Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it too late for my dad

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
My dad took his own life in his shop when my mom was in town getting stuff for the rite we all took to come back to father satan and my dad wrote a note saying I had lost my job and I am so sorry to be a disappointment to you and the children. the angels told me to take my own life and I been putting it off to the point were they are buzzing in my ear. So I leave you this note to say good bye and lastly said the angels made me do it.
When I heard that I live a state away from my mom anyway when I heard that I let out a scream that was un earthly and started to cry. Then my husband came in to hold me and he said later that he could feel the rage in my body and it scared him and he is not easily scared. My husband is like Azazel personality wise and so he held me, he said I was cursing the false god, and his angels to the point where my body was shaking, I said no matter how long it takes no matter how dark it gets I will make the false god and his angels pay they will feel my wrath. my husband says i need rest now and take my revange later but i don't think so i do need to find a way to make them pay.

Hail satan

I'm so sorry for your loss, I feel you since I lost someone because of them too.

Do RTRs with all your heart, canalise all your wrath and anger imagining those sons of bitches collapse.

I don't wanna say this, but don't do anything physical. We all should keep it legal.

If you think any individual had (little or big) role taking your dad to that point, curse em. Otherwise you'd be cursing the false god and angels with the RTRs.

You can ask the Gods about your father. Blessed be.

So from what I understood, your father decided to suicide by hearing voices telling him so? I truly think there were also other influences that maybe some of you didn't know about. Indeed there are curses on our family, but things are complex and it is hard to judge from an external point.

Stay strong, keep contact with the Gods. Our Gods never leave out family, not even in the most absurd and antithetic situations, as those are mostly created by karma, planets, and enemy influences. So I am sure the Gods take care of him to reincarnate again, you can also ask them to.

Contact Anubis for your father by your own judgment. Stay safe and have a balance of mind. Keep close to your husband, and don't do stupid things out of temporary grief. Grief as much as you want, vent but stay steady on what matters the most in life.

Life can be extremely hard and shocking sometimes, but remember that life is also the sweetest. If you need to talk to someone, here is my email: [email protected].

thedarkstar said:
My dad took his own life in his shop when my mom was in town getting stuff for the rite we all took to come back to father satan and my dad wrote a note saying I had lost my job and I am so sorry to be a disappointment to you and the children. the angels told me to take my own life and I been putting it off to the point were they are buzzing in my ear. So I leave you this note to say good bye and lastly said the angels made me do it.
When I heard that I live a state away from my mom anyway when I heard that I let out a scream that was un earthly and started to cry. Then my husband came in to hold me and he said later that he could feel the rage in my body and it scared him and he is not easily scared. My husband is like Azazel personality wise and so he held me, he said I was cursing the false god, and his angels to the point where my body was shaking, I said no matter how long it takes no matter how dark it gets I will make the false god and his angels pay they will feel my wrath. my husband says i need rest now and take my revange later but i don't think so i do need to find a way to make them pay.

Hail satan

That is awful to hear. Disgusting angelic filth. I have reason to believe they caused the death of my mother, which i also foresaw and could do nothing about. They are truely cruel and sadistic beings. I hope to the Gods his soul will be kept safe for reincarnation in what i hope is a better age for all of us. My condolences and stay strong.

thanks brother or sister it hs been hard i have been talking to the cops and my family beacause my mother, brother and his wife vanished since the funereal. anyway thanks gor your kind words

hail
satan

People like your father with powerful depression rarely truly see anything with real clarity.

It is likely his perception of what is real and what is not was very disturbed and therefore his description of angels is likely highly inaccurate.

I wouldn't read into this part of it too much..

Your father was clearly very ill and sadly did not receive any help.

Shadowcat said:
thedarkstar said:

Hail satan

That is awful to hear. Disgusting angelic filth. I have reason to believe they caused the death of my mother, which i also foresaw and could do nothing about. They are truely cruel and sadistic beings. I hope to the Gods his soul will be kept safe for reincarnation in what i hope is a better age for all of us. My condolences and stay strong.

i haven't seen my dad in 5 years we talked on the phone the last time we talked i was like he going to do something bad and mom with my brother and his wife would leave town i never trusted my brothers wife family. my xain aunt said my mom ,my brother and his wife vanished left behind the baby in the house and havent been seen from since. so the cops my family are looking for my mother,brother,and his wife their has been no trace of them

Centralforce666 said:
People like your father with powerful depression rarely truly see anything with real clarity.

It is likely his perception of what is real and what is not was very disturbed and therefore his description of angels is likely highly inaccurate.

I wouldn't read into this part of it too much..

Your father was clearly very ill and sadly did not receive any help.

I doubt that. Angels cause all kinds of misfortune to others and ruin lives. I wouldn't be so suprised if they directly contributed to his depression in the first place. Angels are ugly human hating beings.

My advice maybe late, but you can also attempt to communicate to the God Anubis to at least help guide your father (if he hasn't already reincarnated)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back