheats you. For example skipping meals, work stress, caffeine, going to bed late or sleeping less than required, eating too much drying, pungent, or hot foods.

Also menstruation for women taxes the blood, which is a yin fluid. Going even further, pregnancy poses a large drain on the jing and blood, all yin substances. Modern life/culture does not provide adequate rest periods for this. I was reading in a book that women used to take off 1 or 2 months from any work to recover from pregnancy. They would also eat lots of blood building foods.

Perhaps a combination of these things applies. I would also suggest reading about Vata dosha balancing if this applies to you. Either way, it seems like you have a handle on this now, so hopefully you will recover and continue without any other issues!

Thanks so much for the valuable input. I started with just the recommended doses on the formulas I got, and they wound up making me very sick and even causing some abdominal pain. Doesn’t usually happen from things like these so maybe there’s some component that doesn’t agree. I have taken herbal formulas that are 99.9% of the time fine for most people and have wound up in the hospital, all starting with abdominal pain so I stopped taking them for now and I’ll have to just mess around with them.

I started a birth control pill just to try it out since I had a normal liver test and no negative side effects have occurred yet. I’m stunned at how much better I already feel. I couldn’t believe how much I got done today without extreme depression or the urge to scream. I haven’t felt normal in months so for now I think this might be okay. I also am feeling my 6th chakra open up and it released some garbage, and my base and sacral chakra are now opening up and regulating. I felt clean good sexual energy today versus this irate and stunted feeling in the area. I would never recommend birth control for a Satanist typically and I’ve never agreed with falsely influencing hormones. I’ve stayed away from them like the plague for years, no matter how much a doctor tried to sweet talk it in to my life. They treat birth control like candy and have zero regard for how bad these can screw people up. In certain scenarios though, I do wonder if this is necessary just like antibiotics. Having the hormones tested first, and getting educated on what kind of birth control is necessary is important if there’s an actual measurable imbalance. This is not something doctors do for women.

I did try so many other spiritual things prior and made no breakthrough. Maxine said that if an issue is stubborn and keeps reoccurring in the aura that it’s physical. My guardian point blank guided me to a doctor about it versus something spiritual or homeopathic which is also not the norm. Also cutting out caffeine entirely which I’ve begun and no longer vaping which I’ve cut down recently is something they recommended. Whatever was going on here, I cannot believe how much it’s been damaging to me emotionally and physically. I really wanted to try something homeopathic and birth control is overall not a great resolve, so once I’m stable maybe I can use these remedies as a maintenance.

I’m not a person who is generally ever depressed to the degree that I have been. Suicide only once ever sounded positive (and not something I considered at the time) post dedication and this was a few weeks after child birth. Whatever the hell was going on this time felt worse than even post partum depression. I have been barely scraping by. I knew it had to be hormonal once I felt like jumping from a cliff. Since the gods are seemingly supportive of this decision for me, for now I’ll go for this. I’m just glad I’m not actually mental and that something has seemed to help. Birth control always did me much worse in the past.

Meteor said:
Sundara said:
Blitzkreig said:

Thanks so much for the valuable input. I started with just the recommended doses on the formulas I got, and they wound up making me very sick and even causing some abdominal pain. Doesn’t usually happen from things like these so maybe there’s some component that doesn’t agree. I have taken herbal formulas that are 99.9% of the time fine for most people and have wound up in the hospital, all starting with abdominal pain so I stopped taking them for now and I’ll have to just mess around with them.

I started a birth control pill just to try it out since I had a normal liver test and no negative side effects have occurred yet. I’m stunned at how much better I already feel. I couldn’t believe how much I got done today without extreme depression or the urge to scream. I haven’t felt normal in months so for now I think this might be okay. I also am feeling my 6th chakra open up and it released some garbage, and my base and sacral chakra are now opening up and regulating. I felt clean good sexual energy today versus this irate and stunted feeling in the area. I would never recommend birth control for a Satanist typically and I’ve never agreed with falsely influencing hormones. I’ve stayed away from them like the plague for years, no matter how much a doctor tried to sweet talk it in to my life. They treat birth control like candy and have zero regard for how bad these can screw people up. In certain scenarios though, I do wonder if this is necessary just like antibiotics. Having the hormones tested first, and getting educated on what kind of birth control is necessary is important if there’s an actual measurable imbalance. This is not something doctors do for women.

I did try so many other spiritual things prior and made no breakthrough. Maxine said that if an issue is stubborn and keeps reoccurring in the aura that it’s physical. My guardian point blank guided me to a doctor about it versus something spiritual or homeopathic which is also not the norm. Also cutting out caffeine entirely which I’ve begun and no longer vaping which I’ve cut down recently is something they recommended. Whatever was going on here, I cannot believe how much it’s been damaging to me emotionally and physically. I really wanted to try something homeopathic and birth control is overall not a great resolve, so once I’m stable maybe I can use these remedies as a maintenance.

