Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monoatomic gold and silver/orumus. safe?

Shadowcat

I have been looking into these for sometime. i have heard they help with repairing DNA decalcifying the pinial gland and detoxing and so fourth. i found a few threads in general here on the forums but not too in depth info? i found orumus on amazon and was thinking of trying it. some have said the stuff is toxic others say its beneficial. is it worth trying out? is there some other good sources to buy it if its worth trying?

Thanks

Very small amounts of colloidal silver, if it is made correctly and does not contain silver ions, it could be used as a disinfectant to remove bacteria, viruses, and infections. But I do not think that gold would do anything helpful or useful. Waste of money, and might not be safe.

Stormblood said:
This has already been discussed. If you use the search function, you'll find your answer. :) ;)

I mentioned i believe in my op that I used the search function. I found only a few mentions, one person believed it to be toxic and a few others said otherwise. Was hoping to get even more opinions and perhaps a decent source to buy some. I've looked some up myself and not all of the look so great. I'll just keep looking on my own i suppose.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Very small amounts of colloidal silver, if it is made correctly and does not contain silver ions, it could be used as a disinfectant to remove bacteria, viruses, and infections. But I do not think that gold would do anything helpful or useful. Waste of money, and might not be safe.

Interesting thanks for the input.

Shadowcat said:
I have been looking into these for sometime. i have heard they help with repairing DNA decalcifying the pinial gland and detoxing and so fourth. i found a few threads in general here on the forums but not too in depth info? i found orumus on amazon and was thinking of trying it. some have said the stuff is toxic others say its beneficial. is it worth trying out? is there some other good sources to buy it if its worth trying?

Thanks

Not sure, but if it did work, it would be something about the quantum/magnetic/energetic whatever properties of it. In this sense, I think then the question becomes why not just more meditation, yoga, acupuncture, healing working, etc.

De calcifying the pineal would come directly from 6th chakra exercise, for example. Like if you can feel the sensations in your head, then it must be alive and active, regardless of any calcium deposits. If it is now restored in function and getting stronger, then the calcification must either be receding or a nonissue.

DNA repair is simple and comes from meditation and yoga directly. DNA is synonymous with Jing in TCM, so if you need more Jing, then focus on the kidneys and foods/activities for that. Spiritual empowerment will lead to more physical energy and better Jing in general, because the "Shen" in TCM (meaning spirit) is related to the Jing and Qi of the body.

So if you now have 100x as much energy coming in from your meditation, then your body will be way better off. If you have a physical imbalance, then push the acupoints associated with it and send all that newfound energy straight to the organ that needs it.

Meditation and yoga will protect, heal, repair, energize the cells of the body. This happens every single time you do it and has a permanent effect based on your current energy levels. Not that the physical realm doesn't matter, because it does, but spiritual energy is infinitely more healing. How many supplements give you the energy high you get from a long bout of meditation, for example?

It is not that the physical aspect of caring for ourselves doesn't matter, but this is taken care of with food and water. Once you start using something for its more airy, quantum properties, then why not just use meditation instead? That's all.

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

Thanks

Not sure, but if it did work, it would be something about the quantum/magnetic/energetic whatever properties of it. In this sense, I think then the question becomes why not just more meditation, yoga, acupuncture, healing working, etc.

De calcifying the pineal would come directly from 6th chakra exercise, for example. Like if you can feel the sensations in your head, then it must be alive and active, regardless of any calcium deposits. If it is now restored in function and getting stronger, then the calcification must either be receding or a nonissue.

DNA repair is simple and comes from meditation and yoga directly. DNA is synonymous with Jing in TCM, so if you need more Jing, then focus on the kidneys and foods/activities for that. Spiritual empowerment will lead to more physical energy and better Jing in general, because the "Shen" in TCM (meaning spirit) is related to the Jing and Qi of the body.

So if you now have 100x as much energy coming in from your meditation, then your body will be way better off. If you have a physical imbalance, then push the acupoints associated with it and send all that newfound energy straight to the organ that needs it.

Meditation and yoga will protect, heal, repair, energize the cells of the body. This happens every single time you do it and has a permanent effect based on your current energy levels. Not that the physical realm doesn't matter, because it does, but spiritual energy is infinitely more healing. How many supplements give you the energy high you get from a long bout of meditation, for example?

It is not that the physical aspect of caring for ourselves doesn't matter, but this is taken care of with food and water. Once you start using something for its more airy, quantum properties, then why not just use meditation instead? That's all.

Thank you this was very helpful. I just thought of supplementing something from the physical side to my yoga and meditation as the body and soul reflect each other. I have heard of the kidneys and energy balances in the body and have read abit about it here as well. I will look more into it. :)

Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:
This has already been discussed. If you use the search function, you'll find your answer. :) ;)

I mentioned i believe in my op that I used the search function. I found only a few mentions, one person believed it to be toxic and a few others said otherwise. Was hoping to get even more opinions and perhaps a decent source to buy some. I've looked some up myself and not all of the look so great. I'll just keep looking on my own i suppose.

Put words from centralforce, HPS Shannon and Blitkreig on a pedestal, when it comes to health. As for other like me who have not proven themselves to be knowledgeable enough in health matters yet, take them with a grain of salt.

