Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Violent outburst

Ninetailedfox

Skip to the end where it says "long story short" if you don't need to read the backstory.

I spent the last weekend at my friends house. We got into an argument about whether I told him I hooked up with someone or not. He thinks i didn't tell him but i know I did. We used to date so he gets a certain way when i talk about other guys. I went to the bathroom to poop. After a minute or two he came to the door and I swear he opened it just to continue the argument while I was on the toilet. I tried to give him supporting details that would jog his memory but I wired it all wrong and used the word "implied" which made him think I never said it in the first place but actually implied it. This whole thing was about if I told him directly that I hooked up with someone or not. So once he started thinking that i just implied it, he started banging his refrigerator and yelling "implied, you implied it?". It gets me really mad when we argue about things because we don't remember it the same way and when he cuts me off while I'm trying to explain something. I usually just try to listen and keep calm when things get heated between us but this time I jumped up, pulled my pants up and attacked him without really thinking about it. Like a force came over me. I still had my phone in my hand but im not sure because he didn't let me see the video. He has cameras in his house so it's on tape. I don't know what kind of fight it was but we did end up on the floor and there was blood on the floor that came from an open wound on his forehead that inflated like a concussion bump or hematoma. He said it felt like there was a sack of blood collecting under the scar. The swelling went down over night. I mostly just got quiet and tried to make him an ice pack but he already did that himself. I said sorry. He asked me if I'm ok. We spent a day together after that and even joked about it. I went home. We live in different cities 11 miles apart. Things seemed fine for 2 days and he said he didnt want anything bad to happen to me, we were still looking forward to spending Valentine's day together but when he asked me "what would you say we are" I said "close friends" thats when things started going down hill and he didnt want to spend Valentine's day together anymore. I tell him were just friends all the time and he acts like he knows that. Anyways it was like he relapsed into wanting more than a friendship or nothing at all. He started saying things like "I just want things to go back to the beginning" "you did nothing wrong" "I love you too much" and other things like "I'll be your friend" but he started going back and forth between saying positive things that would bring us together and nagative things that would push us apart. Then it was just negative. It's nothing new either becayse usually he would get a certain way after doing a drug or something so im not sure if he did a drug this time or if the trigger was the incident. Pretty sure he's been sober except for smoking cigarettes but I know when i left he hung out with some friends who i don't think are sober.
He started saying hes going to press charges. Along with sending me a nude pic of himself and a pic of me, him and his dog. He's impersonating me on a gay dating app by using my profile picture and he sent me a text with the last 4 digits of my social security card.
This guy has already had brain damage before because he got jumped. He's asking me for money because he gifted me too much uber cash since he would be overly generous so I have to talk to him today and send him money.

Long story short: I lost control in a blind rage and hit someone on camera. This person is making threats on my life through impersonation, using what information he has on me including my social security number and might press charges. This is a person I used to date and is 16 years older than me.
What should I do? Is there anything I can do? I have thought of suicide a lot throughout my life so if I really think im about to go to jail would suicide be a better option? Should I get a lawyer now?

Ninetailedfox said:

You will want to try to simultaneously smooth out the relation with him while you also bind him. Once you have bound him, you will want to detach him from you.
I don't know what your opinions of him are, but I don't believe your should pursue him as a friend, let alone a romantic relationship. Detaching him from yourself will make both of you lose feelings for each other, back to a neutral state. I think this would also prevent negative feelings, as well.

He has issues right now, don't let him drag you down. If he is an SS, just point him towards JOS so he can help himself. You don't owe him anything more. He cannot benefit you while on drugs or when he acts irrationally. In his current state, he will only harm you, indirectly or directly.

Binding Spell to prevent him from taking legal action. Also take a look at the runes as well.

Detaching Meditation to remove your relationship with him

No, you should never ever commit suicide. Consider getting a lawyer and at least getting some rudimentary advice. First priority would be to bind the guy so he won't press charges in the first place. Plan B would be to go through the legal system and use a working to support your case.

In the mean time, you MUST smooth over relations with him. Give him back any money you owe him and don't take anything else from him. Apologize for anything he may be upset over. Try to initiate conversations and be nice to him. Try to only hang out with him in public where such a fight cannot escalate to begin with. Do whatever it is to placate him so that he won't press charges. He will not press charges if he thinks there is a future between you two! Keep this in mind when dealing with him and hold your tongue as much as possible.

As far as the social security card, you should look into this. Idk how he ever got this info, this is not anything people need to show each other. Anyway, google around and see what you can do. Maybe you can get a new number issued or something. Social security numbers are private and nobody needs to know, not even family members or lovers.