I’m not a person who is generally ever depressed to the degree that I have been. Suicide only once ever sounded positive (and not something I considered at the time) post dedication and this was a few weeks after child birth. Whatever the hell was going on this time felt worse than even post partum depression. I have been barely scraping by. I knew it had to be hormonal once I felt like jumping from a cliff. Since the gods are seemingly supportive of this decision for me, for now I’ll go for this. I’m just glad I’m not actually mental and that something has seemed to help. Birth control always did me much worse in the past.

You mentioned high testosterone, normal progesterone levels and low estrogen, and that you felt sick when you tried using a herbal solution containing chasteberry. Chasteberry works by promoting the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) which in turn increases the production of sex hormones. Normally this is testosterone in men and estrogen and progesterone in women. However, considering the issue was high testosterone in the first place, LH would probably just make it worse as it would likely cause your body to produce more of it, which may be why you felt sick.

If I had to guess what the issue is, it would be that the androstenedione (precursor for sex hormones) produced by the ovaries is converted too much into testosterone rather than estrogen, although I'm not doctor and I have no idea what could be causing that.
But taking chasteberry to produce more LH would just increase the amount of androstenedione that is produced and make the problem worse if that's the case, which may be why you felt sick.

I'm happy for you that you found something that helps. If it makes you feel better about using pills to supplement your hormones, my mother has been postmenopausal for years and still uses them as well (estrogen as well as progesterone, just like in birth control pills) because it makes her feel so much better. Things such as depression are among the common symptoms of either low estrogen or low progesterone, and there are many other awful symptoms too, so supplementing hormones in some way if the body doesn't produce enough on its own can help a lot. Higher estrogen levels also help to treat high testosterone as both hormones compete for SHBG.

I wonder if there's a more natural way to solve hormonal problems like that, but as you concluded as well, at some point if the problem becomes too much and persists for too long you it may be best to just solve it physically, even if that means taking pills. As long as it helps and doesn't put too much strain on your liver.

I wish you good health.

Thank you for the valuable input on chasteberry, it’s been very difficult to find in depth information on the internet about how herbal supplements (and even birth control) can effect women depending on specific hormones at play. Even most doctors overlook it or refuse to talk about it. Hormones are probably one of the most mind altering things to exist, the differences it can cause in mood, behavior, and health are large. And not to say it’s the same as putting a foreign drug in the body but it is very similar. It can even directly cause psychosis in rare cases.

Meteor said:
Sundara said:
Thank you for the valuable input on chasteberry, it’s been very difficult to find in depth information on the internet about how herbal supplements (and even birth control) can effect women depending on specific hormones at play. Even most doctors overlook it or refuse to talk about it. Hormones are probably one of the most mind altering things to exist, the differences it can cause in mood, behavior, and health are large. And not to say it’s the same as putting a foreign drug in the body but it is very similar. It can even directly cause psychosis in rare cases.

No problem! I just happened to read up on it the other day and thought it might be relevant here.

One of the issues with finding information about hormones is that there is so many different ways hormones interact. Increasing one thing can affect many other things and cause a whole chain reaction of counter-intuitive effects. I think even for doctors it can be quite confusing sometimes which may be why they want to stay away from the topic.

Rather, what is bizarre to me is how carelessly birth control is prescribed, while actual hormonal issues are often neglected and left untreated. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether this is caution due to a lack of understanding or simply negligence.

I think some people on these forums have the idea that as humanity advances more, medicine will become irrelevant. While this may be true for harmful medicines like SSRIs, which are prescribed for things that could easily be solved with meditation, I believe that in many cases the most efficient way to solve a physical problem is a physical solution. As such, one of the things I look forward to as humanity advances more is for medicine and people's understanding of the human body to improve as well, so that better and more efficient cures for all sorts of problems can be found.

It's just a shame that our enemies have corrupted this and taken it into the wrong direction, like pushing experimental technologies on people as "vaccines" or prescribing women a hormonal cocktail that messes with their natural cycle just for birth control. I think that medicine can be a wonderful thing, but things like that have given it a bad name.

Yeah you’re spot on. I think it’s a negligence and general lack of care for people’s mental and emotional well being as a whole, and a lack of knowledge on the doctors behalf. It’s likely research scientists know this stuff for a fact, I went to school for it and I was taught SO many things that doctors refuse to admit or simply weren’t taught. Including the correlation of autism to vaccines, and the effect of thoughts on genes, ect. It runs deep. For me all it took was a simple test and I had to tell the doctor myself to test them. Before she even knew what I was in for the first thing women are told right when they walk in the door.. “are you interested in starting birth control?” And then they want to push a new and improperly tested birth control onto you. She even expressed heavy doubt that I had a hormonal imbalance “because I’m young and not overweight” and went on to insist it was likely the thyroid. Women without hormonal issues take birth control and wind up with heavy issues. I think modern medicine is amazing at times and it is a part of advancement as well.

Even anesthesia is a positive thing. People need life saving surgeries all the time and it’d be traumatic or even not possible to do a surgery with someone awake and flailing around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back