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:

Put words from centralforce, HPS Shannon and Blitkreig on a pedestal, when it comes to health. As for other like me who have not proven themselves to be knowledgeable enough in health matters yet, take them with a grain of salt.

I have alot to learn myself on the subject especially for what I hope to make time for in the future. I'll try to go with the best possible sources I can find. :cool:

Shadowcat said:
Thank you this was very helpful. I just thought of supplementing something from the physical side to my yoga and meditation as the body and soul reflect each other. I have heard of the kidneys and energy balances in the body and have read abit about it here as well. I will look more into it. :)

Doing the yoga alone goes a long way at healing the body. If you want to step up your physical side, my advice would be to research your ayurvedic dosha, or constitution. This will show what sort of imbalances you are predisposed to and what you should do and eat to counter it. This is the easiest/most efficient way to tackle physical imbalances.

For example, air people (Vata) are prone to becoming ungrounded and need to eat routinely and with sweet and heavier meals to stay nourished. They also have to practice calming themselves down and staying in a routine.

Earth (Kapha) people are prone to becoming too sluggish or stuck in routines. They can fall into mental depression and let the world pass by them. They should focus on lighter foods, spicy/pungent tastes, and less oil/sugar. They also need to exercise daily, basically keeping their body revved up as much as possible to balance.

----------------------------

As far as kidneys go, this is a TCM concept. If you have puffy eye bags, this reflects kidney yang deficiency. If you have dark under eye circles, this is more of a yin deficiency. Each has their unique symptoms, but general ones would include low back soreness, knee pain, low willpower or trouble focusing, receding hairline, dribbling urine, kidney stones, feelings of panic or anxiety.

Kapha people will have less trouble with producing Jing, but more trouble with yang energies. Jing is a yin substance and the jing itself is something that Vata people will have more trouble maintaining.

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

Doing the yoga alone goes a long way at healing the body. If you want to step up your physical side, my advice would be to research your ayurvedic dosha, or constitution. This will show what sort of imbalances you are predisposed to and what you should do and eat to counter it. This is the easiest/most efficient way to tackle physical imbalances.

For example, air people (Vata) are prone to becoming ungrounded and need to eat routinely and with sweet and heavier meals to stay nourished. They also have to practice calming themselves down and staying in a routine.

Earth (Kapha) people are prone to becoming too sluggish or stuck in routines. They can fall into mental depression and let the world pass by them. They should focus on lighter foods, spicy/pungent tastes, and less oil/sugar. They also need to exercise daily, basically keeping their body revved up as much as possible to balance.

----------------------------

As far as kidneys go, this is a TCM concept. If you have puffy eye bags, this reflects kidney yang deficiency. If you have dark under eye circles, this is more of a yin deficiency. Each has their unique symptoms, but general ones would include low back soreness, knee pain, low willpower or trouble focusing, receding hairline, dribbling urine, kidney stones, feelings of panic or anxiety.

Kapha people will have less trouble with producing Jing, but more trouble with yang energies. Jing is a yin substance and the jing itself is something that Vata people will have more trouble maintaining.

I gave actually recently discovered that my chart says I'm very water dominant. I thought for the longest time it was fire. Water is number one with earth as a close second. I have very little air. Ayurveda dosha...hmm never heard of it. Will definitely look it up. As for sugar I've been trying to stop it as it is. Again alot more helpful info :) :D

Shadowcat said:
I gave actually recently discovered that my chart says I'm very water dominant. I thought for the longest time it was fire. Water is number one with earth as a close second. I have very little air. Ayurveda dosha...hmm never heard of it. Will definitely look it up. As for sugar I've been trying to stop it as it is. Again alot more helpful info :) :D

The ayurvedic doshas or other descriptions of the physical body are focused on the physical realm. Astrology is broader and can reflect many different mental and spiritual aspects, not just physical. Some aspects of astrology reflects the person's physical body more than others, like the ascendant and maybe some other houses. Just keep this in mind.

Furthermore, there is a bit of difference between water of the human body versus water of astrology. Again, while a water sign could make someone more kapha, for example, this is not always the case. This is because the two items that are described as "water" are actually two different concepts, but the share the same, generalized descriptor.

Anyway, good luck!

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

The ayurvedic doshas or other descriptions of the physical body are focused on the physical realm. Astrology is broader and can reflect many different mental and spiritual aspects, not just physical. Some aspects of astrology reflects the person's physical body more than others, like the ascendant and maybe some other houses. Just keep this in mind.

Furthermore, there is a bit of difference between water of the human body versus water of astrology. Again, while a water sign could make someone more kapha, for example, this is not always the case. This is because the two items that are described as "water" are actually two different concepts, but the share the same, generalized descriptor.

Anyway, good luck!

When you have time, could you have a look at a website called Joyful Belly? I find it has a pretty thorough dosha assessment, that also includes health assessments of other qualities such as hot, cold, mobile, heavy, difficult, etc and relates them also to flavours to avoid (sour, pungent, sweet, etc) and so on.

I used Banyan Botanicals a lot in the past but Joyful Belly is much better in my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back