Lastly, document the evidence of him making an account against you. This might prove of some use in a potential court case or other legal battle. Refrain from trying to actually take it down, you will want to let him make this blunder on his own. Once you detach from him, then you can ask the service to take down the profile.

Also, work on more void meditation to prevent him from upsetting you in the future.

Remember, first priority is to bind him! Do this as soon as possible.

Good day.

Do you have any cases of depression? Do you know how to void meditate so you can control those thoughts? I void meditate with blue flames engulfing me if things get severe in my case. It helps.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3412&p=24539&hilit=Wildfire+Ninja+talk#p24539

If you are in complete doubt about getting yourself in prison, you might want to try binding the dude from getting you in trouble in any way with the Isa rune.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Feel free to reply. Sorry if I gave the wrong advice to whoever else is a more knowledgeable member reading this. I just wanted to help.

Blitzkreig said:
Ninetailedfox said:

You will want to try to simultaneously smooth out the relation with him while you also bind him. Once you have bound him, you will want to detach him from you.
I don't know what your opinions of him are, but I don't believe your should pursue him as a friend, let alone a romantic relationship. Detaching him from yourself will make both of you lose feelings for each other, back to a neutral state. I think this would also prevent negative feelings, as well.

He has issues right now, don't let him drag you down. If he is an SS, just point him towards JOS so he can help himself. You don't owe him anything more. He cannot benefit you while on drugs or when he acts irrationally. In his current state, he will only harm you, indirectly or directly.

Binding Spell to prevent him from taking legal action. Also take a look at the runes as well.

No, you should never ever commit suicide. Consider getting a lawyer and at least getting some rudimentary advice. First priority would be to bind the guy so he won't press charges in the first place. Plan B would be to go through the legal system and use a working to support your case.

In the mean time, you MUST smooth over relations with him. Give him back any money you owe him and don't take anything else from him. Apologize for anything he may be upset over. Try to initiate conversations and be nice to him. Try to only hang out with him in public where such a fight cannot escalate to begin with. Do whatever it is to placate him so that he won't press charges. He will not press charges if he thinks there is a future between you two! Keep this in mind when dealing with him and hold your tongue as much as possible.

As far as the social security card, you should look into this. Idk how he ever got this info, this is not anything people need to show each other. Anyway, google around and see what you can do. Maybe you can get a new number issued or something. Social security numbers are private and nobody needs to know, not even family members or lovers.

Lastly, document the evidence of him making an account against you. This might prove of some use in a potential court case or other legal battle. Refrain from trying to actually take it down, you will want to let him make this blunder on his own. Once you detach from him, then you can ask the service to take down the profile.

Also, work on more void meditation to prevent him from upsetting you in the future.

I am so frustrated. This is the third time im making a response because I keep getting logged out. I was saying a lot about our history and his personal backstory but now I'll just skip to the more important questions.

Can I use isa but the icelandic version "íss" and breath it into a ball with black energy and send it to bind him until I get the materials for a poppet. Also I just have one of his shirts. Can I cut a piece to use as a personal item?
Where can I find the mp3 for the runes? I tried the search bar but usually have no luck finding it or its a link that doesn't work so is there a link that does?

Blitzkreig said:
Ninetailedfox said:

I tried guiding him to the jos years ago and kept at it but he's resistent or really slow at accepting it. We started doing void meditation together for a couple days right before this incident happened. He even started doing it by himself.

Wildfire said:
Good day.

Do you have any cases of depression? Do you know how to void meditate so you can control those thoughts? I void meditate with blue flames engulfing me if things get severe in my case. It helps.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3412&p=24539&hilit=Wildfire+Ninja+talk#p24539

If you are in complete doubt about getting yourself in prison, you might want to try binding the dude from getting you in trouble in any way with the Isa rune.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Feel free to reply. Sorry if I gave the wrong advice to whoever else is a more knowledgeable member reading this. I just wanted to help.
yes. Starting in 5th grade i would get really sad and empty feeling out of nowhere . in middle school i was medicated for depression and focus. In high school I got off those meds and dedicated to satan. Since my dedication I felt better. I used to cut my self. My dedication was the last time i cut myself and subconsciously promised myself I would never self harm again. I tried to carve a shape into my arm but it just looks like a K to symbolize my dedication and remind me that was supposed to be the last time. I was younger back then.
I've only used blue flame for banishment and with vinasa. I used it at this guys house because he told me he felt like something was draining his energy so I sent an orb of banishment and did a ritual when i was there. When i went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night I saw a white candle with blue flame on the table. The flame started to spark a bit with blue sparks. I never completely astral projected before but it seemed like it could've been on the astral plane. I thought it was cool and a result of my blue flame meditation and maybe satan or a demon placed it there. I didn't keep at it so maybe the negative energy just came back.

For void I usually just stare at something for 3 minutes.
I'll try the blue flame. Thank you.

He is mad because he wants you to sex him.
You jump off the toilet, pull up your pants without wiping and beat him up. That's tuff.

Ninetailedfox said:
Wildfire said:
Good day.

yes. Starting in 5th grade i would get really sad and empty feeling out of nowhere . in middle school i was medicated for depression and focus. In high school I got off those meds and dedicated to satan. Since my dedication I felt better. I used to cut my self. My dedication was the last time i cut myself and subconsciously promised myself I would never self harm again. I tried to carve a shape into my arm but it just looks like a K to symbolize my dedication and remind me that was supposed to be the last time. I was younger back then.
I've only used blue flame for banishment and with vinasa. I used it at this guys house because he told me he felt like something was draining his energy so I sent an orb of banishment and did a ritual when i was there. When i went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night I saw a white candle with blue flame on the table. The flame started to spark a bit with blue sparks. I never completely astral projected before but it seemed like it could've been on the astral plane. I thought it was cool and a result of my blue flame meditation and maybe satan or a demon placed it there. I didn't keep at it so maybe the negative energy just came back.

For void I usually just stare at something for 3 minutes.
I'll try the blue flame. Thank you.

I was in that spot too. I was a very different person, a right brained male who has always been outcasted and "weak". Also a "failure" in trying to cope with banter and sometimes really picked on. Those people just love to trump others because they think they cannot get any accountability from it. I'd also like to add what you can do with the spiritual advice since I have a psychologist friend who's also supportive with people who need help too.

Once you've done the fucker some justice with the binding and all of it is over, don't give up on trying to make friends(and learn to sniff out and quietly cut away from toxic people in sight who seem to be manipulative, subversive or cruel in the inside that work to do harm like a deceptive virus) and that social function you have. We have the spiritual means to make things better around us like the use of the venus square to enhance social skills. We also have the spiritual means to defend ourselves and what we rightfully own from real evil.

I don't want to drag you out of your cage like the usual misunderstanding outsider so I want to put more advice into this which is to take this steadily for you. I should have learned to hide stuff efficiently back in 4th year highschool when I was new here and crazy unstable and "co-exist" without anyone knowing the agenda of Satan and the gods which I will and forever follow till the end(HAHAH, unless I reach the magnum opus). This is why one must help one's self first before others. Too much of pride is just as bad as too much of depression hahah.

It's not like you'll need to look happy to get yourself a job and survive here. If ever you're crazy mad, you can also vent it out on the final RTR and killing tetragrammaton RTR on my signature. We have a schedule incoming and we're going to need berserkers.

To all other emotional people reading this, give it all you've got this coming schedule. ;)

Darkest blessings to you bro, I hope you get well and excel.

====

On the incoming schedule

Some useful video I found on Psych2go(Ignore the Xtian dross the next video has on combatting depression, look at the breathing excercise pic it has. I don't want you looking at that pic and think of me as some crazy sybverter lol.)

Venus kabalistic square

Ninetailedfox said:

For the runic pronunciations, look up the channel "Magenta666" on youtube for all of them, with Maxine's voice. You should download all of them when you get the chance. Here is the link for Isa vibrations from that channel.

What you describe as far as the ritual goes, that sounds fine to me. A shirt is better than nothing and you are better off doing this sooner than later.

Third: if you are getting logged out, this might be due to the last forum update. Wipe your browser cookies and try again, it should work then.

Blitzkreig said:
Ninetailedfox said:

For the runic pronunciations, look up the channel "Magenta666" on youtube for all of them, with Maxine's voice. You should download all of them when you get the chance. Here is the link for Isa vibrations from that channel.

What you describe as far as the ritual goes, that sounds fine to me. A shirt is better than nothing and you are better off doing this sooner than later.

Third: if you are getting logged out, this might be due to the last forum update. Wipe your browser cookies and try again, it should work then.
I have all the videos from that channel downloaded, and I posted a topic for it: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52391

I’d follow the advice of the first couple of comments, backing those. But second, you need to just cut him off and stop seeing him. He’s never going to be “just your friend” and there will always be issues like this. In my experience this won’t go anywhere whatsoever. The courts likely won’t give a shit, especially if police weren’t called right on the scene. It’s empty threats and control tactics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back